Tofrar Dreki Lecture

by Werewindle

 

Haras Nesnetsrac’s Tofrar Dreki Lecture (Magic Dragon)

Given as a presentation of Artep Enilk’s PAROXISMS of Potterium Lecture series


Draco Malfikis. It is long been believed that this particular species of Dragon is the product of cross breeding between an Ice Dragon and a Veela. (See the Mythology Lecture Series ~ Love Spells Gone Wrong)

This, however, has been discredited by many scientists. Holding that “Until such a time as concrete evidence can be produced the mating of a Veela and a Dragon will remain a Biological improbability, you smarmy bastards.” (Quoted: Dr. Nihilism at the 2002 Annual Joint Convention of Archeologist and Lit. Professors).

The Draco Malfikis is very selective, not settling for anything that they believe to be beneath their standards. Their dens are a prime example, being both impressive and comfortable.

The Draco Malfikis takes great care in choosing a mate. They will often compete with and/or challenge any they deem worthy. Discarding any that are too easily beaten or who fail their tasks.

Remain vigilant at all times while researching the Draco Malfikis. They see violence as a perfectly acceptable method of dealing with conflict, or an unwanted ‘visitor’.

The Draco Malfikis can be identified by its corn-silk colored hair and silver/blue eyes.

See also ~ Partaking the Dragon: (part of the PAROXISMS of Potterium Lecture series) on the relationship and bonding rituals of the Draco Malfikis and its most favored mate, Harry Potterium.

See also ~ The Serpent and the Dragon: (part of the PAROXISMS of Potterium Lecture series) Draco Malfikis and Mate/Mentor Severus Snapeus.

Brought to you by Discovery Channel ~ Fangirl~ (Check your local listings)


-END-


A/N
nihilism: a viewpoint that traditional values and beliefs are unfounded and that existence is senseless and useless

Tofrar Dreki: Old Norse ( technically Icelandic) for Magic Dragon

Ok So Grayswandir got her revenge. She wrote Partaking the Dragon and I got this Plot Bunny. It’s a vicious, vicious cycle.

Here are what my little abbreviations mean:
UAF ~ University of Alaska Fairbanks
BS ~ Bishounen Studies

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords