THE FIRE INSIDE: Part 13

by:  Jmas
Feedback to:  jmtm1@eastky.net


DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


Chapter 13: Teal'c

I do not understand this...fishing.

Why would one wish to catch an aquatic life form with a barbed hook upon which one has impaled an arthropod...in essence feeding the fish and piercing it's mouth before capture...only to remove the hook and return the wounded creature to the water because it is "too small, too big, too ugly or to beautiful" to consume?

And O'Neill calls the Goa'uld barbarians?

As O'Neill launches into another of his oblique monologues on the "joys of fishing," I notice Daniel Jackson awkwardly descending the steps toward our position. I bring O'Neill's attention to this as unobtrusively as possible and he nods to me in understanding.

Daniel Jackson looks decidedly unwell, but it is very...gratifying to see him engaging in battle against whatever it is that disturbs him.

I have come to expect no less from my young friend.


Back
Back to Stories Page