The Trophy Shelf

The following is a listing of the awards and award nominations Sentinel fans have been kind enough to vote to honor me or my stories. I didn't put this page here to brag (okay, so maybe just a little!), but rather to say thanks to anyone who voted for me, and to the people who went to all the effort of coordinating these award programs. Writing fan fiction and participating in fandom is fun and its own reward. In spite of that, it's still a rush to be recognized-so thanks!!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Golden Slash Awards

Organized by Brak, with the lovely graphic designed by MegaRed, these awards were given to authors for online fan fiction, voted on by online fans and fellow authors.



NOMINATIONS

A Million Pieces - Best Story

After All - Best Story

New Beginnings - Best Series



WINNERS

Outside Influences - Best Crossover

Best Author



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Golden Guppy Awards



Named for our dearest little guppy, these awards were organized by the lovely ladies in charge of the Bash at the Loft. Mal designed the beautiful graphic.



NOMINATIONS

Outside Influences - Best Novel (Zine)

Family Skeletons - Best Long Story (Zine)

Author of the Year (Zine)

The Eighth Circle - Best Crossover (Online)These Two Hearts Series - Best Angst (Online)

Best Characterization of Lead Characters (Online)



WINNERS

Author of the Year (Zine)

A Million Pieces - Best Novel (Online)

A Million Pieces - Best Angst (Online)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Slash Talent In Fandom Awards

"The STIFFIES"



Awarded each year at MediaWest Con, these awards are voted on by online and off-line fans every year. They acknowledge zine fiction only.



NOMINATION

Family Skeletons - Best Novella, 1997

(Appeared in the zine "Love & Guns IV")



WINNERS

To Have and To Hold - Best Sentinel Short Story, 1997

(Appeared in the zine "Come to Your Senses 3")



Sweet and Sour - Best Sentinel Short Story, 1998

(Appeared in the zine "Extra Touchy Frisky 4")