THE FIRE INSIDE: Part 25

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 25: Teal'c

I am most gratified to see Daniel Jackson doing so well.

For the first several days he did little but eat and sleep, but, considering the events of the prior days, that in itself was enough.

He is still suffering nightmares, but Captain Carter says this is to be expected. He is coping with two distinctly traumatic memories and it will take time for him to recover, emotionally as well as physically.

O'Neill and I moved his bed into Daniel Jackson's room, so he could be at hand if needed. Several nights I have heard Daniel Jackson call out and O'neill's voice calming him back to sleep or both voices talking well into the night.

I tried to apologize to Daniel Jackson for failing to guard him. He only shook his head and thanked me for stopping him on that precipice. I had not realized that I had called him by his first name only on that occasion He seems to think that is what caught his attention and asked me to do it more often.

I will try, but I do not think it will work.


Back
Back to Stories Page