Title: A left Turn at Albuquerque

Author/Pseusonym: Tinnean

Fandom: Looney Tunes

Pairing: Bugs Bunny/Gossamer

Rating: NC-17

Status: New/Complete

Archive: yes, just let me know

E-mail address for feedback: Tinnean@aol.com

Series/sequel: nnnnno

Other website:

Disclaimers: These characters all belong to WB, Friz Freleng, and of course the late, great Mel Blanc. All I got was the pleasure of watching Bugs get it in the end.

Notes: Bugs and Gossamer appeared in two cartoons together, Hair-raising Hare and Water, Water Every Hare. This is based on the first one.

Summary: Bugs is lured to a mad scientist's lair and he finally meets his match!

Warning: cross species sex, a little language, spoilers for the cartoon, although if we haven't all seen it by now, we aren't the couch potatoes I think we are.



A Left Turn At Albuquerque
by Tinnean

Bugs had no idea how he wound up in the mad scientist's castle. He had been roused from his dreams of juicy carrots and sexy girl bunnies by a massive thirst. He untangled his legs from the nightshirt he wore, settled his night cap firmly on his head and went in search of a cool glass of carrot juice.

One minute he was at the cooler he had recently installed, chugging designer juice, and the next he was almost sleepwalking his way to the castle of a mad scientist, his nose twitching at the most bewitching pheromones exuded by the most gorgeous female he had ever seen.

All right, granted he was still half in the bag from all the carrot joy juice he and the guys, Wiley Coyote, Elmer Fudd, Daffy Duck and Yosemite Sam, had consumed the night before. And yes, her walk was a trifle ‘off’, kind of stiff and disjointed. But that little red dress she almost had on more than made up for her spastic movements.

The dress was hardly there, barely covering what it was supposed to cover, and so snug it looked as if it had been spray-painted onto her fine frame by a master!

Bugs growled under his breath, looking forward to peeling that dress off the bountiful curves it concealed. He felt himself growing hard, and he increased his stride, hurrying to catch up with her.

He followed her up the deep, winding stairs, through the huge door and into an enormous great hall, so large it took up almost the entire first floor of the castle.

The bunny fatale came to a halt and he swooped in to catch her in a fierce embrace planting kisses all over her tempting face. She just stood there, as if her battery had run down.

Indeed, now that her objective was completed, her power source had been shut off.

A small man, with eyes magnified by the coke-bottle glasses that dwarfed his face, and a HUGE head that was at least half the size of his body, came down a staircase that would have made Scarlet O'Hara green with envy. Broad and curved, it called to mind images of swooning maidens and brawny hunks with tight butts.

"How nice of you to join me!"

Bugs was startled by the strange little man's sudden appearance, but he pulled himself together. He reached into the pocket of his nightshirt and withdrew a long, slender case. The flick of a thumbnail opened it to reveal a choice selection of carrots. He offered the case to the figure in front of him before he took one out for himself, making a production of choosing it, sniffing it, tamping it and finally chewing it.

"Ehhh, what's up Doc?"

"Funny you should call me that. I am a doctor you know! And I have a little friend who'd like to eat...I mean *meet* you!"

Bugs glanced one last time at the female who stood motionless in the middle of the room. His eyes lit with a hungry glow and he nodded his head, crowding the doctor back. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" he said with staccato delivery.

The little man smiled, and for a second, Bugs wasn’t sure this was the smart thing to do. Then he shrugged and followed him deeper into the shadows that surrounded the perimeters of the great hall. He was a rabbit. If there was an opportunity for him to fuck like one, he wasn't going to let it pass him by.

One tail was as good as another, a bunny in the hand was worth a push in the bush. He began salivating at the thought of the luscious pulchritude about to be offered to him.

The scientist stopped before a stout wooden door. Tufts of red fur stuck out through odd cracks in the wood. Something on the other side was battering the door with a force that shook and rattled it.

Bugs gulped audibly. "Your...friend?" he asked, his voice rising to a squeak.

"Why yes, it is!" the little man said in a smooth, smarmy voice.

Quick as lightning, Bugs recovered himself. "Well, don't think this hasn't been a little slice of heaven. Because it hasn't!" He spun on his heel and paused at a nearby dresser, throwing clothes every which way into a valise. Then he began making his way to the front door, dragging the poorly packed suitcase along behind him. "And so, having risen above his baser instincts, although majorly disappointed, exit our hero, stage left!" he muttered to himself, still hard, but with no obvious relief in sight!

From behind him Bugs heard the sound of wood shattering, as the door bounced back off the wall. The mad scientist had released the imprisoned creature to chase down his own dinner. A quick glance over Bugs’ shoulder revealed a lumbering mass of red fur, making its way toward him in white high-top tennis shoes.

"Yipes!" Bugs abandoned the valise and ran up the staircase so fast he created a breeze. The creature paused in confusion, as his quarry suddenly disappeared.

And then Bugs was racing back down from the upper floor. He skidded to a halt next to the monster. "Don't go up there!" he panted, struggling to catch his breath. "It's dark!!"

And then the debonair gray rabbit was off down another corridor. It took the creature long seconds to achieve any kind of speed, but soon he was pelting along after the bunny.

Bugs thought he was home free until he spotted something disrupting the smooth flow of the floor ahead of him. He grabbed his toes and pulled back on them, leaving skid marks as he screeched to a jarring halt. There before him was a huge opening. A pebble tumbled down into the abyss, landing in the water that filled it with a distinct plop.

And then things reptilian leaped out of the water, snapping viciously in an attempt to get at their prey. Perhaps they were crocodiles, perhaps they were alligators. They could even have been the Loch Ness Monster. Whatever they were, they were ugly, they were huge, and they were HUNGRY.

Pressing his hands together and saying a fervent prayer, Bugs tippy-toed back from the edge, only to find something hot and furry at his ass. "Think fast, Rabbit!" he ordered himself.

Spinning around, he pasted a smile on his face and dragged out a table and chairs. "My stars!" Bugs gushed as he shoved the creature into a chair. "Just look at your hands!" and he began filing the creature's ragged fingernails. "You monsters are such interesting creatures! I was just saying to my girlfriend, just the other day, 'Monsters are such interesting people! Why I'll bet they lead such interesting lives!' The things you must see and the things you must do! My stars!"

He carefully examined the nails. "Oh my, my! This will never do!" Bugs placed a finger bowl onto the table. "Now let's stick our paddies in the water!"

Obligingly, the creature dipped its fingers into the viscous gel in the bowl and let out a howl as mousetraps snapped shut around his abused digits. He mewled pathetically and held his paws up, his fingers resembling nothing so much as eight plump sausages.

Bugs felt bad. He had been enjoying the feel of the monster's paw in his.

He couldn't wait to see the results of his trickery, though. Bugs raced for the front door. "And so, having re-disposed of the monster, exit our hero, once again, stage left!"

There was the door, right before him. He flung it open and bolted out.

Landing face first into a mass of soft, red fur.

"Who? How? Why?" he sputtered around a mouthful of the silky stuff. Something hard was rubbing against his rabbit cock.

"Who?" the creature repeated. "Gossamer. How? I know all the secret passages in this castle! And why? Because I *want* you!"

Bugs backed away and got a glorious Technicolor view of what Gossamer was offering him. A long, slick cock was emerging from the fur, the head a dusky pink, already beading with pre come. "Come to me, my little gray hare!"

Paralyzed, Bugs could only stand there, his eyes riveted on the tempting piece of male flesh. "What...what are you going to do with that?" he whispered hoarsely.

The creature swooped close and seized the rabbit around his waist, holding the limp form under his arm. He lumbered back to his cell, taking care to close the door and draw the little shade over the window in it.

Bugs was dropped onto the floor and sat there, his legs spread, watching in silent amazement. His cock slid out of its sheath, jutting upwards towards his furry rabbit belly. The monster licked his lips and got down on his knees. He bent toward the frozen rabbit and Bugs was jolted out of his daze as a raspy tongue swept the length of his cock, tasting him as it probed the slit.

Unintelligible sounds came from his throat as the creature began bobbing his head up and down, sucking and nibbling and licking on the rabbit flesh in his mouth. And then it felt as if Gossamer swallowed him whole, cock, balls and all, and the gray rabbit was pouring his own brand of joy juice down the creature's throat.

Bugs fell back, exhausted. His eyes were sultry as they considered the creature that knelt before him. "It’s wabbit season!"

"I'm not done with you, Rabbit!" Gossamer sat back on his knees and revealed his own cock, glistening with pre come. Bugs groaned. He'd never be able to get something that large down his throat!

But the monster had something else in mind. He flipped the rabbit over and held his gray bunny tail out of the way. The bowl of gel that had hidden the mousetraps used to torture his furry hands, now soothed them as he took a fingerful and smoothed it over Bug's exposed anus. It dipped in, past the tight ring of muscle that indicated the bunny was not in the habit of having his ass reamed.

Gossamer smiled as Bugs moaned a protest. He eased a second finger in, and the protest altered in nature. Soon it became a demand for more, as the creature found the spot that melted the rabbit's synapses and left him begging and pleading.

The digits were removed and Gossamer smeared a coating of the gel around his quivering, aching member. He positioned it outside Bug's hole and began a gentle forward motion. The rabbit backed onto him, wanting all of that monster cock in his ass.


They both wanted to make it last, but being a bunny, Bugs was not physiologically made for long fucks. He came again, quickly. But Gossamer had nowhere to go and nothing to do when he got there. He kept up the deep, rocking motion that thrust his cock past the spot that had Bugs whimpering with satisfaction, and then withdrew it until only the tip was in the bunny's ass.

Until finally, even the monster could not contain himself any longer, and griping Bugs' cock in his massive paw, he began pouring himself into the bunny's narrow passageway.

And they both howled.

He didn't know who he had just fucked, but he did know one thing, the rabbit was now his own private Easter bunny! He cuddled the furry body close to his own. "I will hug you and squeeze you and name you George!"

"My stars!" Bugs exclaimed once again and he sighed in pleasurable resignation.



End