Candy's

NIP/TUCK

Page


Stories exploring a different facet of one of the greatest male love stories ever on television.


THROUGH THE FIRE

Christian Sean

In the aftermath of The Carver's attack on Christian, and in the final stages of Sean's disintegrating marriage, the two men attempt to put their lives back together with some interesting changes in their relationship.

Meanwhile, The Carver has other plans...


Part One          Part Two           Part Three          Part Four



ONE MORE DAY WITH YOU
Sean & Christian
When Sean calls on Christian for help with a personal crisis, Christian re-evaluates his feelings about fighting his cancer, his future, and the real meaning of family.


Part One (Warnings & Notes Only)          Part Two           Part Three          Part Four


    Full Story File including Warnings & Notes


LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
kisscomfort-sc
A crisis brings Christian and Sean together in a new way, but as they cope with the obstacles to happiness in this new phase of their relationship, an unexpected tragedy shatters their world, changing their lives forever. 

Part Zero   Part One   Part Two   Part Three   Part Four   Part Five

Full Story File including Warnings & Notes
WARNING - Over 1000K

LOVE LETTERS
hug

A short Nip/Tuck story: As Sean prepares to leave for his new life in L.A., Christian makes some decisions about his relaionship with his partner.



~~~~~Series~~~~~


TRUST

A short Nip/Tuck vignette that follows the Granville Trapp episode, and may or may not be the start of a series.


BOYS' NIGHT OUT

A short Nip/Tuck vignette and a sequel to "Trust."  Yes, it appears it's a series now, folks. <g>.


TERRITORY

A short Nip/Tuck vignette and a sequel to "Boys' Night Out."  


REVELATIONS

A short Nip/Tuck vignette and a sequel to "Territory."  


THE NIGHT AND THE MUSIC

A short Nip/Tuck story and a sequel to "Revelations."  


SWEET LOVE

A short Nip/Tuck story and a sequel to "The Night and the Music."  


WHEN MY HEART FINDS CHRISTMAS

A short Nip/Tuck story and a sequel to "Sweet Love."  


I'VE GOT MY LOVE TO KEEP ME WARM

A short Nip/Tuck story and a sequel to "When My Heart Finds Christmas."