Salsa More-than-usually-doctored picture of different boys...



Author: Hiperbunny
Title: Salsa
Series: Flavor of the Month
Pairing: Blaine/Kourt
Rating: NC-17.
Warning: Xenophelia, fisting-related.
Archive: At KCFC, if you would be so kind, Miss Fox.
Feedback: Oh please! Hiperbunny@lycos.com.

For Layna, without whom Blaine would still be an obscure remark in an increasingly obscure story
For Fox, who always wants to hear a story
For Terri, because I'm still trying to freak her out ...
And for everyone who still wants more BoC ... I'm about halfway there. Hang with me...

Notes: This was a prezzie for Layna, who wasn't feeling so good one day. Didn't one of us say something about nobody writing good fistings anymore?




Kourt was just nudging the idea of waking up around in the theoretical portions of his brain when he heared an ominous sound.

Crunchcrunchcrunch

"Thick! And CHUNKY!"

//It's not fair// Kourt thought. //Not only do I have a terminally horny boyfriend... but he's always hungry. Always, always, always hungry. And all foods are aphrodesiacs to him. AND sex toys!  It's just not FAIR.//

Crunchcrunchcrunch.

"THICK! And chuuuuuunky..."

Something cool and sloppy dripped onto Kourt's chest.  Great.  Now he was trapped between pretending to be asleep or getting up and making yet another mess on the sheets.  A scraping of rough edge on skin, more crunching... then more scraping followed by crunching and licking.

Okay, it wasn't all bad.

//But still...// Kourt mused further. //Shouldn't I at least be demonstrably conscious before somebody sexually assaults me with condiments?//

More licking.  More dripping and scraping and crunching. Very up-close crunching, which meant that crumbs were going to be stuck all over Kourt's back again. 

Kourt really, really hated crumbs in the bed.  Reminded him of shedding, all that awful, inescapable itching in just the weirdest places.

Licking. Okay, there were some upsides to the situation, granted.  And yet, there were an awful lot of downsides.  Shouldn't Blaine be sleepy, or hung over, or out doing something?  Fine.  If Blaine wouldn't do something, Kourt would.

"I am not a snack tray."

"What?"

"I am not a snack tray or a dip bowl or a sandwich plate or an ice-cream dish, nor am I in need of basting or seasoning.  I am pre-seasoned. You yourself have established this. Now get your food off my naked skin."

"But Kourt... I think it's rather..."

"What? Sexy? Convenient? Conveniently sexy?  Blaine, I am not, nor will I ever be, accustomed to being treated like table service when I am trying to SLEEP."

"You never complained before." Grumpy.

"I'm complaining now."

"Fine. You know, I have plenty of friends who wouldn't mind being licked first thing in the morning, you know."

"Yeah, but none of them come with the... equipment that I do.  Now. Dip. Off. With a towel.  I have to pee."



Blaine hung around the bathroom door while Kourt completed his morning ablutions.  "You know what I think?  I think this doesn't have anything to do with the food.  I think you're just looking for someone to snipe at."

Kourt did not reply, merely took out a comb and began the complicated process of making his hair presentable.

"I think this has to do with that message you got from Coruscant."

Kourt turned to stare hard at the Bail. 

"Sometimes things don't work out the way we plan, you know.  That's no reason to get totally weirded out.  It's one small event among so many."

"Fat lot you'd know about it, Blaine.  You hang around the palace, have fun and don't worry about anything," Kourt groused back.

"Oh, right.  You disappear peroidically, come back an evil bastard and start biting my head off for absolutely no reason," Blaine snorted. "Kourt, I love you.  Anything that hurts you hurts me."  Blaine slipped his arms around Kourt's hips. "I just want to make you feel better.  Let me help..."

The look of concern and caring that Blaine graced him with was more than Kourt could ignore.  "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"Look, if you can't go crazy all over me, who can you go crazy to? Besides.  I know what you need..."  Blaine's hand followed the light path of hair from Kourt's navel down towards his pubic hair.  Just above the dark line of fuzz, he pressed in, drawing a deep gasp from Kourt's lips.  Blaine leaned forward to kiss gently there, letting his tongue trace a path over Kourt's chin, down his throat, and onto his chest. A deft twist of fingers and Kourt's knees gave out.  He sank to the thick carpeting, eyes drifting closed once more.

Blaine's mouth darted down to Kourt's gurden, licking wetly over the hyper-sensitive patch of flesh between pubic hair and navel.  His hands fumbled on the side of the tub, seeking a specific bottle by touch alone.  Finding it, he poured a large amount onto his hand and smoothed it carefully over each finger, across the palm and back of his hand, coating his wrist completely before he was satisfied.  "Open up, Kourt.  I want to try something."

Blaine's fingers brushed carefully over Kourt's anus, the muscles of which immediately relaxed and opened.  Two fingers   went in with no effort whatsoever, and Blaine crooked them up, seeking what he strongly suspected was there to find.  From the high, keening cry that Kourt emitted, he was right.    The gurden was right there, below the base of Kourt's penis, but behind a much thinner wall of skin than from his belly.  Blaine continued kissing and licking at Kourt's stomach, gently soothing the suddenly overexcited organ while he introduced another finger inside Kourt's body.

Kourt arched up off the floor, dropping with a thump that drove Blaine's fingers even further inside.  One more finger, and Blaine could curve them around the oblong-shaped area and explore it completely.  Working from memories of playing with Kourt's cock, he located what represented the 'sensitive spot' on the underside of Kourt's penis.  He traced intricate patterns over it, following the slender divot, finding that it was much longer in its 'natural state' than Kourt ususally let on.  He couldn't quite reach the end of it from this angle, though...

Blaine's thumb slipped in as easily as his other digits had, and now he could rub his knuckles against Kourt's gurden, stroke firmly, drawing closed-throated, reasping moans from Kourt with each pass. Blaine raised his mouth from Kourt's belly and just rubbed, stroked, pulled his hand along Kourt's  gurnden, focusing on the beads of sweat breaking out on his lover's skin. When Kourt began grinding himself down on Blaine's hand, the prince simply made a fist and held on, letting Kourt do as he pleased. In short order, Kourt's cries became deeper, more desperate, then his hips bucked off the floor, jerking steadily higher and higher in the air before slowly lowering.

Kourt sobbed once, then lay still.

Blaine withdrew from his lover, sliding up Kourt's trembling body to drop a kiss on his mouth.  "Now, see? Isn't that better?"

Kourt couldn't help but agree.




-end-

Comments? Questions? You know where to send 'em! KCFC@onelist.com

Back to KCFC

Home