B. and Sons

by Werewindle

 

"Bartholomew and Sons - Purveyors of Fine Body Art Since 1680. Nice name, all stately." Xander commented. "But... 1680? This isn't a human establishment is it?"

"The original is a demon shop over in London. This place is run by a cadet branch - all half-breeds." Spike ground out his cigarette and pulled open the shop door ushering Xander and Dawn in. The back wall held a painting of the first Bartholomew and Sons. Crowed around it and spilling around onto the other walls were photos of their work. Beautiful tattoos, delicate piercing and intricate henna designs made a kaleidoscope of color brightening the small room.

There was a perky purple haired girl sitting behind the glass display counter. The only hint that she wasn't completely human was her slightly pointed ears. "Hey guys! I'm Maylin, Welcome to B and Sons. Are you just looking around or do you know what you're getting done?"

Spike stepped over to the counter leaving the other two looking at the photos. "My boy and I are going to a solstice bash. We need henna bonded marks done - Vampiric and Threshan so there’s no misunderstanding. Some of Clem's family is a bit grabby."

Maylin glanced over at Xander for a long moment. "We sell collar and leash sets too."


-END-


Written for windles_orbit prompt #21 Henna Tattoo.

.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords