Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
105
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
1,360

Drabble 192

Summary:

Fandom: NCIS
Pairing: Kate/Abby
Rating: pg-13
Disclaimers: Not mine. They belong to Bellasario and CBS, etc... No infringement intended, no money is being made.
Notes: A drabble tells a story in *exactly* 100 words. I write in several fandoms and I never title my drabbles (there's too many). I just number them. Each is complete on its own. The others are posted through out my LJ, http://www.livejournal.com/users/rositamia (Be aware that I write in popslash too so if you don't read RPS, then please don't read those)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Drabble 192
by Rositamia

 

Kate fidgeted with her bouquet, watching as Abby walked towards her.

Abby had compromised between her family's ideas and her own sense of style. She wore a beautifully-simple gown made of white satin, cut to flow smoothly over her body, without further ornamentation. It wasn't needed. Her joyous expression made her breathtakingly lovely.

Kate felt a pang of regret. She knew she'd lost her chance. Abby had made it clear she liked Kate, but she'd never had the courage to reciprocate.

Abby smiled at her as she stopped at McGee's side.

"We are gathered here to join this man and..."

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Rositamia.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.