HOGAN'S HEROES



All images and stories on this page are for fannish enjoyment only and are intended as representations of the fictional characters portrayed in the TV series and are not intended to reflect on any real individuals.  As much as I'd like to have them, the characters are not mine, and no money is being made.  The stories are slash or pre-slash and are meant for readers of legal age in their area.


Darkness Before Dawn
earlyteam

When LeBeau suffers a terrible assault by a brutal, powerful field marshal, Hogan must find a way to protect his men and the operation.  Meanwhile, as he helps LeBeau cope with the aftermath of the trauma, he must confront his own evolving feelings for his friend.




Sunlight and Shadows
hogan-klink-newk-leb
In the sequel to Darkness Before Dawn, the relationship between Hogan and LeBeau grows deeper and stronger as Hogan recovers from an unexpected injury. A life and death crisis forces Klinnk to decide where his loyalties truly lie, and Hogan must find a way to battle the spectre of Von Gruner, a new Senior POW Officer, and internal strife among his own men.

 

PART ONE        PART TWO        PART THREE

If Tomorrow Never Comes
The Sentinel/Hogan's Heroes Crossover

cast 3psj&bmagnet.JPG

When Stalag 13 is accidentally bombed and the misguided American captain crash lands nearby, an interesting new prisoner joins the ranks at Stalag 13.  Hogan uses Captain Ellison's unusual sensory talents to test the loyalties of an unconventional scientist.  Meanwhile, as Ellison and Professor "Sanders" form a friendship, Hogan deals with disturbing news from home and unsettling feelings for one of his men.  (Click above for single part file--over 600K; Click below for smaller segments.)


PART ONE                PART TWO            PART THREE


Slices of Life:  Prequels to the Darkness Before Dawn Universe

dinner
The following stories take place prior to the timeline of Darkness Before Dawn, and chronicle the evolving friendship between Hogan and LeBeau.  The stories are gen by definition, but may be considered "pre-slash."


MIDNIGHT COCOA:  A new Senior POW Officer arrives at Stalag 13, coping with the demons of his Gestapo interrogation.

A LETTER FROM HOME:  What happened to LeBeau's wife? Hogan learns the truth in a vignette set just before the episode, "Happy Birthday, Adolph."


GENERALS:  
A missing scene from the episode, "The General Swap."  Hogan confides in LeBeau about his meeting with General Barton.


STALAG 13 LONELY HEARTS CLUB:  An extra tag for the episode "LeBeau and the Little Old Lady."

FRIENDS AND COLONELS:  A tag to the tag of "Cuisine a la Stalag 13"--LeBeau has a late night talk with Hogan.



Background found at Boogie Jack's, and rotated 90 degrees on Candy's computer. :-)