The Jedi Temple Murders
by analise and Kirby Crow

Part 6

The cell was cold and dark, the walls featureless and somehow oppressive when he opened his eyes. He could feel his Master's warm fingers entwined with his, grounding him, keeping him from losing himself in the past. For a moment there he almost felt the warmth of the tropical sun, the silk of the warm water on his skin, the beauty of Geen's green eyes sparkling with the reflections of the lagoon.

It was hard to recount it, but it was made even more painful by the fact that he had to carefully edit the tale to protect his secret. He made no mention of Geen's unrequited love, not wanting to put himself into the position of explaining *why* he could never love Geen.

"The Cave?" his master's deep, beautiful voice prompted him through the door and he realized that he had stopped talking. He swallowed and went on. It was starting to get harder to bring the memories forth. He tightened his fingers around Qui-Gon's, oddly comforted to feel them squeeze back.

The Cave. Right.


Water dripped from every rock surface, painting the interior with a glistening light, green moss spongy and sopped with moisture under their bare feet as they walked into the deep cavern. Water roared and echoed in the deceptively large space, curtaining the entrance with a sheet of white, falling fury. How Sandor had found the thing was a mystery. It was almost 100 feet up and behind the fall, invisible unless you stood in just the right spot.

"It's beautiful," Elspeth breathed as they walked deeper inside. It was. And it was a cool refuge from the tropical heat outside. There were scattered pools of collected water glistening like emeralds in the deep moss and there was a chorus of musical drips chiming an unceasing melody as they splashed down.

Bacco had brought the last bottle of Ale with him and he cracked the seal as they sat near the largest interior pool, watching several tiny, silver fish dart in and out of the shadows.

Obi-Wan tilted his head back and swallowed a large mouthful of Ale, letting the burn stoke the simmering heat that had been started by Geen's kiss. He was almost afraid to look at his friend lest his half-hard penis spring to full life in front of the others.

Not like they would mind. El and Bacco were already going back to what they'd been doing before they'd been summoned to Sandor's find - making out against the wall, El's feet dangling in a crystal pool of gathered water.

"You never answered the question about whether you wanted to fuck your Master, Obi," Sandor grinned, not willing to give up on teasing the younger Padawan. Obi-Wan fought a surge of annoyance back. It was Geen who came to his rescue this time.

"What about you, Sandor? You want to do the deed with yours?" The brown-haired youth choked on the mouthful of Ale at the question, his eyes watering as he hacked the burning liquid down the wrong tube.

Obi-Wan and Geen laughed at his reaction. Master Conn was a very old woman. Almost 200 years old. Ancient for a human. She was as tiny and venerable as Master Yoda, paper thin and brittle as a bird.

It was enough to distract Sandor from his teasing and to break Obi-Wan of his frustrated irritation. They all laughed for a long time, passing the bottle around and cracking jokes again and again as the sun sank lower in the sky.

It was only once the shadows lengthened and the light grew dimmer that Obi-Wan began to notice that there was something about the cave. Something strange. He didn't know if it was the alcohol or his rather anxious state of arousal, but there seemed to be an energy thrumming in the very rocks, setting the air itself to sparking with energy.

"You feel that?" Geen asked no one in particular, his fair brow crinkling slightly as he took another swig of the ale and passed the bottle to Sandor. Obi-Wan nodded, sending out a curious tendril into the Force, trying to discover the nature of it.

"Something..." Sandor said. None of them were distressed by it. It seemed benign enough, and they had all run into places and objects that seemed to be soaked in power. It seemed the nature of the Force to collect in certain areas, much like water collected in natural hollows.

"Check that out...." Geen breathed suddenly, his lips thinning as he stared at Elspeth and Bacco. Both the other Padawans turned to look, their eyes widening. The energy seemed to be intensifying around the pair as they kissed and stroked each other. It was almost visible now. The force-blind might see nothing, but the three young men could almost make out a shimmering in the air itself.

Obi-Wan had never seen anything like it, and he could tell his friends hadn't either. Bacco and Elspeth seemed oblivious. If anything, they were becoming more heated, less conscious of privacy. Bacco's hand had found its way underneath her swimclothes and she had freed his erection, stroking it upwards in her small, pale green hand. Both were panting softly against each others' mouths.

The effect of their rapidly growing passion was not lost on any of the three young men.

It was, of course, Sandor who gave in to it first.

"By The Force!' he whispered suddenly, "Open yourself to it." His face was becoming flushed, his eyes half-lidded. "Its....incredible."

In retrospect, perhaps he should have been more cautious. They all should have. But they didn't know. How could any of them have known? They were out of the heat, cradled in soft moss, pleasantly drunk, horny....and they were young.

Obi-Wan could never have said who moved first, but Geen's mouth was finally on his and there were two sets of hands on his body, stroking the skin of his back and sides, cupping his ass and pinching his nipples. He felt his trucks gently tugged off, his already hard penis bobbing as it was freed.

Geen kissed a trailing path down his chest, making a straight line for the nest of light curls at his groin. He stopped at Obi-Wan's navel, dipping his tongue in to taste the moisture gathered there. Sandor held his arms firmly but gently from behind, nibbling now on one white shoulder as Geen tortured him from the front. Gasping, Obi-Wan looked down, seeing the top of Geen's head, black hair wet and sleek as a seal, descending on him hungrily.

Obi-Wan could not repress a startled moan as Geen opened his mouth and took just the very tip of his hardened member inside him, lips firmly closing on him and sucking. Sandor took the opportunity to slide his hands around Obi-Wan's chest and pinch and stroke his nipples, creating a circuit of contact that seized his nerves like a current of electricity.

He arched his hips, thrusting them outward, his meaning implicit to Geen, who chuckled softly and drew back to blow softly on the head of Obi-Wan's cock, hot green eyes smiling up at him mischievously. He was begging silently and Geen obliged him by reaching up and cupping the tight, heavy balls in his hand, fondling him gently, a slick finger sliding back to tease in places Obi-Wan had never imagined could feel so good.

Kneeling on the mossy ground of the cave, with Sandor tonguing Obi Wan's ear as he rubbed his own stiff erection against the rounded buttocks before him, Geen grinned up at the young man captured between the two of them as he probed and teased and waited for Obi-Wan to beg.

It didn't take long.

Pleading, Obi-Wan spread his legs wider and let his head loll back as Sandor suckled his neck and Geen thrust the tip of a finger into him experimentally. Obi-Wan gave a small, shocked cry, and Sandor deftly moved his ankles apart with his feet, angling to rub himself between the cleft of Obi-Wan's ass as Geen again took him in his mouth. Sandor moved one hand off his hip to pinch and stroke his chest and nipples.

Obi-Wan began to thrash between his tormentors, mouth round and gasping for air, instinctively reaching out with the Force to draw the strange energy of the cave more fully around them, drunk on how it seemed to amplify every sensation and feeling.

They fell into the trap so easily. It was normal that they would seek to use the unknown energy as they normally did with the Force itself, their young bodies trembling in the throes of new and intense experiences. Obi-Wan using it to support him as he leaned back against Sandor, and Geen using it to relieve the pressure on his knees on the rocky ground. All of them drawing at it greedily to enhance their pleasure.

And it was growing and growing and growing.

Sandor's cock slid in and up, filling him, stretching him painfully. The energy fed off the pain, increasing it even as it made the sensation of Geen's tongue and teeth on his own erection intensify. He thrust almost roughly into his friend's mouth as Sandor clutched his hips, bending him over slightly and moaning against the damp flesh of his back.

Up and up they urged their pleasure, riding wave after wave, feeling it could only increase exponentially into infinitum. But their very earthly bodies could not handle such a weighty concept. The end had to come, Sandor actually passing out with the sheer magnitude of an orgasm amplified to 10 times its normal intensity.

And they collapsed together in a limp heap, slipping off into sleep effortlessly and with no thought that night had fallen and they were still in the cave.


It was the next part that he truly balked at.

