Spengs in Toyland

by E

It's E here back with more E/J and gratuitous sex. So, erm, if that makes you ill, you may wanna close this down now. For everyone else, enjoy! C&C always welcome and adored and cuddled!
RATING: NC-17 For wild monkey love, talk of sex toys, and . . . yes
DISCLAIMERS: Characters? Cool. Mine? Nope.


"Janine, I said I was sorry. Can we please leave the subject?"

"But, Egon –"

"Truly, I don't think I want to discuss this any longer." Quite naked and feeling self-conscious, Egon wiggled his way underneath a blanket, drawing a slight smile from the equally nude, but much more composed, Janine. As he attempted to burrow further into her bed, he gave silent thanks that the lamp on the nearby nightstand was the only light in the room -- all the better to hide his humiliation and blur the look of shock he noted on Janine's face.

But it wasn't as if he could see much, anyway - Janine had relieved him of his glasses, as she was wont to do when they were on the verge of intimacy. They "got in the way," she often complained, and as such, it did him no good to protest. Usually it was an irksome thing, but that night, Egon thought it was rather a blessing. The fuzzier his vision, the fuzzier Janine's expression: one of horror and disgust, he sensed, judging from her tone.

"Oh, no you don't." The redhead pulled at the covers. "You're not getting out of this that easy. Let's talk about this --"

"Janine, I can't see that there is anything to talk about." He wriggled below the topmost blanket. "I was . . . that is, um . . . I apologize for being presumptuous. Perhaps we should call it a night and go to sleep."

"What? Now you're not in the mood," she said, gently stroking his shoulder, "because I don't want to use your little . . . gizmo?"

Egon cringed as she waved the gadget about. It was a small thing, really, with a few dials on its side and an oversize attachment that looked oddly like an egg beater. It could have been the lack of light, but as the blond gazed at the contraption, he was conscious of how truly absurd the thing looked.

It seemed almost like the brainchild of a group of perverse, caffeine-addicted chefs. What could have induced him to buy it?

"I thought you'd like it," he muttered. "The saleswoman said it was quite a popular product."

"I still can't believe you actually went into a store and bought this," the redhead giggled. "Did anyone recognize you? You know, this could have been a tabloid setup . . . you might have your picture and this thing splashed across tomorrow's New York Post."

"The business is a legitimate one," he replied. "Albeit a bit hard to find."

"How did you even know where to go?"

"Ahem . . . well . . ." He squirmed, focusing his attention on the far wall. "I, er, saw it advertised in . . . um . . . a magazine."

"I see." She smirked, knowing it would be superfluous to ask what type of magazine.

"At any rate, the saleswoman was quite discreet."

"And obviously on something, if she persuaded you to buy this thing." Janine leaned over to drop the contraption in a drawer of her nightstand. "I don't know and I don't want to know the kind of woman who'd put it anywhere near her."

"It's a . . erm, a . . . clitoral stimulator," he said haltingly. "Though I'll admit it is a little . . . odd-looking, I can't see how it is any different, really, than a normal vibrator."

"Egon, normal vibrators don't look like kitchen utensils . . . at least not the ones I've used. She shuddered. "That thing has blades."

"But it's made of plastic!"

"Doesn't matter . . . I'm not putting anything like that near my clit. I'm sorry."

"It works on different speeds," he continued. "And is supposed to be quite pleasurable . . . especially when used while, er . . ." he hesitated.

"While . . . what?" She looked mystified. "While in the bathtub? Good thing it's a cordless."

"Er, no." He reddened, his throat feeling dry suddenly. "While, er . . . that is, um . . . during intercourse."

"Wait a minute . . . you're telling me that we're supposed to use this thing while we're screwing?"

"Not supposed to. Just that it's an option." His face felt as if it were about to melt. "It allegedly increases pleasure . . . uh, heightens sensation."

"I don't get it," she said with a shake of her head. "I could see that maybe with a normal vibrator. They tend to be a lot more streamlined. But with that thing? How would it work? It seems like it would get in the way more than anything."

It was a fair point, and something Egon had wondered himself. Of course, it'd be easy enough to hold it in place if he were using it only to bring Janine to orgasmic bliss. That could be done in any number of ways. But it would be a different matter entirely to get it to stay put while the two of them moved and pressed and writhed against each other. Of course, there were positions they could try. For example, if she were on her back, he could position himself on his knees and slide into her that way, their bodies forming a 90- degree angle. That would expose her nicely and give him room enough to maneuver. . .

"I'm sure there is a way," he said lightly. "But at this point, it is purely academic." He gave her a weak smile. "I'll, er, return the item in the morning. The store has quite a liberal refund policy."

"Hold it." She slid close to him, and he trembled slightly as her smooth, bare skin brushed against his own. "Egon . . . why did you buy it in the first place? I didn't think you were into toys or anything."

"What gave you that impression?"

"Well . . . you didn't seem too pleased that time I got my dildo out."

"That was different." His mouth twisted into a grimace. "You wanted to use it on me."

"Oh . . . so it was that, not the dildo itself, that creeped you out?"

"Well, it was rather large . . . and a very unfortunate color."

"I know," she sighed. "I don't know what I was thinking buying a fluorescent-green one." Janine laid her head on his shoulder. "I guess I just pegged you as the more traditional type . . . leaving the wacky gadgets in the lab, not in the bedroom. . ."

He gnawed his lower lip, somewhat stung by "wacky" label she attached to his work. "Yes, well, now that I know how you feel about such things, that is how it will be from hereafter."

"Hey . . . I'm not anti-toy," she protested. "Some are a lot of fun . . . but that thing there looks lethal. I dunno . . . maybe it works for women who like it a little rough . .. but I want a gentle touch down there." Janine turned her head slightly and kissed his shoulder. "But you know that."

"I do." He slipped an arm around her. "It's just that I thought that . . . well . . . that perhaps it would add another dimension to our lovemaking. Something new, different . . ."

She sat up then, swinging round to face him fully. Silently, she studied him, her eyes drinking in his long-boned form: the graceful limbs . . . the broad shoulders and subtly muscled chest . . . the full, sensual lips . . . the lean, chiseled face topped with unruly sun-colored curls. His hair was mussed now and falling into his eyes. Those eyes . . . sky-blue and dreamy . . . bluer than blue, and among the most beautiful she'd ever seen. He was equal parts stoic, stud and soulmate. And he was all hers. Sometimes, it seemed much too good to be true.

"You're . . . bored?" Her brows raised minutely.

Two words. Two simple words; but packed with such bewilderment and anxiousness that Egon's breath caught in his throat.

"No! No . . . of course not." He drew her near once more. "That is not at all what I meant." Egon stroked her hair, his fingers twining in the deep-auburn strands. "I simply meant that I wish, for myself, that is, to be more open-minded in bed."

"Hmm? What do you mean?" She looked up at him with curious eyes. He stared back, drowning in the emerald depths. She looked so innocent then. Vulnerable. She was beautiful. Sensuous, supple and lovely - he didn't need his glasses to be able to discern that. He lived to make her happy, to give her pleasure, and it wounded him deeply whenever he felt as if he were falling flat in that regard.

"Well. . ." He shook his head, coming back to himself, "I mean that my views on sex and certain . . . er . . . practices could be viewed as a bit staid. As evidenced, in fact, by the dildo incident."

"Oh, Egon . . . lots of men balk at anal play," she said. "It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you or that you're not open-minded. There's been plenty of stuff you've been willing to try."

"I know," he conceded with a slight frown. "But sometimes I feel that I am not giving certain practices or techniques a chance. . . things that we might enjoy," he said. "It occurred to me, for instance, that I've never employed the use of any device . . . not even the garish dildo . . . to pleasure you. I feel that such things might be worth a try -- with your consent, of course." The blond paused. "To be quite honest, I fear boring you."

"You shouldn't." Janine nuzzled his shoulder. "Sex with you in any way -- in all ways -- is fantastic. You know what I like, I know what you like. You like to please me, I like to please you. So right there you have a strong foundation for a wonderful sex life, and that's what you build on. I think we've been doing a good job of it. Oh, and there's one other thing . . ."

"Ah?" He looked down at her. "And what might that be?"

She turned her face upward, holding his gaze a moment before reaching up to cup his chin.

"I love you," she said softly, letting her hand slide slowly down before it came to rest on his collarbone. "That automatically ratchets it up a few notches."

"Indeed it does," he continued to gaze at her, his lower body growing warm. "I love you, Janine. I only wish I had words enough to tell you how much."

"You don't?" she queried mockingly. "Not even in Sumerian?"

"Hmm . . ." He tilted his head a little, thinking. "Perhaps I could . . ."

"Never mind." Janine wriggled into his lap, grinning at his blissed- out expression as she straddled him. "I think I'd rather you showme . . ."

"I . . . er, don't think that will be a problem," he managed through clenched teeth as she began planting gentle, warm kisses on his chin and neck. He felt reinvigorated: Whatever wind had been taken out of his . . . sails . . . by Janine's rejection of his "gift" had come back again in full force.

"A clitoral stimulator, huh?" she murmured in his ear, licking the lobe. "Who needs that when you know how to stimulate it just fine -- and no batteries required."

"Nor do I come with a warranty," he grunted, flipping her onto her back in one fluid movement. "Though I am capable of working at different speeds."

He brought his mouth down to hers, their lips caressing and parting, giving way . . . letting their tongues sport with one another in a frenzied, passionate dance. He found her mouth to be warm and imminently inviting, but he knew there was much more to explore, and many more ways in which he could put his tongue to good use.

With that in mind, Egon broke the kiss reluctantly, beginning a slow progression downward, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. She shivered in delight when his lips roamed over her shoulders and breasts. He painted delicate circles around her nipples, rousing the delicate, pink nubs into a state of rigidity.

Janine buried her hands in his thick curls, urging him forward as he lavished kisses upon the valley between her breasts, reaching up to fondle the fleshy mounds as he did so. She groaned then, murmuring sounds of encouragement as he turned his attention back to her nipples, gently suckling one while his fingers toyed with the other. They were like rose-tipped pebbles, he mused, a good sign.

Egon grinned to himself as he moved on, giving her breasts a farewell kiss before proceeding downward over the plane of her tummy. He paused at the navel, dipping his tongue rapidly in and out of the shallow divot. She jumped slightly at that, and her body quavered with startled laughter.

"Ticklish there. . . sometimes," she managed between breathless giggles. "Careful . . ."

"I see . . . and are you sometimes ticklish here, as well?" He brushed a hand over the fiery triangle of hair below.

"Well, I'll guarantee you I'm gonna jump again when you get there."

"Promises, promises." He meandered down, spreading the shapely legs slightly so that he could position himself comfortably between them. He stared dreamily ahead, marveling at how lovely she looked from that vantage point. He kissed her thighs, letting his lips scamper dangerously near to her pleasure gates, but stopping short of the goal.

He scooted over to other side, dragging his lips up and down the smooth, creamy flesh of her inner thigh. His mouth tenderly brushed her netherlips, but he halted as before, and returned to the other side. Egon forced himself to go slower, making sure that his gentle kisses landed close, but not enough.

Janine tossed impatiently, enjoying the kisses but knowing wanting his mouth elsewhere. She held her breath when she felt his lips draw close and exhaling in frustrated anticipation when he retreated. After having her hopes raised and dashed in several times in succession, the redhead decided she had been teased enough. Reaching down, she grasped his head, steering him toward her place of need.

Egon smiled and let himself be guided. She was sweet, wet and on fire, and he obligingly traced gentle circles around her clit. The fleshy button stiffened in response to his careful ministrations, and she whimpered softly, arching upward.

He carefully drew the tender bit into his mouth, sucking ever-so- gently -- too much would hurt her, he knew. He'd found that out the hard way. With that in mind he went slowly, his lips holding her in place as his tongue cavorted about.

She gasped and wiggled, her legs intermittently tightening around the physicist's shoulders.

"Egon . . ." she ground out brokenly. "Egon . . . please . . . I need you to . . . to touch me."

Licking a bit more passionately, he moved to comply, sliding a long, slender digit into slippery warmth. He moved the solitary finger in a clockwise motion, his tongue flicking more rapidly as he did so. Janine's legs quivered around him and her breath came in short gasps.

"More . . ." she breathed. "A little more . . . please . . ."

Egon inserted a second finger and reached up to tenderly stroke her side. He moved his fingers slowly in and out of her -- a marked contrast to his swiftly flicking tongue. Her legs began to flail around him, assaulting his back with inadvertent kicks. Spengler soldiered on, though, knowing that she was perilously close to erupting -- and he needed to hang on to fully enjoy the moment.

She ground and undulated against his mouth, pulling his face into her -- almost uncomfortably so. It was somewhat difficult to breathe, but he knew it would be only for a moment. He could feel her convulsing around his fingers, and the whole bed shook as she quivered atop it, readying to abandon herself to sensation.

A piercing wail signaled the start of the deluge. Egon sped his movements as she spasmed and quivered, giving herself up to the wave of pleasure that threatened to drown her. Janine foundered in the surf of sensation for a time, wandering in pure emotion, abandoning herself to the force of her orgasm.

Though his hair felt as if it was being yanked out of their follicles, Egon wouldn't let up until he felt her, by degrees, begin to come down. Her legs unlocked, and she gradually loosened her deathgrip on his blond locks. Janine inhaled sharply and exhaled slowly, the tension rushing out of her now-still form. Only thendid Egon stop, treating to her to a last kiss before scrambling back to her side.

She lay sprawled on the bed, silent and sweat-drenched. Her face wore a contented expression, and she languidly turned to him with a satisfied smile on her lips.

"Wow . . . " Janine rested a hand on his shoulder. "That was . . . intense."

"I could tell." Egon raised an eyebrow. "It is a good thing, I suppose, that I have rather thick hair. Perhaps no one will notice that I've lost about two fistfuls of it."

"Sorry." She smiled sheepishly, rubbing the errant golden strands. "I know I got a little rough on you . . . but you deserved it after playing with me like that."

"Please," he said with a smirk. "As if you haven't done the same on occasion."

"Don't flatter yourself, Spengler." Her hand wandered south, coming to rest on a throbbing column of heat. "When I tease, you start whining like a newborn puppy."

"That . . . er . . . that is not true." He squirmed, knowing full well that it was.

"No? Want me to prove it?" Casting a glance below, she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Er, wait . . ." He swallowed hard. "Perhaps we could do that . . . later."

"What? You don't want me to return the favor?" She eyed him skeptically. "Why?"

"Well, I would much rather . . er . . ." He wriggled embarrassedly. "Um . . . you know . . ."

She smiled slightly, understanding. "You want . . . what?"

"To . . . er . . . be inside you," he said softly.

"Mmm hmm. And what do we call that?"

He looked at her askance. "Um . . . make love?"

"That's so sweet . . . but you know there's another word for it."

"Er . . . have intercourse?"

"One word, Egon."

He looked decidedly uncomfortable. "Ah . . . copulate?"

She rolled her eyes. Show-off. "No..."

"Erm . . . screw?" he suggested timidly.

"Getting warmer . . ."

Close? Damn. He'd been afraid of that. "Boom?"

"Boom?" She looked incredulous. "Where'd you get that from?"

"Well . . . the other night, Ray and I were watching this movie. It was rather late, and--"

"Never mind." She shook her head. "One word . . . rhymes with duck . . ."

"Janine . . ." he groaned, reddening anew. "Must I say that . .. that word?"

"Aw, come on Egon. Please?" She ran her fingertips up and down his arm, smiling whenever he shivered. "You sound so sexy when you say it."

"Well . . ." Her fingers were quite distracting . . . now she was scratching him lightly, a sensation that sent shockwaves throughtout his body. "I . . ."

"Pretty please? I'll make it worth your while . . ."

That sounded decidedly promising. "Er . . ." He cleared his throat, which had suddenly gone dry. "Ahem. Um . . . fuck." The last word was soft, almost inaudible in the hush of the room.

"What? I didn't quite get that." She smiled innocently at his discomfiture. "Could you repeat, please?"

He glowered at her as those agile fingers started doing something very interesting to the inside of his wrist . . . one of his more unique erogenous zones. Modesty fled then, hot desire taking its place.

"Fuck," he said in a clear, loud voice. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'd like to fuck, all right? I'd very much like to fuck you right now."

"You have such a way with words." She smiled, pulling him on top of her. "See? That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"No, but the same cannot be said for certain parts of me," he rasped. "You live to drive me mad, don't you?"

"Among other things." She kissed him briefly. "Hold that thought a minute . . ."

She slid from beneath him and rolled toward her nightstand. Opening the second drawer, she fished around for the box of condoms, her hand brushing the repudiated toy in the process. She glanced at it in amusement -- it looked so ridiculous. Clitoral stimulator her butt, unless the stimulation in question was one that approached S&M proportions. And as for using it for sex, who would? Or could, for that matter. The device seemed so cumbersome; it would take a great degree of coordination to get it in just the right place -- and that was not the type of positioning she wanted to focus on during sex. Unless . . .

An idea began to take form in here mind as she continued to gaze at the contraption. No it would never work. She shooed the thought away. No . . . of course not. Egon would never go for it . . . she glanced over her shoulder at him. Would he?

"Janine? Is everything OK?" Egon sounded part concerned and part hot and bothered.

"Fine, fine . . ." She peered in the drawer again, though she knew that just -staring- at the thing wouldn't do much but freak her out more. A few moments passed before she made her decision and drew it out, careful to place it out of his sight, but within her reach.

"You aren't having second thoughts, are you?" he queried anxiously when she returned to his side. "We don't have to. . ."

"Uh-uh." She tore into a small, foil-wrapped package and brandished the condom within. "Do I look like I've lost my mind?"

He smiled and relaxed as she slid the slippery sheath into position. He twitched a little when all was in place, and she gave him a fond squeeze.

"Would you like to be on top this time?" she asked, gently stroking his pulsing member. He sighed softly, his head lolling limply onto the pillow.

"I . . . yes . . ." he gulped, beads of sweat beginning to form above his brow. "That is, if you'd like --"

He was preempted by a tender kiss. It began as a glancing brush on the lips, but grew and changed as her tongue delved into his mouth -- much like an invader stalking its territory. He moved atop her quickly, knowing that if she attempted to tease him as he had her, he'd be powerless to withstand it.

Janine opened up for him, bringing her arms around his waist as he inched forward. Feeling him against her passageway, she held her breath as he pressed on slowly, sinking deeper and deeper inside. He continued at a snail's pace, savoring the snug feel of her slick walls as he gradually became immersed within her. She inhaled sharply as she felt him extend and expand, filling her completely. A wondrously perfect, perfect fit. He gripped Janine's waist then, breathing in and out shallowly as he prepared to begin their lovemaking in earnest.

Spengler cried out when he felt her mischievous mouth on his nipples, tugging hard at the sensitive nubs. There were, after all, some advantages to the difference in their heights, and her assault on one of the most sensitive areas of his bodies sent a jolt throughout his entire being.

He'd intended to start slowly, but she was determined to thwart his plans. Her soft lips mincing across his chest and neck threatened to send him over the edge, effectively ending things before they'd even started. That signaled to him that she wanted this to be for him only -- his pleasure alone. But he couldn't operate that way. What type of selfish lout would he be to get off before she'd even had a chance to warm up?

He didn't ponder it long as he slowly pulled out of her, pausing a moment before slamming back in, assailing her with excruciatingly long, sure strokes. He grabbed the headboard for leverage, and she grabbed him, showing amazing powers of recovery as she mewed in pleasure, wrapping her legs around his slender waist and wriggling from side to side in delight.

Egon grit his teeth and attempted to keep a relatively slow pace. He wanted to bring her to orgasm again . . . and nothing felt better to him than her reaching her peak while he was inside her. That couldn't happen, however, if he didn't take his time. It was difficult, though -- Janine pulsed and convulsed around his hardness in a way that made him want to surrender, yet she wasn't close . . . yet. So he had to hold off a while yet. Hold on --

BzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He stopped in midstroke, startled at the sound. A bee in the bedroom? Wonderful. Flies, as annoying and disgusting as they were, he could take. June bugs, too, were hideously ugly, but harmless. But a bee or a wasp in such a confined area, and with naked skin so readily on display, could spell disaster.

"Damn. I didn't know it be so loud." Janine's voice was muffled somewhat. "Figures."

Egon looked down in surprise as Janine held up the clitoral stimulator, which was whirring merrily and noisily for all it was worth.

"What? But I thought you said --"

"I just want to try something," she replied. "You just keep doing what you're doing. If anything feels . . . weird . . . I'll stop."

He didn't move. "Janine, what have you in mind?"

"I'll show you." She gave him a quick kiss, the gentlest by far. "It'll be OK. Trust me."

He sighed softly. Trust her. Normally, he would have no qualms about doing so, but that twinkle she had in her eye gave him pause, but only for a moment. Desire spurred him on, refusing to let him turn back.

Attempting to ignore the high-pitched buzzing, Egon resumed his tender siege of Janine's body. He buried his face into the mattress, smothering groans of delight -- better to almost suffocate than disturb Janine's neighbors. He felt as if he were floating, anchored only by his steely maleness and the sweet grip that clasped him like hot, lubricated fingers. Her inner folds converged around and caressed his cock with an almost licking, lapping sensation, and it was only by sheer force of will that he prevented himself from giving way.

It was fast becoming too much for him, however, and he unwittingly quickened his pace, his long strokes becoming shorter and shorter as he rode her hard, gripping the headboard with shaking, sweaty hands. She moaned and bucked against him, murmuring his name and something that sounded vaguely like, "Get ready."

Before he could wonder what she could have meant, the buzzing sound came to the fore again. An instant later, he felt something akin to the bristles on an electric toothbrush along the highly charged stretch of skin between his ass and his testicles.

"What . . . on . . . earth!" he gasped, screeching to a halt. The bristle-like sensation moved up a little, then back . . . up again, back again, all in a most distracting -- and powerfully pleasurable -- manner. "Dear God!"

"Do you like it?" She panted, staring at him anxiously. "I thought that maybe you might. After all, whenever I touch you there, you go nuts . . ."

"Dear God!"

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled as Egon, recovering from the initial shock, howled in gratification. It was if the device had tapped directly into the pleasure center of his brain. Quaking, he pummeled her with short, piston-like strokes, nearly jumping out of his skin as he felt the toy whir higher, faster, as it danced along his pleasure trail. It was almost as if a thousand tiny hands -- five fingers each -- were concentrated on that one spot . . . kneading him . . . stroking him . . . driving him nearer and nearer to the brink.

Sensing this, Janine moved to push him over the edge. Her tongued laved his nipples, her free hand squeezed his rear, and she moved the vibrating machine right below his balls, where he'd shown to be extraordinarily sensitive. He met her attentions with urgent, rough strokes -- the sort of hard treatment he knew he'd need to ease the building firestorm. His breath came in ragged gasps, and he felt as if he were going to spontaneously combust. The redhead tensed up, feeling the tension inside her swell and grow and expand to untenable proportions. With a wild cry, she let go, getting caught up in the crest of her climax. But even as she unraveled around him, she held on tight, holding the stimulator firmly in place, knowing that Egon was so close to release.

Egon felt her spasming around him and knew his time had come. He was driving, driving, driving toward his own release. Out of control, he savored the last moments . . . the gentle massage of the stimulator . . . the convulsing softness of Janine . . . her skin . . . her hands. It was all too intense . . . and it all served to send him hurtling into the abyss.

With one last, almost savage stroke and a roar of triumph, he felt his cock jerk and twitch as he surged within her, his cries and moans reverberating around the cozy space. He released the headboard to hold her tightly, mouthing her name over and over as he continued to shoot his essence deep inside her.

It was some time before his heart and breathing slowed to a rate approaching normal, and he held onto Janine throughout his transition from sex machine to spent. Only when he felt that he could talk without wheezing did he slide out of her, feeling, as always, a pang of sadness as he severed their physical connection, but taking a great deal of comfort in knowing that their emotional connection was as strong as ever. He kept a tight hold on her, though, dimly aware that the doohickey had been shut off and that Janine lay placidly in his arms.

"Well," he said breathlessly. "I suppose I won't be returning that after all."

"I guess not." She traced his jawline with a fingertip. "That was . . ."

"Intense?"

"Beyond intense." She thought a moment. "It was . . . wild."

Egon smiled languidly. "Could you, ah, feel anything?"

"Oh sure," she grinned. "I could feel you lose control. That was something."

"Yes . . . well . . ." He looked sheepish. "I meant, could you feel the device itself?"

"Mmmm . . . a little." She raised an eyebrow. "Not bad . . . it seems like a nice enough massager . . . just not directly there. Maybe I'll use it on my neck sometime."

"Incredible." The haze of orgasmic bliss that enveloped him was almost palpable. "What made you decide to . . . er . . . you know . .. "

"Well, I remembered this movie I saw --"

"Not the same one I watched with Ray, I hope."

"It better not have been." She gave him a playful punch on the arm. "Anyway, I thought it was worth a shot. I was scared, though, that you'd might get so spooked that you'd want to stop . . . so I decided to wait until you were a little too far-gone to spring it on you."

"How kind," he said sardonically, but placing a lingering kiss on her forehead. "Your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me."

"Well, I could say the same about you -- you bought the thing, after all," she returned, nuzzling his chest. "So . . . what now, Dr. Spengler?"

"Now?" He looked surprised. "Well, after that, I would imagine that some sleep would be in order. I don't feel I can move just yet."

"Sleep, huh?" she mused. "Yeah, you know, you're right . . . I guess we probably should turn in."

"Had you something else in mind?" He brushed a wayward russet strand behind her ear.

"Well, all of a sudden, I'm hungry," she griped. "I've got this sudden urge to go make an omelet."

FIN.


Back to:

Contact the archivists at : tobinsarchive@squidge.org