THE FIRE INSIDE: Part 28

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 28: Cassandra

Mommy says Daniel went through some very bad things and is a little sad right now. I think Uncle Jack is feeling sad, too, but he is trying to make Daniel feel better.

Everybody seems very happy that Uncle Daniel is okay, but he looks awful. He laughed when I told him that and said that was true, but he is better than he was. I'm glad I didn't see him before.

I saw Uncle Daniel cry last night.

I told him not to cry that we would all help him get better. He hugged me for a very long time and said I was right. Then he had laughed and we walked down to the lake to join the rest of our family.


Back
Back to Stories Page