That Scene (Unexpurgated)




This is an earlier draft of the Qui/Kourt scene. It is wholly dissimilar to the scene eventually posted. The ideas in this scene were later refined and used elsewhere in the Bonds of Choice extended universe.


They'd been out clubbing. 'Taking a tour of the local cultural outlets' as the official report euphemism went. Qui-Gon had been drinking too much, and for once Kourt had been, too. The night was something of a celebration, Qui-Gon's 'period of adjustment' from student to Knight had been completed. Kourt's official report on his last couple of years' work making him eligible for taking a Padawan and other more advanced duties in the Order. The last few months had started something between the two Jedi, what with the in-depth analysis of Qui-Gon's sex drive, among other things. The unbroken sexual tension between the men had raised to a fever pitch with those lessons, and Qui-Gon had decided he could do without the stress headache, if it was all the same to the universe.

And apparently, Kourt had come to about the same conclusion.

They left the noise and smoke and confusion of the club district and decided to walk back to the embassy, to find refuge in the rooms allotted them by the local ruling body. This mission was meant to be something of a rest period for Kourt, who had just finished a long string of 'unmentionable' assignments. Qui-Gon's duties included overseeing Kourt's relaxation, a job he had performed to the best of his abilities during their participation in the trade negotiations they were nominally overseeing.

In fact, all Qui-Gon had really overseen was the constant and unrelenting application of seductive intent on his partner. It was a surprise to neither of them when Kourt finally backed Qui-Gon up against a wall and kissed him, deeply, with intent to claim. It was only the second time Qui-Gon had felt Kourt's kiss, but in that moment it was like unto a homecoming.

The rest of the walk home was a jumbled collection of kisses, gropes and gentle suggestions to passers-by that they had seen nothing, heard nothing, would simply go on their way. When they finally stumbled into Qui-Gon's apartment they hadn't even bothered with the lights, nor with much finesse in undressing one another. The time for waiting had passed and there was much to be shared.

Qui-Gon was fairly certain life couldn't get better.

So it was to touch that Qui-Gon first learned Kourt's body. The silkiness of his skin and the fluffy, resilient softness of all that curly hair. His lips and tongue got first shot at his sensitive and tight nipples while fingertips spread out and down, cataloging the undiscovered country of muscular belly, thighs, ass and finally the short, rough hair and generous sac. He cupped Kourt's genitals with care and tenderness, only gradually becoming aware of the lack of firmness there. "Kourt? What's wrong," Qui-Gon murmured, pulling back.

"Shh, it's not you... I'm not human, remember? It isn't automatic. Give me a minute..." Kourt reassured him, guiding them both to the bed. "How do you like it?"

"What?" Qui-Gon murmured, confused by this turn of events. "How do I like what?"

"Cocks, Quigs. How do you like them? I can do any kind you like..."

Qui-Gon fell back on the pillows, laughing. "Made to order penis? Are you serious?"

"Absolutely," Kourt nuzzled along his jawline. "Do you have a preference, or should I just wing it?"

"Wait, I have a couple of questions, here..." Qui-Gon was bold with the courage of alcohol and lust. "If you're not human... do you like sex? Does it feel good? Can you... come?"

"Yes, yes and yes. I just have to arrange for things, love. I need you to help me, so you get what you want, too," Kourt moved down Qui-Gon's chest, suckling at one nipple, then the other. "You have to prepare for sex, so do I so please, let's get on with it before I kill something."

Qui-Gon was laughing again, but he captured Kourt's hands and guided them down to his own cock. "Start with this and we'll work it out from there," he whispered, suddenly serious.

"Okay," Kourt readily agreed, touching Qui-Gon's erection like a blind man, fingers skating deftly over the proffered model. "Uncut, rather large...are you sure?"

"Oh yes, very..." Qui-Gon murmured, arching into the exploring fingers.

"Good, good... this is good..." Kourt groaned, but with what sensation Qui-Gon could only imagine. "Like this?" he asked, pulling Qui-Gon's hands to his own penis once more.

"Mmm... skies... is that really me?" he squeezed and stroked carefully, trying to decide if it was exactly what he wanted or not.

