The Buffy fandom seems to be growing more every day. I'm tempted to say that it contains younger writers than a fandom like X-Files. Buffy the Vampire Slayer spawned a second show, called Angel, and the characters often intermingle - Angel/Xander, Angel/Spike, etc. Angel also has its own breed of pairings, such as Angel/Doyle or Angel/Wesley. A lot of Buffy archives encompass both shows, and both shows are included in this section, too. It's also worth noting that Buffy has a lot of femme slash pairing possibilities: Faith/Buffy, Willow/Buffy, Willow/Tara (who are now canon) and anything involving Cordelia. For het, there's a large Willow/Spike movement, as well as Willow/Angel and, well, Willow and anybody. The most popular archive is Unconventional Relationshippers (UCSL) and they even have a T-shirt. Some of UCSL's popularity could probably be attributed to the fact that it welcomes all pairings, slash or het, as long as they're unconventional. There is also a large Xander/Angel archive called Deadboy and Xander, which is where we got one of these stories from.

Plastic by Te

A Non-Stodgy Moment and The Curve of Your Lips Rewrite History by Kate Bolin

The League by Lady Farcly

Fallen Angel by Amothea

Humiliation by Grace Fonseca (Buffy/Oz crossover)

Promises by Uriel

Change the World by Acidfaith



All of these were done by Jane.