THE FIRE INSIDE: Part 15

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 15: Daniel

I've got to stop this...

I can see Jack looking at me as if he's afraid I'm going to break at any moment. I'm not so sure he he's wrong...After last night....

It's been a long time since I've had nightmares like that...

Ever since I was a kid, I've always locked away the heavy emotional stuff and paid the price in bad dreams and insomnia. After a while, it just got to be a habit...

This time though....I'm afraid it's not content to stay hidden away and only come out at night, and with no work to wrap myself up in.....

What I do know is...whatever this is...I've got to get it out.

It's one thing to know your fears and either face them or run away from them...

But to not even know what it is you can't face...


Back
Back to Stories Page