Sleepless
by Karen


Disclaimer: Not mine. Don't want 'em. The tax problems alone would be horrific. By the way, I haven't seen these movies in years, any errors are due to premature senility and a failing memory.
Pairing: H/Lu
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Luke isn't quite the innocent farm boy that Han thinks he is.


With a muffled oath, Luke turned over for what seemed the thousandth time. He had said a early good night to Han, Leia and Chewbacca, and escaped to the relative peace of his cabin.

While it was true that the bunk was somewhat more comfortable than anything that he had slept on in recent memory, it might as well have been the cargo bay floor.

He wasn't jealous of Han and Leia....well, not really. He was attracted by Leia's dark good looks, and her on again-off again warmth and royal demeanor were fascinating. But watching as she coolly flirted with the Corellian pilot and haughtily received Han's return volleys, Luke was filled with exasperation. No, he wasn't so far gone that he couldn't see it. He was jealous.

What did she have that he didn't?

Luke laughed silently to himself and moved to lie on his side with his arms crossed on his chest. Oh, she was nothing special, just the owner of beautiful dark eyes and long silky hair...and if you were into that sort of thing, she had some nice curves that topped out with a pair of small, but admirable breasts.

But she didn't have that spicy, musky tang of masculine sweat or lean masculine strength, and she didn't have a patch of dark curls on her chest that led down her belly to....

Luke turned onto his back with a groan. Reciting the names of the stars in the Neruvian Cluster didn't help, and neither did trying to visualize engine maintenance on a fighter.

He was rock-hard and very frustrated.

Folding his pillow, Luke pushed up to lean against the bulkhead. Spreading his thighs, he reached down and began to stroke his cock, using his other hand to slowly cup and then roll his balls. He sighed with pleasure.

Running a thumb and two fingers slowly up and down his heated length, Luke gasped at the sensation. Wondering what it would be like if it were Han's fingers, he began to remember his first glimpse of the pilot's long, muscular body.

They had been forced into an emergency landing to correct a problem with the hydraulics. The planet had been lush and verdant, and hot. Work finally completed, even Chewie voted for a nice swim in the nearby lake. Luke had stripped down and eased into the water, when a movement nearby caught his eye. It was Han.

Gods, he was beautiful. Muscular, but lean, and in the sunlight, he glowed like gold. Luke had been thankful that it had been one trip that Leia had missed, or all of the dancing might have been over right there.

Luke smiled. It was one of his most enjoyable memories. They had acted like fools, dunking and splashing like a group of children instead of three tired freedom fighters.

Increasing the pressure on his cock, he changed fantasies. Visualizing a certain annoying pilot grinning around a mouthful of his throbbing flesh almost did the trick. Circling the head with his thumb, he imagined that it was Han's tongue delving into the small slit. Silently biting on his lower lip until it bled, he pulsed hot liquid into his hand. Not the best that it had ever been, but it would do.

Luke woke some time later at a noise outside his cabin. Praying that the door was locked, he then sighed in renewed frustration as he realized that he was wide awake. It didn't help to hear Leia's voice bidding good night to Han as she moved on down the corridor. He reached full-blown pissed upon hearing Han's voice as he followed her down to her cabin, but then heard no returning steps.

Pulling his way up and out of his bunk, Luke crossed to his duffle and began searching for what he needed. Holding the two items in his hand, he crossed back to the bed.

Opening the cap of the lubricant, he squeezed a generous amount into his palm to warm. Rolling onto his side, he began to stretch himself in preparation. Greasing the dildo, he rolled onto his back and raised his legs to his chest.

Gods, yes......

Slowly moving the cool length in and out of his body, Luke sighed as the small nubs began to create wonderful friction within him. The heat grew, and he was lost in the pleasure of being filled.

Han grinned and shook his head as he walked back towards his cabin. The 'Exalted One' had reacted just as he had expected, smiling coolly and pretending that his offer must have been a joke.

It had been. He had never been one for fucking ice statues. He liked his women hot. Alive and wild and hot.

Turning to enter his cabin, Han was stopped by a groan coming from Luke's door. He had been worried about the kid all evening, hell, ever since the last battle. He was quiet and way too sad for one of the winning team. Stepping across the narrow corridor, Han raised his hand to knock. He stopped at another groan, louder than the first. The pilot shook his head. He could definitely sympathize. He'd had his fair share of nightmares over the years. He touched the control and smiled to see that the door wasn't locked.

"Kid?"

Han sagged against the door frame. Fuck! Speaking of alive, wild and hot.

