This is where you will find the information on additions and changes to these pages. Check back regularly!

Date of ChangeChange Description
September 16, 2004 More Carl. This time based on recent events in the books, so beware. Old Age Home, has been added to the Stony Man page.
September 1, 2003 Now that the Olympics brain-drain is over, I thought I'd shock you all by posting... Part Sixteen of The Sentinel Project. I kid you not

August 10, 2004 I finally finished an Andromeda story I started after one of last year's episodes really pissed me off. Breaking Point has been added to the Miscellaneous page.
August 5, 2004 I love Carl. Pain and Frustration, has been added to the Stony Man page.
July 28, 2004 Back to Carl. Stress Relief, has been added to the Stony Man page.
July 20, 2004 Roy Harper (aka Arsenal) is turning out to be a lot of fun to write. Sneak Attack has been added to the Comics page.
July 12, 2004 A DC Comics drabble about Arsenal for the Drug challenge on the Slash-100 Livejournal community. Tests has been added to the Comics page.
July 7, 2004 Another Carl story. Going Native, has been added to the Stony Man page.
June 28, 2004 A Charles Xavier snippet based on the new Excalibur comic, which almost drips in Xavier/Magneto sexual tension. Before the Light has been added to the Comics page.
June 21, 2004 And more Carl. Taking One For the Team, has been added to the Stony Man page.
June 7, 2004 Back to the Carl series. Breakfast of Champions, has been added to the Stony Man page.
June 2, 2004 Chapter 7: Culmination and Chapter 8: Affirmation have been added to the Star Wars page. It's finished! All done! And it only took five and a half years (vbeg).
March 30, 2004 Another ficathon story, this time for the Wesley Ficathon! Teetering on the Edge has been added to the Miscellaneous page.
May 24, 2004 Chapter 6: Evolution has been added to the Star Wars page.
May 18, 2004 I'm taking a quick time-out from the Vacation series to play with a new pairing: Nigel/Bug, from Crossing Jordan. Okay, so I only started watching because of Ivan "Mac Ramsey" Sergei, but these two really caught my fancy. So, Mind Game has been added to the Miscellaneous page.
May 16, 2004 Chapter 5: Trepidation has been added to the Star Wars page.
May 11, 2004 Chapter 4: Exhilaration has been added to the Star Wars page.
May 5, 2004 Chapter 3: Excavation has been added to the Star Wars page.
April 30, 2004 Chapter 2: Relaxation has been added to the Star Wars page.
April 26, 2004 I have finally finished the Vacation Series (Star Wars Luke/Lando) and just need to finish proof-reading. I will be posting a chapter every 2-3 days as I finish that proofing. So, here we go. Chapter 1: Vacation has been added to the Star Wars page.
April 20, 2004 Another Carl story, based on that plot bunny from James. Confined, has been added to the Stony Man page. It's also very losely based on Every Bit Helps, by James Walkswithwind.
April 12, 2004 After leaving it sitting for a donkey's age, I finally finished the next story in my Stony Man Series. Adrenaline Rush, based on the events of Able Team #1: Tower of Terror, has been added to the Stony Man page. Of course, in the middle of finishing it, James Walkswithwind gave me a plot bunny for another story in the series, so that will probably be next. Also, James posted a Carl-Pol schmoop story that works nicely with this series. Check out What We Need.
April 4, 2004 Another character sketch, this time based on recent events in the Outsiders comic book, after Arsenal is shot..

Kicking and Screaming has been added to the Comics page.

March 30, 2004 Last week I was thinking of pairings I've never written, and out of the blue I got hit with an urge to write a Chekov story.

Comfort in the Night has been added to the Star Trek page.

March 22, 2004 After years of ignoring Power Rangers, I started watching the new Power Rangers Dino Thunder. Did I ever mention having crushes on both illy and Tommy when the original was first aired? And with Tommy being part of the new team, I am so there. Just call me geek girl

No Place Like Home has been added to the Miscellaneous page.

March 16, 2004 Yes, it is finished!! Chapter Seventy-Three of my Key fic has been added to the Quartz Key page. It only took me three years and nine months to finish it.

