Don't Raise the Bridge, Lower the River
by Laura JV


Archive: SWA-L, M&A
Author's Webpage: http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~jacquez/writing/fanfic.html
Disclaimer: George Lucas, et al, own Star Wars. I own this story.
Pairing: Q/O
Rating: R
Series: Followup to "Bridge on the River Qui-Gon Jinn", "A Bridge Too Far", and "Across the Bridge"
Summary: Obi-Wan, having been spanked, is sincerely trying to remove the Jedi Mind Tattoo.


Qui-Gon sighed and fidgeted. "Obi-Wan, tell me again how you did this."

His apprentice opened his eyes and relaxed. "I needed a guide for drawing the bridge on your back. So I found a picture I liked and used a Force-projection to put it on your back. Then I traced over it with calligraphic ink. The ink washed off in the shower. The non-ink didn't." He waited for a few seconds. "Master? I've told you this twice already. Why did you need to hear it again?"

"I couldn't believe it. I thought maybe it would be different this time."

"Master, if I'd had any idea--"

"Padawan, how many times have I told you to think things through?

"Two thousand four hundred eighty-seven."

"That's about once every thirty hours since I've known you."

"You're repetitive." Obi-Wan shifted out of his meditation position and moved closer to his master. "Come on, I'll try again."

"There is no try," Qui-Gon responded, but willingly stripped off his tunic and flipped over onto his stomach to give his apprentice access to his back.

The younger man quickly straddled his master's hips and ran his hands over the skin, trying to detect the edges of the Force-projected image. Qui-Gon let his muscles relax under the touch and felt Obi-Wan's fingers press lightly on some knots along the edge of his shoulderblade. He was unable to control a soft moan as Obi-Wan found a muscle that had been tense for days.

As soon as he made the noise, he knew any attempts at Jedi Mind Tattoo removal were over. Obi-Wan began massaging in earnest, his strong hands finding knotted muscles and relaxing them. Qui-Gon felt himself go boneless and limp on the floor.

No, not quite boneless and limp.

One part of him was very much not boneless and limp, and Obi-Wan's weight on his hips, shifting slightly as the Jedi apprentice moved his hands over his master's back, was about to drive Qui-Gon up a wall.

With one swift move, he flipped over and looked up at Obi-Wan. "If we're not going to remove that bridge, we could at least use a more effective muscle relaxant."

"That we could, Master," replied Obi-Wan, stroking Qui-Gon through the thin fabric of his pants.

With an amused growl, Qui-Gon yanked open Obi-Wan's tunic and pulled him in for a kiss, feeling the younger man's hardness against his stomach, the pressure of Obi-Wan's thigh working its way between his legs.

Later, sticky with sweat and semen, Qui-Gon accepted a hand up from his apprentice and saw Obi-Wan's face move from contented to shocked. "Padawan?"

"The bridge, Master..."

Qui-Gon turned and saw the bridge imprinted on the floor.

"Maybe it was the sweat, Master, or the sex, or--"

Qui-Gon sat down on a nearby chair and pulled Obi-Wan across his lap.

"M-master? Wh-what are you doing?"

He brought his hand down sharply, and Obi-Wan jerked. "Spanking you, my young friend."

"Why?"

Qui-Gon smiled. "For not discovering this method of Jedi Mind Tattoo removal sooner, of course."


Back to SWA-L Archive