What is The AD's Office?
A short introduction.
 

 

#TheAD'sOffice chat room was founded to be a place where slashers could meet, talk and have a good time. The only things required of the participants are that everyone is 18 years or older and slash friendly. 

Now, if you don't know what "slash" is we will give a brief explanation or direct you to this site. If slash is not your cup of tea, or if you are underage (18+), we will ask you to leave. The Office Crew is not responsible for minors who misrepresent their age in the Office. All visitors are responsible for reading and following the rules of the Office and the laws where they live.  Please, read our FAQ before visiting the Office.


There is regular meeting on Saturday on Squidge.org, 10 a.m. on the Pacific coast, 1 p.m. on the East coast and 7 p.m. in Central Europe.  Very often we meet on Tursday--same time, same channel--although this is not as rugular as our Saturday meeting , but check in and see if we're there and join us. 

About every two months the slashketeers arrange a Special Event to take place in the Office. Usually one or more special featured guests have been asked join us to talk about their work. You can take a look at the logs from these chats, or see what events are coming up.
 
 

 

Back to the main page




This page was created 07/28/98.
This page was last updated 12/05/99.