He could speak of the sex almost easily. It had been unreal, as if it had happened to someone else. He could not even remember the actual sensation of Geen's mouth on him, nor of Sandor's cock between his legs. It was as if he were reading a sex scene in a book. He knew exactly what had happened, but it was as if the entity, or whatever they had awoken and fed in that cave had feasted not only on their sexual energy, but on their memories as well.

But he remembered what came next all too well. He had been fully, shamefully, wide awake.

A tear slipped down his cheek and he scrubbed at it angrily with his free hand. He had been crying entirely too much lately. But the tears would not stop.

He missed Geen.

And he still wanted Qui-Gon.


The light of the rising sun was lighting the cave in a peach hue when he woke from a deep sleep straight into a thick, tingling daze. Tired. Sore. He found he could barely move his limbs he was so weak. It took the feeling of skin under his cheek to help him remember what had happened. Blinking and looking upwards, he saw the sleeping face of Sandor, mouth open, shadows painted under his eyes, skin pale as whey.

The sound of stones rattling echoed in the cavern, standing out from the din of the roaring waterfall. He was lying alone with Sandor, curled against the taller boy's body, still naked. El and Bacco were gone, and he vaguely remembered them leaving the cave at some point during the.... he blushed as he recalled exactly what had happened and he looked back down at Sandor abruptly, as if proving to himself that he was awake.

And Geen was nowhere to be seen.

Swallowing, he sat up with a little groan as muscles that he'd never used quite so vigorously before suddenly protested painfully. There was something stirring in his stomach, something that told him to be afraid. Perhaps it was Sandor's pallor, or the fact that everything had happened the night before had seemed out of his control. He wrapped his arms around himself, suddenly cold in the dawn air. There was nothing to wrap around himself but his still-damp, long discarded trunks. Sandor himself seemed to be giving off little heat, his long body chill and pale.

And then It touched him. Brushing his mind, testing him. He almost cried out with the sheer helplessness the thing instilled in him as long tendrils sank into his consciousness, scraping ruthlessly through his blood, searching for something. His fingers curled into claws as his body went rigid. It held him tightly with no effort on its part and then, suddenly, it was gone. He crumpled to the damp moss, sobbing with the terror that had filled him. What *was* that? Why had it felt familiar?

And where had it gone?

"Geen?" he called out harshly, fighting back tremors. He had no doubt now that they were all in terrible danger. Whatever had touched him had let him go, he had not fought it off. And it *was* the Dark Side, however it might have manifested itself. That much he was certain of. His mind was spinning with fear and verging on panic. It was strong, and he was starting to think it had *used* them all the night before.

He felt sick and tainted as he pushed himself up to his wobbly feet.

"Geen?!" His voice rose a decibel or two, and he didn't care that he sounded panicked. This was way over their heads. They had to get out. At least El and Bacco seemed to have already gotten out. He nudged Sandor with his foot as he scanned the dim interior for his best friend. Sandor did not move. He swallowed and kicked him again, harder. "Sandor, wake up!" he hissed. Nothing.

"You were calling for me, Obi?" The words seemed silky, insinuating.

Geen stood at the entrance of the cave, his body silhouetted against the carmine dawn. And there was something unbalanced in his voice, his carriage, that set Obi-Wan's blood running cold. He swallowed again, the hollow click of his throat lost in the unceasing roar of the waterfall.

"We have to get out of here, Geen. There's something in here with us, and Sandor won't wake up." Was that his voice that quavered so? He nudged his sleeping friend a third time, more anxiously now.

Geen chuckled softly and sauntered towards him, his feet splashing though the shallow mossy pools. He was still nude.

"No. He won't. He already had his turn." Obi-Wan could see Geen's face now, the closer that he got, and it only served to set his panic up a few more notches. It was Geen, but there was something hard in his face. Something terrible.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Obi-Wan asked, backing away instinctively from the youth he had trusted almost as much as he trusted his Master. Geen did not stop advancing and Obi-Wan stumbled weakly, his drained limbs still made of loose putty as he retreated still more. He could see with an almost sick horror that his friend's penis was hardening as he moved closer.

"I mean that it's my turn to have you now."


Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12