Pairing: Phileas/Jules
Rating: PG-13 (for innuendo)
Category: PWP, fluff
Summary: Phileas and Jules join a very (at the time) small club.
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone, much less these fine characters (if you know where I could buy them, please let me know *g*). I refuse to make any money off them in any event, so please don't sue me.
Notes: Total short piece of fluff written to try something different in hopes of breaking the writer's block I seem to have stumbled into. Put the blame on Gerty for the idea (okay, so it started with a *train,* and not a dirigible, but it's still her fault ) and it's not beta'd, so any problems in that direction are my own fault.
Spoilers: None.


Joining the Club
by Nicole D'Annais
Copyright 2001


~~~

"Jules...what are you doing?"

"Really, Fogg, if I have to tell you, then it's been entirely too long."

"It has occurred to you that we're in the air?"

"Yes."

"And that Passepartout or Rebecca could walk in at any time?"

"That is why I locked the door. You really should pay more attention."

"Well I--ahh! Keep doing that and shall have no choice but to pay very close attention."

"This?"

"Oh..."

"Or this?"

"Ah..."

"Or perhaps..."

"Good God!"

"...that?"

"If you don't finish that, I shall shoot you."

"I doubt that. But if you insist...."

***

"Thank goodness the floor was here."

"Yes. A very good thing. Otherwise you'd have fallen right down to the ground, thousands of miles below us."

"Funny, Verne."

"Thank you, Fogg."

"I have to ask...what on earth made you decide to do...what you just did?"

"Oh, well...Passepartout was telling me this story the other day about the Baron and a party he had on the Aurora..."

"And?"

"Well, it was quite interesting. It seemed they were forming the basis for something called The Mile-High Club...."

---

END

Comments? ndannais@squidge.org


Back to Main Page

This page owned and maintained by Nicole D'Annais. Last updated 5/15/2001.