THE FIRE INSIDE: Part 24

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 24: Janet

Nine lives, my ass...

What Daniel Jackson has got is more luck and better friends than most of us are allowed in a lifetime. Cutting things close is getting to be a bad habit for SG-1. One I could really do without.

Physically Daniel is exhausted and malnourished, but otherwise fine. Thankfully all of his exertions didn't rip open any stitches, but he's going to have to stay off of it to give it time to heal...Of course until his feet heal that shouldn't be a problem.

My first instinct is to order him back to SGC to recuperate, but Jack argues with me on that one.

True, Daniel can rest and recuperate here. True, he's only a phone call away from help. True, This is a gorgeous spot. And true, they do still have 12 days of vacation left. Jack really turns on that Irish charm and I find myself relenting on one condition; Cassie and I are taking a few days off and coming up next week.


Back
Back to Stories Page