WHERE ROADS MEET: Part 13

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net



DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 13: Lord Heru'ur of the Goa'uld

These Tau'ri will be mine.

When I first plotted to gain control of the Harsiesis child at its birth I had thought the plan to be more than elegant in its simplicity. Amaunet's host's planet was absurdly vulnerable. Little did I suspect that two Tau'ri and one of my own Jaffa would prove so irritating. Of course, once I identified the two Tau'ri, I soon realized that the apparently traitorous Jaffa was the Shol'va, Teal'c.

The Tau'ri.

They had to be the same Tau'ri who escaped me on Cimmeria..and destroyed my plans to take over the Asgard protectorate. The Shol'va had been recognized by my Jaffa, it is commonly known he has joined the Tau'ri against us. There has been a price on the heads of those Tau'ri since they destroyed Apophis' Ha'tak vessels before they could remove the First World from our midst. I have no particular love for Apophis.quite the opposite.but the fact they achieved such a thing marked them as a danger to us all. When Apophis set a price on the heads of the Tau'ri responsible and broadcast their likenesses, I recognized my own personal irritations rather quickly.

Dr. Daniel Jackson, so full of arrogant defiance on the slave's planet, Abydos.knowing even then the child was hidden from Apophis and me, and Colonel Jack O'Neill, who broached my personal shields and caused me such pain as I had not known for a very long time.

It took very little investigation to discover Dr. Jackson's slave of a wife was after all Amaunet's host. Information from a few well-placed spies helped me construct a plan to retrieve the child of Amaunet and Apophis, I already knew the child was not with them. The relationship between Klorel and Amaunet's hosts was easily discovered.as was the fact that Jackson had been present at Amaunet's well-deserved demise. She thought herself clever for taking the Abydonians, but I knew her true purpose.the child.

My spy on the Abydos, discovered something far more personal to despise the Tau'ri for.they were the one's who killed my father and mother. I had no familial loyalty toward Ra, I may in fact have killed him myself given time, but it was my right to do so. The same could be said of Hathor.though we did have a rather more congenial relationship. I would have killed her easily enough had she attempted to stand in my way.but again, it was my right.not theirs.

The Asgard treaty prevented me from acting upon my desire for vengeance in a more direct fashion, but I have learned over the generations the value of good information. When Klorel was separated from his host, I knew the host's eventual destination would be the slave planet.Abydos. I knew the host's father would be a weakness for both him and the Tau'ri, Dr. Jackson.it is a useful weakness indeed this emotion. The one certain tool to their downfall.thus my need for the slave, Kasuf.

I owe these Tau'ri much pain. They have thwarted my plans in ways they could not begin to know. I will see them suffer for their insolence, suffer until they reveal the child's location.and then I will see them die.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||