Luke lay flat on his back with his knees tight to his chest. Wet and gleaming with sweat, he groaned as he pistoned the dildo in and out of his ass. The other hand was clenched tight around his cock, his thumb swirling over the slick head.

"Either get out or come in, but shut the fucking door!" Luke ground out.

Solo's fist hit the door lock as he stepped in. Toeing off his boots, he crossed the small cabin. His shirt unfastened and discarded, suddenly too-tight pants shimmied down and stepped out of... Han found himself kneeling between the younger man's thighs as he shakily applied lube to his erection.

"Get that thing out of there or you're going to be wearing it for life!"

Luke grinned, slowly pulling out the dildo and laying it aside. Between one breath and the next, he found his hips lifted and himself full of Han Solo.

They began to move. Learning each other's pace, faltering, stuttering, until they found a mutually satisfying rhythm. Han leaned over and found that the kid definitely knew how to kiss. Sucking, nipping on moist lips, he moaned as Luke clenched tightly around his shaft. He hadn't felt anything this sweet in years.

Luke braced his elbows, pushing up to meet Han lunge for lunge. He had been close before but to suddenly find himself with the real thing braced up against his ass with a look of pure ecstasy on his face was too good to be true. He was going to make damn sure that Han kept coming back for more.

Almost there....the phrase kept running through Solo's mind as he thrust time after time into the tight, tight flesh. Looking down, he met Luke's heated gaze and groaned.

"Gods, kid, don't look at me like that."

Luke grinned. "What's wrong, Han? More than...you can handle?"

Fuck. Solo grabbed the narrow hips and closed his eyes. He would give as good as he got. Luke shuddered and sobbed as the thrusts glanced off his prostate again and again. Moving one hand back to his cock, he stroked the heated flesh with a rhythm matching their thrusts.

"Ah, gods!"

Han plunged deeply and froze as he released pulse after pulse of liquid pleasure. Dimly, he felt the same heat spreading between their bodies. Opening his eyes, he watched in awe as Luke's face contorted with the exquisite sensations.

Easing out of his young friend's body, Han moved to lie against the back wall of the bunk. Luke carefully dried his body and did the same for the older man.

"Thanks."

Luke grinned. "No problem."

Solo shook his head. "I have to admit that this was a bit of a surprise, Kid."

"Why? You think I just ignored any urges I might have?"

Han snorted. "No, well...hell, I don't know! I guess I just thought of Jedis as sort of sexless. I mean, look at Kenobi."

"I would prefer not to, thank you. Anyway, I'm not a Jedi, at least not yet...and even if I was, I think I'd still want sex." The younger man grinned. "I really like sex."

Solo yelped as the top of his head met with the upper bunk. "Shit! Just what kinds of experience did you get back there at home?" Visions of the smaller blond chasing farm animals suddenly flitted through his head.

Luke giggled. "Well, let's just say that my friends and I worked at more than one kind of target practice when we would go out after school."

"God, I will never be able to look at those guys without thinking of this." Han frowned. "Speaking of which, are you still good friends with them?"

Luke felt the heat of the other man's gaze. "What are you really asking me?"

The older man ran an agitated hand through his hair.

"I guess what I am trying to say is that I would like it if you'd lay off the 'target practice' while you and I figure out what is going on here."

Luke raised one eyebrow. "Does that mean I can ask you to stop your target practice with Leia?"

Solo chuckled. "That stuff doesn't mean a thing. It's just something to do and it annoys her."

"And you call me a kid. Fine. If you have to flirt with her, then flirt. But I have to let you know that it bothers me."

Han looked up to find a pair of troubled eyes. How could I have missed how beautiful you are? He reached for the younger man and lay down with him held tightly to his chest.

"Then I won't do it. I have to warn you though, Kid, this sort of shit is not what I'm used to. I'm not the wine and flowers and romantic dinners type of guy."

Luke rolled his eyes. "And I am? I'm not promising you anything either. We're still in the middle of a war, and I am still trying to become a Jedi. All I am asking for is a little fidelity, OK?"

A deep steadying breath. "OK."

Luke rubbed his cheek on the warm shoulder. He had a sudden thought.

"What about Leia and Chewie? What are we going to tell them?"

Han groaned. "How about we see if we can get through twenty-four hours without killing each other first?"

"It's a deal. We can just play this on a need-to-know basis."


Chewie and Leia eased away from the door and back down the corridor. With a shared grin, they split up and entered their cabins. Breakfast tomorrow promised to be fun...


Back to SWA-L Archive