It Started With a Potions Master

1 - Assigning Detentions

by Werewindle and Grayswandir

 

Sitting in the headmaster's office, getting upbraided for their conduct Harry and Draco had one thought floating through their heads- Snape 1502 Students zip.


"Headmaster, I have no clue what happened." Harry protested loudly.

"Neither do I." Draco protested as well.

"I'm sorry boys, but your behavior was inexcusable for a classroom." Headmaster Dumbledore answered. "You will both serve a month of detention."

"But, that will take us through to the end of finals!" Harry groaned. "Hermione's going to kill me!"

"I'm sorry." Was all Dumbledore could say.

The office fell silent, the teenagers contemplating their punishments.

Slowly, Harry faced Draco. Staring into emerald-green eyes, Draco nodded. A smirk lit Harry's eyes momentarily, before he nodded as well.

Turning back to the Headmaster, Harry relented. "Fine, but we have a few conditions."

Blue eyes twinkling, eyebrow raised, curiosity roused Dumbledore couldn't help but ask. "And these would be?"

"All detentions must be served together. . ." Draco began.

"And administered by Professor Snape." Harry finished.

"Will that be all?" Dumbledore asked amused.

"Of course." The teens answered in unison.

"Granted." Dumbledore agreed. "Dismissed."


.:ISWaS:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords