THE FIRE INSIDE: Part 27

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 27: Daniel

Jack has been so great ...Once I got him to stop teating me like I was breakable.

Although, for a while there I kind of felt like I was...

When I woke up after sleeping 12 hours straight, there he was sleeping away in a bed next to mine (How they managed that without waking me I'll never know). I threw a pillow at him to make him roll over and be quiet, but he'd jumped up and hugged me so hard I thought he was going to break my ribs.

I think maybe I scared him...Hell, I scared myself. I found myself apologizing to him..again..for worrying him. he told me to shut up in his usual blunt-caring way and we talked for a long time.

I managed to fill in some of the details of what happened with...Hathor and he told me about the things that had happpened since our return. It still makes me crazy to think that she could...Now that I remember it all, I almost wish I didn't...

Jack says that, in time, it will be okay. And I know he's right, but just thinking about it now makes me want to run. I guess that's only natural, fight or flight instinct being what it is, but I know my friends won't let me run...and they will always help me fight.


Back
Back to Stories Page