It Started With a Potions Master

4 - Battle Plans

by Werewindle and Grayswandir

 

It was hard not to squirm as that evil twinkle, Dumbledore’s twinkle, lit Quat’s eyes. “So you want to invade a teacher’s mind and then send him inappropriate dreams?”

Grinning lasciviously. “Basically.”

Maniacal laughter ensued as he replied. “Goody.”

It is truly scary to see Quat go from innocent blonde to petite Dom. So glad I don’t live in his dorm.
. . .
Scratch that. His house.


I am in Hell. Do you know how many laws there are at Hogwarts? The blimey librarian won’t let us use search spells on the older books.

At least the company is nice...

“Here it is, ‘Any and all sexual advances are allowed as long as they do not interfere with classwork and other’s ability to do classwork. Any student/teacher relationship that goes beyond friendship must be initiated by the student. Relationships will not be interfered with unless there are displays of favoritism or trading of grades for sexual favors.’”

And frustrating. Did I mention I have a thing for accents? So glad his boyfriends didn’t come along for the ride. I doubt I would last until dinner.


*Nip Growl*

*Whimper Moan*

Dra’ *suck* we’re gonna be late.

I know *Kiss* but you have to look, mmMmm properly debauched first.*Bite*

*Yelp* Yeah but nnnhh I don’t wanna look *lick* like a walking hickey!

Fine let’s go. *Drags Harry down the hall.*

Look the Great Hall with two minutes to spare.

Wait. *Rip*

Hey!

Now you look debauched too. *Smug grin*

You’ll pay for that.

Promise?


.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords