THE MÉTIS: Part 7

by:  Lyn
Feedback to:  lyntownsend@hotmail.com



DISCLAIMER: All characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.


Jack paused for a moment, resting his hands on his knees. He could see the Stargate just in front of him. He waited impatiently for the others to catch up. Sam was breathing heavily as she led Teal'c up the slope. Teal'c as always, had barely raised a sweat. Daniel had lost consciousness almost immediately upon leaving the warmth of the hut. He hung limply now in Teal'c's arms, his breath coming in shuddering gasps.

"Dial us home, major and make it fast" Jack said.

He could hear faint sounds of shouting behind them. As the gate roared into life, Jack shepherded the others through before stepping into the liquid vortex himself. He heard Carter shouting for a medic as he hit the ramp on the other side. He got to Daniel as Teal'c was gently laying his inert body on a gurney. Doctor Frazier was already there, issuing orders and pressing her hand to his still bleeding thigh. Jack turned to face a questioning look from General Hammond.

"Colonel, what the hell happened?"

Jack wearily rubbed his hands through his hair.

"Long story, General. But if it wasn't for Daniel, we probably wouldn't be here."

"Right, Colonel. Get cleaned up and checked out. The debriefing can wait until we have news on Doctor Jackson's condition."

"Thankyou, sir"

Jack saluted and ran to catch up with the others.


Back
Back to Stories Page


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||