Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    For me there has always been something deeply tragic in Frank Kohanek's eyes. Yes, his wife committed suicide but there seem to always be something deeper and one day it came to me.
    This story begins as the TV series ends. Why did Frank show up at the funeral? He looked about to burst. And the hints in the series, for me, lead to slash all the way... especially between Frank and Julian.
    But as I'm a multi-slasher and Kindred just lends itself to be multi-slashed... I have... so there.
    This is a WIP!! But close to being finished.
    Warning: There is detailed description of a highly traumatic event (not sexual abuse).
    Pairing: Frank/Julian; Frank/Sonny; Frank/Julian/Daedalus.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    21,287
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    47
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    9,199