One Thing and Another

After a last, quick tour around the party to make sure that it was proceeding properly, Thing skittered up the banister to the back bedroom on the top floor where the various lady's maids and gentlemen's gentlemen were waiting to be needed. Probably waiting very happily; he knew that all of them looked forward to gatherings at the Addams' mansion. More than likely their services wouldn't be required all night and Mr. and Mrs. Addams were as thoughtful about providing for the body servants as they were for their guests.

The bedroom was a lovely smorgasbord of textures and shapes, distributed so that there were an abundance of cozy nooks and comfy crannies to lounge in. Just moving from one side to the other was enjoyable, thanks to the deep padding and rich pile of the carpet, and Thing took a second to dig in his nails, liking the way they sunk in and caught on the fibers. While he innocently enjoyed the feel, he subtly checked out the other occupants of the room, looking for one in particular.

Flora and Fauna's handmaidens were primly sitting bolt upright on the very edge of a lush velvet pillow, totally and selfishly wasting the sensory potential of their perch. Typical of that pair, he thought, admitting to himself that he'd never particularly cared for them. They thought too much of themselves because they were not only very comely, but because they were more than just fingers and palms, extending nearly up to elbows. While that did give them an elegant air, it was also a real pain, in Thing's opinion. They had to move slowly or risk tipping over.

Despite that, Cousin Lump's servant, a handsomely male hand that ended at the wrist, was attempting to woo them. Silently wishing him good luck, a little wistfully because he wouldn't have minded a little wooing from the appendage himself, Thing finally spotted the company he'd been looking for. Cousin Itt, had a new major-domo - a foot named Item.

Not only was Item a very, very masculine foot with nice, long, flexible toes, but he had a high arch, which Thing found incredibly sexy. While he was sure that Cousin Itt had taken on Item because of the strength inherent in the lean, muscular limb - all that hair was heavy, taking huge amounts of time and patience to tend to - he also sensed that this particular body part might be shy, a trait that the out-going Cousin Itt appreciated.

Thing also found it terribly endearing, and he made his way to toward the foot, pausing only long enough to unearth the courtship offering he had tucked away earlier, just in case. It was a half-yard of a cotton skirt that had been an vivid shade of blue, but had been washed so many times it was the palest shade of blue and softer than the finest silk. Just picking it up caused a tiny thrill in the center of Thing's palm, but he ignored it and made his way to the black fur cushion Item was snuggled into.

Considering it a good sign that the foot had chosen his personal favorite of the room's furnishings, Thing stopped a polite distance away from Item's place and waited patiently to be noticed. Item was half-turned into the corner, but after a moment, he gave a small hop so that he was conversational range, though just barely. Feeling another tingle at the near-timid response at his overture, Thing flicked an edge of the fabric he carried over the very tips of the toes nearest him, then slowly drew it away in a sensual slide that he hoped wasn't too blatantly hungry.

For a moment he thought his courtship would be spurned; Item let the cloth move almost completely away before the first toe stretched out and snagged the end. The foot worked the frail, sweet material over himself an inch or two, obviously enjoying the sensation on his sensitive topside, then, with a surprisingly agile bounce, tossed it so that was spread partly over Thing, as well. Under that bare concealment, Item inched close enough to lightly stroke a daring toe over a waiting finger.

For a supposedly timid creature, it was a bold move, which meant either that the shyness was an act or that Item was one seriously deprived foot. While Thing didn't like the idea of the first, the second was enticing enough a possibility that he returned the touch with a delicate nudge that hinted for more. Item hesitated, then hopped back a bit, taking the courtship offering with him in clear invitation.

Thing didn't need a second one; he climbed onto the pillow with the foot, coming to rest next to him, fingers to heel, skin to skin. It was delicious; completely, totally delicious, and sent a shiver through Thing that left goosebumps. Item must have found it equally exciting; he quivered, toes kneading into the cushion beneath them. Despite that, Thing waited a moment, both to let them get used to the feel of each other and to draw out the anticipation.

When Item sagged ever so slightly into Thing, letting him take some of his weight, the hand couldn't wait any longer. He scratched lightly at where the top of the foot melted into the curve of the few inches of shin attached to Item, delighted at the smoothness of the flesh there. It was one spot that the appendage couldn't easily stimulate himself, much like the middle of a full human's back, and the slightest attention there had to be wonderful for Item, if the way it stretched and arched under the contact was any indication.

His writhing was inflammatory to Thing, but he held onto his patience until Item finally seemed sated, relaxing luxuriously under gradually stilling digits. When the foot was nearly limp, he voluntarily rolled to one side, dislodging Thing from his top so that it could return the favor of caressing the equivalent place on the hand's wrist. Unlike his new paramour, Thing froze under the light fondling, desperately trying to memorize every second of the intensifying sensations. With an amazing perceptiveness, Item stopped just as they would have crossed over into pain, minor tremors broadcasting his arousal.

It took a second for Thing to recover his wits enough to slowly turn under the foot so that his palm was under Item's instep. Normally he didn't like being on his back, especially with such a strong appendage, but his partner had been so thoughtful and considerate, he couldn't help but believe that this was one time he wouldn't regret the vulnerability. Almost immediately Item proved that the hand's faith hadn't been misplaced. With amazing tenderness, the foot used his toes to gently massage the meaty area just under Thing's thumb, then gradually worked his way over the same area under the fingers, touching everything but the hot spot in the middle of the palm.

Helplessly Thing did the best he could to return the favor, pummeling carefully into the strong heel over him and along the sides as far as he could reach without losing the amazing, incredible, things being done to him. Finally, when they were both quaking with need, Thing dug in powerfully at the very center of Item's instep, hitting the major nerve cluster with an accuracy that would have impressed him if he'd been capable of noticing anything but how close he was to finishing.

Item tensed so hard that he could have been a statue, but still he somehow managed to curl his toes strongly into Thing, nailing the matching spot the palm and hurtling the hand into a convulsion of ecstasy that had him bucking into the foot with everything he had. It lasted so long that if Thing had had the slightest ability to think, he would have been worried about straining something important, and then, with a final jolt of pure joy, every muscle he had went completely limp.

That was almost as good as the loving had been, and Thing luxuriated in it, pleased that Item was every bit as relaxed and loose. He had shifted enough that he wasn't squashing Thing, but leaving enough contact between them that the hand didn't feel bereft or used. Without meaning to, though he knew he still had duties before he rested, he dozed off, still snuggling into his new partner.

An indeterminate time later, the door to the bedroom opened, and Mr. & Mrs. Addams peeked through, obviously looking for Thing. But she only smiled and whispered, "Gomez, look... Thing has found a new playmate. How sweet!"

"A fine looking specimen he is, too," Gomez whispered back. "Let's not disturb them, darling. We can make do without Thing for a while."

"Why, Bubbelah, how romantic of you," she cooed.

"Tish... " There was a quick kiss, then a longer one. "I do believe," Mr. Addams murmured, "That Thing has the right idea. Shall we slip away for a few moments for ourselves? I'm sure the party won't miss us."

"Dear Thing, always so helpful."

finis