Now I can think about things like finishing The Sentinel Project, or working on some of the dozens of other stories on the go.

March 8, 2004 Another zine story from Even Less to Hide. You'll find Wet-Dreams on the Miscellaneous page.
March 1, 2004 Chapter Seventy-Two of my Key fic has been added to the Quartz Key page. Just the Epilogue left to go.
February 23, 2004 Well, a week later than planned, here is my Once a Thief Valentine's day story. Secret Admirer on the Misc Once a Thief Stories page.

Also, Lost at Sea, my Once a Thief story for the Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere fest is now up here as well.

February 16, 2004 Today I was *supposed* to post a Once a Thief Valentine's Day story, but I didn't quite finish it. In it's place I offer a M*A*S*H zine story originally published in the zine, Even Less to Hide. You'll find With Authority on the Miscellaneous page.
February 9, 2004 Chapter Seventy-One of my Key fic has been added to the Quartz Keypage. Only two more chapters to go!
February 2, 2004 The Giles Ficathon story is done! Time to Say Goodbye has been added to the Miscellaneous page.
January 26, 2004 Since I'm not quite finished my Giles Ficathon story, here's another Stargate SG-1 zine story. Here We Go Again, a story from the zine Gatecrashers, has been added to the Miscellaneous page.
January 19, 2004 Yes! Finally! Chapter Seventy of my Key fic has been added to the Quartz Key page.
January 18, 2004 Lost at Sea, a story for the Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere fest has been successfully posted. After the end of the month it will also be posted on this page.

As well, look for the new Quartz Key chapter to be posted tomorrow (I know, I know, it's about bloody time)

January 12, 2004 Starting to Heal, a story from the zine Chevron One Encaded, has been added to the Miscellaneous page.

Originally I had planned to post my Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere fest story, but I seem to be having trouble getting it posted to the official website, and it can only be posted there until the end of the month. As soon as the problem is fixed, I will post the link.

January 5, 2004 Well, after many appointments and tests, they never did figure out what happened to my left eye's vision, but it corrected itself finally. After two months off, I'm now up to working out again, I'm no longer exhausted from the drugs, and although I still have some sinus pressure, I'm able to control it with over the counter medication a couple times a week.

So, I've set myself a few goals for my New Year's resolutions, and one of them is to post a story every week. The intention is to post on Mondays. Some will be posts of zine stories that I haven't gotten around to posting before, some will be new. Here's hoping I can do it through the whole year.

So, let's start with Christmas Pot of Gold, my story from the Secret Slasha 2003 project. This is a Buffy project, where everyone participating puts in a request for pairing/story type, and get assigned someone else's request. It's been added to the Miscellaneous page.

November 11, 2003 When life hits you, it hits you hard. First a sinus infection. Then it became an ear infection. And it screwed with my vision. I've got another appointment with the eye doctor this week, and if they can't get my left eye to start sharpening, it's going to be off to a specialist.

The upshot is, after staring at a computer for a good chunk of a work day, I get headaches and eye-strain like you would not believe, so I'm not doing a lot of writing. Even my plans for National Novel Writing Month have fallen by the wayside.

And yet, despite that, I signed up for Livejournal (mainly because a journal I check regularly went friends-only, so I had to to read it). So, if you want to see my random ramblings, posted from work (shhh, don't tell the boss), go to Lianne's Piece of the Net.

October 9, 2003 Chapter Sixty-Nine of my Key fic has been added to the Quartz Key page.
September 4, 2003 Part Fifteen of The Sentinel Project has been posted.

Summertime, ah summertime. A time when staying inside all day in front of the computer is so... dull. As a result, I've been spending a lot more time outside, either sitting in the sun reading, or playing baseball and soccer with coworkers. I've read nearly thirty books this summer, but done very little writing. Sorry folks. Hopefully the weather will turn nasty, and I'll start writing more. {grin}

Return to the Main Page.

I live for comments! Please e-mail me at: lburwell@kingston.net.

Visitors since November 1999