All Wrapped Up

Jim awoke, strapped down to his bed. "Blair?" As Jim strained against the plastic bonds, he noticed he wasn't completely wrapped down.

Blair smiled at Jim's expression. "What fun would that be?"

Jim got progressively harder.

"Now, what should I do about that?" Blair looked at the jutting flesh. "Should I squeeze it?"

Jim resisted nodding.

"Should I swallow it?" Blair grinned as Jim's adams apple mimicked his words. "Or should I shove it where the sun don't shine?"

Jim bit the inside of his lower lip as he went completely rigid.

"Cat got your tongue?" Blair brusquely unbuttoned his shirt. Throwing it to the floor, he straddled the bound legs, careful not to settle too far.

Jim threw his head back as much as possible as the hot chest rubbed up his length. Jim looked down at Blair.

"New shampoo. Like it?"

The hot and cold of the chest hair against his cock was excruciating.

Blair slid back and forth, stroking the solid flesh against himself. Blair smoothly dismounted, unzipping his fly and shedding his pants. Blair re-straddled Jim, knees sinking into the plastic between chest and arms. "What's it going to be?"

Blair perched there for a long moment before deftly moving backwards and sinking along Jim's cock. Blair raised and lowered himself, hands at the bottom of his thighs. Blair pulled all the way up, freeing Jim from his body.

Just as it became unbearable for Jim, the ensheathing heat returned, Blair's back now his view. Jim focused on the sight of himself being drove into Blair. Jim tried to place the small noise and then he was much too distracted by the rush out of his body to care.

"Jim!" Blair hurriedly slashed the plastic holding Jim to the bed. Blair was frantic, and then he was flat on his back.

Jim tongue-fucked Blair's mouth until they gasped apart. Jim trailed down the cinnamon-mint chest. "How the hell do I get that off?"

fin.