Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of The Daily Life of Darien Fawkes
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
212
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,295

The Daily Life of Darien Fawkes 2: Nicknames

Summary:

Status: Finished
Category: Humor
Spoilers: Umm....I don't think so. The Keepers name if you haven't seen....that one where we find out her name. Ugh! I cant remember the stupid name, oh well.
Season/Sequel info: This is the second part of the Daily Life of Darien Fawkes series. But it can be read alone.
Rating: FRT
Content Warnings: Nope
Summary: Just the boys being bored.
Disclaimer: I wish I owned them, but alas, I don't. Im pretty sure the SCIFI channel does. Im not making money on this.
Note: Ok. Anyone remember that talk show fic with all the weird crazy stuff? No? Ok well it doesn't matter 'cause you can read this without it. I've decided to make The Daily Life of Darien Fawkes into a series so this is #2. Please, please, please, Feedback! Ok.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

The Daily Life of Darien Fawkes 2: Nicknames
by Lylia

 

"Foxy Fawkes."

"Shut up."

"Oh! I know, Daring Darien. What do you think?"

"Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Let me think...No. Dashing Darien."

"Nope."

"Funky Fawkes."

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Dreamy Darien. Fruity Fawkes. Frumpy Fawkes. Dippy Darien."

"No. No. No. NO!"

"Listen Dickhead Darien, your a super hero, right?"

"Wrong"

"And as a super hero, you need a name befitting a super hero and The Invisible Man wont cut it."

"What about you? Don't you need a name? And wouldn't that make you my side-kick?"

"Hey! Bobby Hobbes is Nobody's side-kick."

"Ok sure, Hideous Hobbes."

"Hey!"

"Hairy Hobbes."

"Well that couldn't be further from the truth."

"Bitter Bobby."

"No, you mean Beloved Bobby, Heavenly Hobbes."

"Oh sure, yeah. That's exactly what I meant. Hey! I just had a great idea."

"Oh please somebody notify the papers! Fantastic Fawkes has an idea, and a great one at that."

"Fine, Hoggish Hobbes, Im not going to tell you now."

"Oh I'm SO sorry Delightful Darien, Please go on."

"Well Im thinking instead of sitting here annoying each other, why don't we go annoy my wonderful Keeper."

"Clever Claire?"

"Yep."

"Ok, Foxy. Lets go."

 

THE END

Remember: FEEDBACK! Pretty Please?

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lylia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: