Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2005-08-10
Words:
2,484
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
27
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
7,772

A journey round my Tony aka Things that Gibbs loves about DiNozzo aka Happy Birthday

Summary:

Website: n/a
Permission to archive: Yes to WWOMB, anybody else ask first.
Fandom(s): NCIS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) Slash
Pairing/Characters: Gibbs/Tony
Rating: FRT 17
Summary: Tony's birthday and the Gibbs is cooking (trust me, that's all you need to know)
Warnings: Slash, slash, and oh yeah, more slash.
Disclaimer. I don't own the NCIS characters, I'm only borrowing them, and I promise to return them in minty fresh condition when I'm finished.
Notes: Some days I like to write long drawn out fics with well planned out plots and things. Other days I just want a bit of smut. See can you guess what day *today* is...

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

A journey round my Tony aka Things that Gibbs loves about DiNozzo aka Happy Birthday
by Ceindreadh

Tonight was Tony's birthday, and Gibbs had made plans to celebrate in style. He'd made arrangements with colleagues so that their teams, not his would be the ones on call for this night. He called in a few favors to make sure that his team won't be on call for the rest of the weekend either. If a bomb was dropped on the president's head then he'd be paged...anything less and death would be the preferred option for anybody who dares to disturb him and DiNozzo before Monday.

It wasn't that it was a special birthday; even the card manufacturers seem to be in agreement that thirty-three is no big deal. But Tony's thirtieth birthday had passed before he joined N.C.I.S. and met Gibbs, and he had no intention of waiting until his fortieth comes round. Besides, it was a sort of a special birthday, given that it's Tony's third one at N.C.I.S., and three is always a lucky number, right?

But the fact remains that this birthday was special, for no other reason than it was one of Tony's, and Gibbs loved Tony...he loved every inch of him, and tonight he was going to prove it. He s told Tony to wear a white shirt tonight. Tony had looked puzzled, knowing that Gibbs wasn't usually one to care what was worn, since it generally ended up on the floor before too long. Most times it was the bedroom floor, but on one occasion Tony had barely gotten the door shut behind him when he'd felt Gibbs's hands on him, stripping him expertly. Tony had started to protest, but Gibbs's hand on his jeans followed quickly by his mouth on his cock had soon overcome any minor reluctance he might have had.

What Tony didn't know was that the reason Gibbs wanted him to wear a white shirt was because he loved the way it looked when worn with Tony's shoulder holster. Gibbs knew that Tony would have his gun with him that night, and he knew that once inside the door, Tony would remove the gun and leave it somewhere easily accessible should it be needed. But he knew that Tony would probably leave the shoulder holster on, at least until the serious making out started. Gibbs just loves the way the holster outlines Tony's broad shoulders...he loves it so much that he ordered Tony never to wear white while working. He'd told Tony that it was because white showed up the dirt too much and by the end of the day he looked a mess and that was unprofessional, but the real reason was that it was just so damned distracting. If truth be told, Tony was pretty damned distracting no matter *what* he wore to work, but anything other than that white shirt and Gibbs was able to control himself.

But tonight Gibbs wouldn't have to...tonight, while Tony was going to be the recipient of his full attention, Gibbs didn't see why Tony should be the only one to get a present so to speak.

-------------------

"Hey," said Tony, lazily leaning against the doorjamb.

"Hey yourself," said Gibbs, a smile appearing on his face as he took a good look at Tony. As requested, or rather, as ordered, Tony was wearing a white shirt. Not as requested, but very welcome nonetheless, he was also wearing a black leather jacket. Gibbs was tempted to take him there and then, but he managed to restrain himself...after all, there were neighbors to think of, and he was damned if he'd share Tony with any of them.

"Happy birthday," said Gibbs, as Tony came inside and shut the door. The words were barely out of his lips before he fastened them on Tony's. His hands were either side of Tony's head, holding him in place...not that the younger man would have been either willing or capable of pulling away without them, so firm was the mouth to mouth contact.

Gibbs could feel Tony's knees start to buckle as he pulled away.

"Wow, Boss," said Tony, gasping slightly as he grinned. "That my birthday present?"

"That's only the beginning of it," said Gibbs. Stepping away from Tony, he took him by the hand and led him towards the stairs.

"Not that I'm complaining, but I thought you said there'd be food," said Tony, jerking his head towards the kitchen.

"There is," said Gibbs, a grin on his face as he pulled Tony up the stairs.

-----------------------

to be continued