"Not exactly... color's probably off, but otherwise... what do you think? Bigger, smaller, just right?" Kourt was stroking Qui-Gon once more, as if double checking his reference materials.

"Bigger? Just a little?" Qui-Gon gasped as the flesh in his hands shifted and grew longer, thicker, more tumescent as Kourt moaned again in what could only be pleasure. "That is the most astounding thing I have ever encountered."

Kourt chuckled low in his throat. "You are the most astounding thing I have ever encountered. I knew you would understand..."

Qui-Gon pulled Kourt to lay atop him. "You've given me so much... understanding, education, care... how could I give you less?"

"I want to give you everything," Kourt dove back in for deeper kisses, and Qui-Gon let his hands wander the silken flesh above him once more, grinding his cock up into the hardness Kourt had so thoughtfully crafted for his pleasure. "Quigs, Qui-Gon, lover, let me be something to you."

"Trust you with anything," Qui-Gon moaned. Then a thought came to him and he cupped Kourt's face in his hands. "As long as it's pleasure. No pain between us, not ever."

"But, Quigs... I know you like it..." Kourt's tone was pure astonishment.

"And I know you hate to hurt anyone or anything. I don't want you going ice cold on me just to do that. I've seen you like that and it doesn't belong here." Qui-Gon shivered at the recollection of Kourt's emotionless attitude towards those acts. "Pleasure me, let me pleasure you. Isn't that enough? If you want to hurt me... I can if you want me to..."

Feather-light kisses stilled his words. "Pleasure, love, trust, you and I. Sounds good to me," Kourt agreed. "Now get comfy, Quigs baby. I got something to show you."

So Qui-Gon had. He arranged himself in a most comfortable pose and simply allowed Kourt to do what he willed. Soft lips and strong hands toured his body, tasting and caressing him until every nerve was on fire, every hair stood on end and his cock was achingly hard with arousal. Kourt suckled and nibbled his nipples for what seemed like an eternity, drawing cries and moans from Qui-Gon's throat until he was hoarse and pleading for more. Then he strayed low down, letting his hair trail from Qui-Gon's chest, across his belly and laying a soft path of soothing weight behind him.

Kourt kissed the tip of Qui-Gon's cock, tongue flicking out over the moist tip, a light teasing precursor to the hot pleasure of being taken in completely and swallowed whole. Qui-Gon thrust upwards into that beckoning warmth, stroking deeply before he could stop himself. "Oh fuck, I don't want to hurt you, skies, Kourt!" he screamed, pulling away and thrusting again.

Kourt withdrew, laying his throat against the length of Qui-Gon's penis. The thrum of his chuckle was something else again. "Doesn't apply, lover. You can't hurt me, I promise."

And that mobile tongue slicked his cock again, preparing him to be taken in and loved. He was vaguely aware of hands slipping under his hips, lifting him up as Kourt swallowed him again, the muscles in that giving throat rippling and stroking him, pulling and squeezing his length with infinite delicacy and care. <<And I can't hurt you,>> he murmured directly into Qui-Gon's mind.

A heavy pressure at the base of his cock illustrated this truth. With a start, Qui-Gon realized Kourt had done... something to his teeth to make them smooth and slightly pliant. He groaned again, buried his hands in Kourt's beautiful hair and thrust with abandon, twice, thrice, feeling the edge of orgasm gathering in his groin and pulling him towards release. "I'm going to... I'm..." and the rest was lost in a howl of ecstasy.

Kourt's fingers slid under his balls, pressing in and up, prolonging the sensation, intensifying it as he bucked and twisted against the sucking pull of lips and throat. Qui-Gon writhed for long moments, waves of lust and pleasure rocking him to the core. When at last he rested, Kourt released him and swallowed again. "Feel, see?" he murmured, pulling Qui-Gon's hands down to his own cock.

Qui-Gon gasped, astonished. "How?"

"The human body is an amazing thing, Quigs. You just have to learn how it works," Kourt kissed him again, giving him the flavor of his own seed with the smooth embrace. "Ready for more?"

"Want you inside me... Can we?" Qui-Gon was near to begging as he stroked his own too-sensitive, impossible erection.

"Absolutely," Kourt assured him. "Lube?"

