Playing Games by Owlet
 
 

The challenge had been made, and Jim glared at his young lover.  "No way, Chief," he growled.  "It's not going to happen, so just live with it."

Blair leaned up against the counter, and quirked an eyebrow at Jim mischievously.  Everything about him dared Jim to act, from the deliberately casual, enticing curve to his body, to the way he licked his lips slowly, to the half-lidded sweep of his lashes over smoky blue eyes.  "Are you sure about that?"

Jim's breath caught, and his body began a slow burn, pale blue eyes going indigo with desire.  "So, that's how you're going to be, is it?" he murmured, smiling faintly, with almost predatory intensity, gaze raking up and down Blair's lithe, firm body.  Blair drew in a sudden unsteady breath, then shrugged, forcing himself calm.  Jim could see his arousal behind his jeans, but Blair had more control than that, and there was no trace of it in his voice.

"Hey, man, you started this.  You going to do anything about it?  Or are you just going to admit defeat now?"

Jim stiffened at the gentle teasing, and Blair smirked, eyes alight with triumph.  At the movement of lush lips, Jim lost it.  With a growl, he pounced.

Jim pulled Blair up against his body, reaching down to grip his hips tightly.  Blair was caught by surprise by the unexpected contact and gave a choked-off gasp at the shocking suddenness of his automatic response.  He wrapped his arms around Jim's waist, arching his hips against Jim's hardness, trying to move even further into Jim's tight embrace.  His scent swirled up from heated skin, now moist and flushed with arousal, heavy with musk and desire.  It blended with the scent of Jim's own desire to form a heady mixture that left Jim breathless and dizzy, almost high just from breathing it.  He took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he catalogued Blair's response to his actions.  Already he was hard, his heart beating fast and shallow, panting slightly.

"Tease," he breathed.  "But I told you, it's not going to work."

Leaning down, he caught the full, lush mouth with his own, nibbling around the edge with teeth and lips before teasing the open cavern with shallow sweeps of his tongue into the sweetness.  Blair was like nothing he had ever tasted before, hot and incredible.  It was like all the life and vibrancy of the man in his arms could be tasted in his kiss.

Blair moaned and his own tongue came out to tangle with Jim's, drawing it into a sensuous dance.  The vibrations of the tiny noises he was making into Jim's mouth rippled along Jim's spine to the base, pooling and concentrating in his groin, making him almost impossibly hard.  He slid one hand up Blair's body, hating the clothes that dragged at his fingers and prevented him from using his sense of touch, from feeling all of his lover.  He lifted the hand to grip Blair's head, winding his fingers deep into the soft playful curls.  Tilting him to a better angle, he deepened the kiss until Blair was shaking with arousal, almost too hard to stand.

Blair's knees gave way without warning, making him sag against Jim.  Jim immediately took advantage of this new position to further deepen the kiss, and stroked with both hands from Blair's shoulders to his round, firm ass.  Gripping tightly, he pulled Blair up against him, grinding their pelvises together.  Blair cried out harshly and bucked at the sensation, and Jim supported him, controlling the movement effortlessly, feeling a thrill as his lover gave himself totally to the sensations sweeping through him.

He lowered his head then, moving his mouth lower, nibbling and licking the soft, soft skin of Blair's throat, tasting the sweetness and musk and heat rising off the smooth pale flesh.  Blair arched his neck, offering more of his vulnerable throat to Jim's attack, crying out when Jim took the invitation and nipped hard just at his pulsepoint, leaving a red mark.  A panther marking his mate.  He felt primal, almost feral, overwhelmed with the need to show Blair who he belonged to.  Mine. The challenge accepted.

Blair was breathing hard, almost sobbing, for the moment willingly giving himself up to Jim's claim, pushing against where Jim's teeth had marked him.  Jim shuddered with pure arousal, then took pity and stood Blair up away from his body, stripping off his shirt and diving down to tease a light brown, tightly drawn nipple.

For a moment, Jim pulled away and took in the sight of his lover.  Flushed and shaking, barely able to stand, eyes half-closed, darkened almost to black and mindless with pleasure, the sight was enough to blow what little remained of Jim's mind to dust.  With a growl, he dove back down, fastening his mouth on the opposite nipple and sucking hard enough to make Blair jerk and whimper breathlessly.  He tugged at the tiny silver ring threaded through the nub with his teeth, then teased it with his tongue while Blair wriggled underneath him, groaning softly with every breath.  Jim closed his eyes again, fighting for control.

With shaking hands, he caressed down to Blair's waistband, stroking lightly underneath the denim, teasing, testing, making Blair squirm.  The fine grain of his skin, the indescribable feel of each soft hair rasping against the sensitive pads of his fingers, the heat and sweat rising from Blair, all combined to shove him closer and closer to the brink.

Abruptly, his patience ran out, and he went for the fastenings of Blair's jeans.  He had never been so hard in his life, and it was only the thought their challenge, of making Blair lose control and come before he did, that allowed him to cling to his own control.

Turning Blair so that he was facing away from him, spooned up against his stomach, he tugged open the top button of Blair's jeans and pulled down the zipper, then carefully slid his hand into the open fly.  The warm, firm pressure of Blair's ass against his swollen, imprisoned cock was maddening, and arousing beyond belief, but then he had no time to think about it, as his hand touched Blair's straining erection, and Blair gave a choked scream and tried to buck into the sensation.  Jim wrapped his other arm around Blair's waist in a sudden impulse, holding him still as he lightly explored his cock from root to tip.  He grinned briefly as Blair whimpered, close to the edge.  He felt the struggle as Blair fought for control, then the relaxation as he abruptly changed his tactics.

Jim felt him wriggle his ass slightly, rubbing against Jim, the friction delicious on his cock.  The movement continued, Blair keeping up a deliberate, steady stroking, using his own body to tease Jim into a fever of desire.  Jim began to rock his hips, trying to get into the maddeningly muffled touch.  Blair tilted his head back, giving him a devilish grin, and moved again, deliberately pushing back against Jim's aching cock, once, twice—Jim lost control, the hand holding Blair falling away to close on his hips, pulling him even more fully into the hot, hard ridge beneath soft denim.

Back and forth, forward into Jim's caressing hand, back against Jim's heat and solidity, the sensation driving both of them beyond reason or control.  Jim came first, submitting to the incredible pleasure his Guide was dealing him.  His control was totally gone, his Sentinel senses completely overwhelmed by the rush of input, and he buried his face in Blair's neck.

"Please," he moaned, and Blair had pity on his lover.  He shoved back, hard, into Jim's hips, and Jim screamed and bit down hard on Blair's shoulder as he came.

That was the final straw, and Blair shuddered into his own climax, too intense even to cry out.  The two of them collapsed into a heap on the floor, sticky, sweaty, panting and exhausted.  Finally, Jim roused himself enough to kiss Blair's bare shoulder, right over the bite mark.

"Okay," he said, breathlessly.  "I give in.  We'll go to the anthropology exhibit in the morning."

Blair stirred, and raised his head for a kiss.  "I thought you'd see it my way."

The End