It Started With a Potions Master

7 - Detention part 1

by Werewindle and Grayswandir

 

(In Snape's Head)

Wufei. Always on time.

Always did enjoy those groaning in pain.

Really Professor? I wonder if you’d prefer them groaning in your bed.

And a great body to boot.

Now, now, Severus. Those thoughts won’t help you any.

Probably beyond straight.

If only! But it’s a good thing you think that. Heero and Duo wouldn’t be happy if you tried anything. You could try, but I doubt you’d enjoy the repercussions.

How the hell does he do that!

Obviously doesn’t know Heero’s habits. Or hasn’t noticed the relationship between Wufei and his lovers.

Friend, huh? Wonder what kind.

Bad professor! This train of thought will only get you into more trouble. However, it is good to know that your tendencies will make this a very easy task.

What is it about Casso Salax that I should remember?

Gee, let’s think on that shall we? Fumes of Casso Salax, mix liberally with ingested Liquid Denial, add a focusing charm, and what do you get? A very naughty mixture known to cause-DUN, DUN, DUN--.

Wet Dreams.

Where did that come from?

Your newly acquired, down-in-the-gutter conscience, courtesy of the boys just outside your door.

“Professor? We’re here for our detention.” Oh. SHIT.

You don’t know the half of it! chuckle Welcome to your worst nightmare, Severus Snape. You better hang on, you’re in for a very rocky ride, one that’s best accompanied with Rocky Road ice cream.

“Potter, set up that ladder and start scraping and scrubbing that ceiling. I want to see every groove, every ore of those bricks. Malfoy, you have the honor of scrubbing out the first year cauldrons. Now get to work!”

Now, now. We don’t really want detention to be that uneventful, do we?

My victims are occupied, now what to do with my time?

I hear that the new seventh years students write killer essays. At least, they would light up your dirty little mind. With that said, I believe my work here is complete. Its up to the boys from here on out.


(Dumbledore's POV)

Dumbledore settled himself down in his sitting room, he had a glass of iced sweet tea and a plate of lemon bars. He waved his hand and the mirror on the wall across from him rippled to life - the potions classroom came to view. Severus was already seated behind his desk and a student was handing over a potion. A snap of his fingers and Dumbledore could hear their conversation.

Pleased with himself Dumbledore wiggle farther back into the davenport and propped his feet on the footstool. This was sure to be an entertaining night.

In the mirror Albus watched as Harry and Draco arrived for their detention and Severus set them to work. Severus shifted uneasily in his seat but appeared determined to focus on his grading. The boys started their tasks working diligently for a few minutes. That did not last.

Harry soon came back down the ladder. When Severus looked up to watch Potter’s progress, he was treated to the sight of Harry tossing off his school robe. Snape whimpered. Underneath the standard robe Harry was wearing a thin white button down shirt obviously hastily done up as not all the buttons were in the right holes and one was missing.

By the expression on his face, Snape was sorely tempted to smack his head on the desk until he went cross-eyed. Taking one more glance at the toiling students, he returned to shredding essays.

A splash and a gasp broke the silence. “What is it now!” Severus all but growled. Potter turned around. “I spilt my scrubbing water Professor.” He replied looking contrite. Snape opened his mouth, undoubtedly to berate the boy for his carelessness but no sound came out. His gaze was caught by Harry’s now transparent shirt. The no longer warm water had soaked him from collarbone down and his nipples were starting to peak from the cold.

Severus let his head thump to the desk and didn’t bother to pick it up. “Spell your self dry, as well as the floor. Get fresh water and get back to work!”


.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords