Wormhole Extremes and Ruptured Seams

by
Claire, Temaris

Pairings: J/D, J/D, oh lovely J/D

Category: PWP, no redeeming features whatsoever

Disclaimer: No one in here belongs to us. Except for Daniel Jackson. No reason. None at all. Just, you know, because.

Notes: Slash in the mirror may be closer than it appears. Real Men don't read the instructions. It's one reason why their girlfriends know how to work the dvd...

Summary: It's hard work being in different time zones.


Daniel Jackson jumped as the shrill ring of the telephone sounded in his office. Finally locating the ringing machine under several layers of papers, he picked up the receiver, "Dr Jackson speaking."

"So, tell me, Dr Jackson speaking, just what are you doing in your office at 3 in the morning?"

"Teal'c?" Daniel asked innocently.

"You were expecting a call from Teal'c at *this* hour?  Is there something you want to share?"

"You?"  Daniel grinned, and settled back in his chair.

"Hey, Danny, I'll have you know I'm a one guy guy."

"Just kidding, Jack. So, how's Washington?"

"How'd ya think?"

"So you're loving every minute of the meetings and generals and full dress uniforms?"  Daniel knew his grin could be heard, and didn't care.

"I'm in a room full of stuffed shirts all trying to outdo each other over who has the best stories to tell."

"You could blow them all out of the water," Daniel commented.

"Yeah, if not for this little word called 'Classified'. You should look it up sometime," O'Neill teased softly. "Besides, I only want to blow you," Jack's smirk was audible.

"You old mushball," Daniel accused.

"Hey, less of the old!" Jack replied, not denying the mushball.

"Miss me?"

"Only when you move fast enough," Jack teased. There was a long moment of silence, and Jack added, "Of course I miss ya, idiot." More silence followed. "Danny?"

"You say the sweetest things, Jack," Daniel said dryly.

"So, now we've got the mushy stuff out of the way, whatcha wearin'?"

Daniel couldn't help laughing. "What?"

"You heard me, whatcha wearing?"

"I really don't think this is a good idea, Jack, they record all calls!"

"So, we'll be... inventive..."

"BDU's." He heard a hissed breath, and the rustle of material. "Jack?"

"Your new pair, or the old ones with the rip that shows the bottom of your shorts?"

"The old ones," he said softly.  "Got alien gunk on the new set today."

"Sweet.  You okay?"

"I'm fine. Janet decided to 'experiment' on some of the plant life SG-7 brought back and it kinda objected. Nothing deadly or mutant this time." He cleared his throat shyly.  "Jack, er, what are--"

"Ssh, tell me what you've got on with the BDUs." Jack interrupted.

"Black tee.  Didn't have any spare boxers." Daniel blushed, and abruptly wondered if his door was locked.

Jack's gulp was audible. "So, that rip ain't showing shorts, then?"

"Oh, um, I guess not," he stumbled.  It really hadn't struck him that way till Jack said. Although maybe it explained the wolf whistles that had followed him out of the locker room.

"Damn, I wish I could see that. You'll have to wear them for me when I get home."

"You can see anything you want," Daniel said quietly, sincerely.

"Promise?"

"Oh yeah," Daniel vowed.

"You're trying to distract me, Danny, and it ain't going to work," Jack said abruptly. "I have a friend who's missing you pretty bad too."

"Oh yeah?" Daniel asked dubiously at the seeming non-sequitur.

"Yeah, he's kinda a *close* friend.  Ya know.  The little colonel."

Daniel snorted with laughter.

"Well, not so little," amended Jack, "but you know who I mean."

"Shouldn't he be in bed, like all good USAF *members*," Daniel asked with heavy emphasis.

"Oh, sure, he's in bed.  Doesn't mean he doesn't miss ya. In fact, he's even standing to attention just thinkin' about you."

"Finding it kind of hard without me?" Daniel smiled, getting into the spirit of this. He opened a couple of buttons and slid a hand into his BDU's.  He took a deep shuddering breath.

"Danny?"

Just hearing Jack got him hard.  Missing him, being without him, even for the week that the Pentagon had demanded, was almost unbearable.  It was why he'd still been in the office at three in the morning. "Yeah?" he answered, breathily.

"Touch yourself."

"Yeah..."

"Your body, my hand. My fingers running over your skin. My flesh on yours."

Daniel moaned deep in his throat.  "Jack..."

"Can you feel me? Feel me touching you, wanting you?"

"Oh god..."

Daniel ran his hands wantonly over his body, moving with slow, deliberate strokes, mimicking Jack's touch. 

"I'm all hard here, Danny, and it's all for you. Hard and leaking, just thinking about you. Thinking about how your skin feels when my fingers slide over it."

The callused fingers were hard, almost rough in texture, but brushed like the tips of butterfly wings, leaving him gasping for air. He scraped his blunt nails down his chest, shuddering as they caught and pulled on his nipples, making him whimper.

"Thinking about how hot you are when I wrap my hand around you. How you taste when I lick you. I want to taste you. Taste you, bite you, suck you."

"Want that too," Danny moaned.

"Lick your hand."

Daniel crammed the phone between his ear and his shoulder, and slid his fingers into his mouth, sucking, thrusting luxuriously

"Yeah, I can hear you, think of me, getting my hand wet, listening to those nasty sounds you're making. You're gonna reach down now, open up, pull him out, are you hard?  I bet you're hard, beautiful, dripping wet, your ass is aching too, huh?  Wanting me to fill your hole up?"

