NovaD.org Mirror Site
by NovaD
Last Updated 1/24/2005

Warning! This is adult material! No one under 18 or who is not defined as an adult in the area which he/she resides should be reading this material.

For the new guests, greetings and welcome to NovaD.org! This is the  home for The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway. It is also the home of the The Sentinel: Siren Saga, as well as other erotic fiction based on the Pet Fly action/adventure series "The Sentinel," and an original erotic 'soap opera,' Venice Heat.

You may also try my main site at: http://www.novad.org/Text/index.html

The only things I am totally serious about is this site not being visited by minors. This is a place for "adults only" however it has been defined in your community. The webmaster has done a lot of work to safeguard this site from children. We will remain vigilant! This is a safe place for you to play. Enjoy!
NovaD

What's New
1/24/2005 Due South: The Adventures of Benton and Ray
A collection of "Due South" stories previously published under the pen name Mazeppa.
1/24/2005 The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway 64: The Fourth Estate
With everyone reunited at Deep Space Nine, Janeway must confront Starfleet over their actions while Picard and Chakotay square off.
1/24/2005 The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway Epilogue: Note of What is Yet to Be
Even after the play ends the players continue...

Erotic Fiction

The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway
The Sentinel: Collected Works
The Adventures of Benton and Ray
Venice Heat
Writer's Corner

BDSM Primer
Alexis and NovaD compiled this reference for BDSM slash writer's for Friscon.  For those of you who could not attend, it is now made available for you.

BDSM Primer

These stories are not to be reprinted for profit .

NovaD.org home page
Frequently Asked Questions
Links
Contact NovaD