Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    RATING: NC-17 for sex, and violence, threats of non-con, and general creepiness.
    PAIRING: Gibbs/DiNozzo
    SUMMARY: While being stalked by something not entirely human, someone casts a spell on Tony that changes his life forever
    EPISODE SPOILERS: None
    NOTE: Mystical supernatural, good versus evil kind of story, so if that's not your thing, just move along. Don't read it, hate it, and flame me. I'll sic Guido on you. Also, LEO: Local enforcement officer
    WARNING: Creepy serial killer violence. Just remember it's only a story. No one was actually hurt or killed during the writing of this story. There was someone from the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to People) sitting on my couch the whole time, watching episodes of NCIS and eating doggy biscuits.
    DISCLAIMER: NCIS is owned and operated by people far richer than I. Honor and praise to the creators. I love playing with these guys.
    DISTRIBUTION: My home site: http://www.visionsofprettyboys.com, and the NCIS archive, and probably NCIS slash, and who knows where else
    FEEDBACK: Absolutely. In fact I insist on it. No, I'm begging you for it. Damn, where are those drugs?
    THANKS: Thanks to my vunderbar alphas and betas. My stories are always so much better for their hard work. For this story that includes: Joolz, Lasha, Hawthorne and Nix!
    Submitted through http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NavyNCISslash

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    40,982
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    13
    Kudos:
    58
    Bookmarks:
    13
    Hits:
    11,531