Only You II
AKA, The Sex Scene That Stubbornly Refused to be Part of 'Only You'
by Awena


The two pilots made record time back to the hangar where the Falcon was being kept. The trip would have been even shorter had not one or the other been pulled into every dim alleyway and alcove along the way. By the time they made it to the hangar, Han's jacket was missing and his tunic had somehow lost all its buttons. Locking the hatch behind him, Han spun Luke around and shoved him up against the corridor wall.

"Didn't you mention something earlier about wanting to suck some cock?" Han murmured while alternately nipping and sucking Luke's earlobe.

"Are you asking me to suck your cock?" Luke chuckled softly. "*This* cock?" Luke grasped Han's erection through the cloth of his pants, causing the older man to gasp.

"Shit, yeah!" Han hissed through clenched teeth. He moaned loudly, wordlessly begging Luke to go down.

With a grin, Luke slowly lowered himself to his knees, making sure his body slid against Han's the entire way. He unbuttoned Han's pants and pulled them all the way down, encouraging Han to step out of them. Luke then raised his eyes to the engorged cock before him, rising sharply from the dark brown curls of Han's groin. He breathed on the head lightly, then lapped at it, gratified at the small pearl of liquid forming at the tip. Luke heard the other man groan and felt his fingers curl slightly into the thick of his hair. Leaning forward, he took the head into his mouth, sucking avidly and swirling his tongue around and under the ample foreskin.

"Ah, gods, kid! Where did you learn to do that?" Han panted. Luke disengaged momentarily and rubbed his head against the inside of Han's thigh.

"Did you know, Han, that the phallus of a young Bantha is remarkably similar to that of a human male?" Luke replied, in all seriousness.

"LUKE?"

"I'm joking, Han," the young man chuckled. "And you haven't seen anything yet."

Taking the tightening fingers in his hair as a cue, Luke quickly sucked the entire length of Han's cock into his mouth. Ignoring Han's sharp cry above him, Luke relaxed his throat, taking Han as deeply as he possibly could and pressing his tongue against the underside of Han's hot flesh. Han leaned against the wall and pulled the golden head against his pelvis, thrusting into the moist heat of Luke's mouth. Relying on Luke's surprisingly strong arms for support, Han increased his thrusts until he was pistoning in and out of Luke's mouth, air hissing from his clenched teeth with every push. Finally, his thrusts became irregular and he ceased breathing all together as he came, screaming into Luke's welcoming throat. Relishing the salty-sweet taste of his lover, Luke lapped at every remaining drop. Once Han was clean, Luke rocked back on his heels and looked up at his old friend. Han looked deliciously debauched, eyes half-closed, shirt open and framing a wide chest covered in silky-looking curls, narrowing to lean hips. The dusky cock, still half erect, rose sleepily from the fur covered groin.

"You're beautiful, Han," Luke said wonderingly, gazing up at the man he loved.

"Yeah," the older man panted. "I bet you say that to all the Banthas."

Luke laughed and gently bit Han on the hip. Rising to his feet Luke embraced his lover, content for the moment to feel the warm arms holding him tightly.

Once he had caught his breath, Han moved one hand down to gently cup Luke's still rampant erection.

"One of us still seems to have a problem." He smiled, squeezing the hard shaft lightly. "You think we can continue this somewhere else?"

Luke grinned, realizing they were still standing across from the hatch. "Your quarters," he said, grabbing the man's hands and dragging him down the corridor.

Once they reached his quarters, Han quickly removed his shirt and began pulling at Luke's. "You have entirely too many clothes on, kid."

"Are you still going to call me 'kid' after coming in my mouth like that?" Luke replied with mock annoyance.

"Don't get cocky, *kid*," Han grinned as he playfully pushed Luke towards the bed.

"I'll show you *cocky*, Han!" Luke swiftly knocked Han's legs out from under him and the older man fell to the bed with a muffled oath. Luke quickly straddled his hips and pinned his arms above his head. He grinned triumphantly down at his captive.

"Oh, yeah? Is that the best you can do, *kid*?" Han bucked against the man above him, eliciting a groan as he rubbed his pelvis against Luke's still rock-hard erection.

"Lube." It wasn't a question. Han nodded towards a small table to the side of the bed. Luke rummaged quickly and grabbed the small tube. Shifting to kneel between Han's thighs, Luke squeezed a generous amount of lotion onto his fingers and began applying it to his own cock. His head fell back as he squeezed and stroked his hard flesh.

Han's breath became harsh and panting. "Come on, Luke. I need you now!"

Luke opened blue eyes and stared deeply into golden brown. Without a word, and without losing eye contact, Luke pushed one slick coated finger into Han's hole, seeking and finding the one spot he knew would make Han cry out with pleasure. He wasn't disappointed. Han thrust upwards, impaling himself deeper on the young man's hand and writhing with need.

"Please!" Han begged, almost beyond the capacity for words.

Luke removed his finger and with one swift thrust, pushed his cock into the tight channel. Han cried out from the rough intrusion but the pain soon gave way to intense waves of pleasure as Luke immediately began thrusting into the heat of his lover's body. Luke curled his arms underneath Han's knees and drew them up over his shoulders, enabling him to thrust yet even deeper. Han grasped his own full erection in one hand and began pumping himself in time to Luke's movements. Soon their rhythmic movements gave way to cries of pleasure as Luke lost his usual control and plunged deeper still into the body below him. Leaning forward, he covered Han's mouth with his own, using his tongue to mimic his cock's movement within his lover's mouth. Han stilled suddenly, then cried out as his semen burst from his body in a flood, coating their bellies in heated moisture. Luke panted heavily as he lost control and soon followed with his own orgasm, joining his lover in wave after wave of pure pleasure.

Han opened his eyes to find Luke collapsed on top of him, still struggling to catch his breath. He slowly maneuvered them so they were laying side by side in the narrow bed, arms still wrapped tightly around each other. Luke opened sleepy eyes to peer at his lover and smiled.

"So is this going to be a recurring thing?" Luke asked softly.

"Damn right it is, kid," Han replied, gently nuzzling the golden hair under his nose.

"Good! I would have hated to have been forced to seduce you again." Luke chuckled.

"Actually, I was sorta hoping I could seduce you sometime."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah! In fact I have these binders here that look just about your size..." Han caught his breath at the darkening of the blue eyes before him.

"Are they lined?" Luke asked in a husky voice.

"Velvet," came the smug reply.


Back to SWA-L Archive