Daniel groaned around his fingers. "Yes...." he hissed as he pulled them out of his mouth, glistening with wetness. Dreamily running his saliva slick fingers down his bare chest and into his groin, he smeared the liquid around carelessly.

"You playing with it?  Just light touches, that drives you wild, I know.  Don't move fast, babe, keep it slow and easy, for me."

"Only for you..."

"Tell me, Danny," Jack urged, "How does it feel?"

"Good..." Helplessly his back arched, leaving him balanced on the chair, only shoulders and thighs supporting his aching body. "Oh god, Jack, want more."

He gripped hard on his dick, and was startled when Jack murmured, "Uh uh uh, none of that."

"Jaaaack..." he moaned. "Please..."

"You beggin' me? I like it when you beg me."

"Please!  Gotta--"

"What, you already hot to come, Danny?  Patience, patience, we're going slow and easy, remember?"

"But, Jack, I-"

"You what, Daniel? You gotta touch yourself? You're already doing that. You gotta come? Not until I say so."

"Jack..  What are you doing?"

"Listening to you, Danny, the hottest sound in the universe."

"You've been checking that?" Daniel said hoarsely.

"Sure.  Asgaard? Too grey, too short... although those long fingers could be useful.  Tollan, too prissy. Nox... needs a good hairstylist... Now stop changing the subject. Push the pants down, okay, look at you...  All that white skin.  Dark hair and white skin.  Run your hands over your thighs, slow, slower...  Keep your hands away from your balls."

"But--"

"Yup, keep them away from that to," added Jack. "Just brush your hands over your hair, feel that?"

"Like being touched in a million places at once," he gasped out.

"Yeah... Now reach further, can you get back there?"

Daniel reached and his eyes flew open as his finger slid over his moist opening.  "Want you, Jack," he moaned out, amazed to find his finger sinking effortlessly inside. "Oh, uh, oh--"

"You feel yourself?" Jack asked. "All hot and clinging? That's what I feel every time I sink into you."

"Can't--"  his head thrashed from side to side, as though searching desperately for escape, even as he pushed deeper, harder into himself, lost in the burn and the heat.

"Don't come," Jack warned.

"Can't stop!"

"Just ride it, feel it. Push yourself to the edge, baby, but don't come."

He thrust further, sure he could reach... "You looking for it, kid?" Jack asked knowingly. "Go on, press, feel yourself, that's what it's like every time, huh?  Only this time you get to fuck from the inside and the outside... Enjoy the burn, put another finger in..."

"Ahhh," Daniel moaned with pain as he obediently pushed a second finger inside his asshole.

"Feels full, but not as full as you want it, doesn't it?"

"Yes..." Daniel gasped out. "Want you. Want you in me."

"Hold it there, gently, gently, hold still..." Jack told him, "Feel the burn, the stretch, don't move... It's me there.  Stretching you wide."

"Yes, yes, Jack, please!"

"I'll be there soon," promised Jack. "As soon as I'm home, the first thing I'm going to do is bend you over the couch and fuck you so hard. Now, push up, hard.  As though you're aiming for your navel."

Daniel shrieked as he hit his prostate.

"That's it, right there.  I know you so well, I *own* that ass.  I can make you hit every sweet spot you own, you are *mine*.  Now *come*!"

Daniel howled, semen arching wildly, spattering chest and desk alike as he writhed in the throes of orgasm. Dimly he was aware that Jack was gasping for air, each breath hoarse and replete with satisfaction.

"Damn."  Jack swore. "Damn you, Danny.  Christ, what a mess..."

"J-Jack?" The name fell from Daniel's lips with barely enough energy to make itself heard.

"You made me come, Danny, and I didn't give you permission to make me come." 

"Sorry, I'll just have to make up for it when you get home, right?" he breathed into the phone without a hint of remorse.

Jack laughed softly. "That you will, Dannyboy."

"Maybe you'll have to spank me... I'm sooo bad," he stretched lazily.  "Or maybe I'll spank *you* for making me come all over my notes on P5X-94F..."

"Yeah, bad ole me," Jack agreed.  "Go get some sleep, sweetheart."

"You first."

"Why am I suddenly reminded of teenage girls with their first boyfriend?" Jack remarked.

"Watch it, I'll tell Cassi on you," Daniel threatened.

"Ooh, frightened."

"You should be, because Cassi'll tell Janet and Janet has needles."

Jack was silent... and then, "point taken."

"It would be," smirked Daniel.

"Danny, I'm due up in an hour.  You on the other hand have time to get a whole three hours in.  And I'll be home in another fifteen.  You want to be at you best for me, right?"

"If that was blackmail, it didn't work.  You've seen me after seventy hours clear without sleep.  I'll wait for you."

Jack's voice softened, "You do at that, don't ya.  I'll see you later."

"Yeah.  Later."  Neither made any effort to hang up, and after a while Jack grinned in his Washington hotel room as the soft sounds of Daniel's snores filled his hearing.

Epilogue

Memo

From: Lt David Michaels, Research, Area 51

To: Dr Daniel Jackson, SGC

Dr Jackson, thank you for the notes you sent regarding P5X-94F. However I must ask that you resubmit pages 4, 7 and 9 as something appeared to have been splattered on them, obliterating some of the text. Thank you.

The End


  Story Page