"In my bag," Qui-Gon rose to fetch his massage oil and returned, laying on his belly, hips pushing down against the hot sheets. "Here," he said, giving himself over to Kourt's care once more.

Strong fingers caressed along Qui-Gon's shoulderblades, down his spine and over the curves of his hips, lifting him up to slip a pillow beneath him. Then warm lips caressed his neck, down one shoulder and along his arm as Kourt's luxurious hair dragged along his back. The weight of Kourt's body pressed against him as he leaned over, kissing curve of elbow down into Qui-Gon's palm where his hand lay at his side, then up across his waist to buttocks, down the inside of his thigh and on into the back of his knee. Kourt laved that tender skin for several slow breaths, then nudged Qui-Gon's legs apart so that he might kneel there and kiss again, knee to thigh to buttock.

Gently, slowly Qui-Gon felt himself parted, hot breath touching just an instant before lips and tongue embraced his anus soothing and relaxing him before the tip ventured further, opening and moistening within. Qui-Gon screamed hoarsely as the teasing licks ventured quite deep, touching his prostate, impossibly gentle and intimate. "Ohhhh.... Kourt... do it again," he pled, as the pleasure-stars faded from behind his eyes. Again Kourt let the tip of his tongue wander deep within, touching off fireworks of near-completion in Qui-Gon's body.

<<Open to me, Qui-Gon. Please, I need to be sure,>> Kourt's mental voice was as familiar as his own name, so Qui-Gon did as he was asked, thinning and lowering shields, letting his lover within his mind, where he could see what was happening. <<Come in to me, Quigs,>> Kourt invited, letting his own safeguards go.

Pleasure and trust were making a neuron soup of Kourt's mind, but somewhere in there Qui-Gon could still sense that unshakable calm and control that allowed them both the pleasure of this joining. No verbal thoughts remained for long as Kourt's mouth was replaced by oily fingers, stroking and stretching, touching deep and gentle with infinite grace. Qui-Gon writhed under the thorough preparation, pushing back on one, two... more fingers, understanding the necessity and more than willing to submit unto it.

Then Kourt was shifting back, pressing the tip of his cock to Qui-Gon's slick passage and Qui-Gon cried out, //Hold me Kourt, hold me down make me yours part of you I want your strength// he babbled, before losing contact with language once more.

Kourt's hands pressed his shoulders to the bed, gentle weight anchoring him to the reality of their joining as Qui-Gon undulated into the stretch of entry. Sobs escaped, along with pleasure-filled laughter as their bodies twined closer, their minds burning with lust, pleasure, ecstatic sharing, deep and abiding trust and the sweet, sweet love they bore for one another. Qui-Gon reached up and back, gripping Kourt's wrists as he began to thrust, pulling his arms down and around until chest pressed to back, hips moved together, hands joined over erection even as cock thrust into joyfully receiving channel, and Qui-Gon threw his head back, rubbing and moving and whimpering, sensing Kourt's arousal rising to a fever pitch between one breath and the next.

Qui-Gon pushed back, almost rising to his knees, flexed his inner muscles and thrust between the fingers that caressed his cock and came once more, crying out the name he saw like a living flame within his partner's mind.

They lay together, hopelessly tangled as their bodies trembled to a halt, breaths irregular but pleasantly so. It was Kourt who spoke first, even as he began withdrawing his mind back behind shields. "I don't think anyone has ever mispronounced my name quite that badly before," he chuckled.

"Bet I have the best excuse, though," Qui-Gon murmured, pulling Kourt's arms more firmly around his chest. "Stay with me. Stay, please," he whispered.

"As if I would give this up," Kourt nuzzled his ear. "Let's get under the sheets, though."

And in the morning they had risen and gone back to overseeing not much of anything. They passed the daytime hours goosing one another with mental images and the nights they passed in arranging for their realization. It was, perhaps, the most beautiful period of learning Qui-Gon had ever known.

That period came to a natural conclusion. Kourt had fallen back on his old habit of taking the most dangerous and life-threatening missions, searching for something Qui-Gon couldn't begin to comprehend. Then Pequara Shereid had wandered up to him in the dining hall one day and Qui-Gon Jinn had his first Padawan.




Back to KCFC

Home