My Knight
by Pumpkin


Archive: yes
Archive Date: December 23, 1999
Author's Webpage: http://adult.dencity.com/PumpkinPatch/
Category: First Time
Disclaimer: Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm
Notes: The Emu asked Santa for a virginObi story from Qui-Gon's point of view -for some reason Santa thought I was an elf... Thanks to michelle for the beta and use of the brain (this brain thing *started* out as a joke...). Dedicated to my sa who I have been neglecting -love you sweetie.
Pairing: Q/O
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Obi-Wan is knighted (making this an AU -no *that* scene)


Knighted. My Obi-Wan has passed his trials and has this very day been knighted. Pride fills me. Not an emotion for a Jedi to succumb to, but I allow it for a moment, for he is bright and capable and beautiful and I had some small measure in forming him. He will be one of the Order's greatest assets, of that I am certain.

I run my hand gently along the doorframe, the wood warm and smooth beneath my palm, and take one last, lingering look at his room. His quilt, a study in cream, tan and brown, tiny, even stitches worked in intricate patterns by his own hand graces the bed; tunics, leggings, robes -the quilt is a patchwork picture of his apprenticeship. Several dozen books grace the shelves by the bed, texts in a handful of languages on a variety of papers and in different bindings. A small holo sits on the dresser -a picture of the two of us holding the third position of the sixth movement of the basic 'saber kata. It will not be long before he will be gone from this place and all these personal touches with him. I know it is what I have trained him for, to stand on his own, but I am still saddened by the hole I know his absence will leave in my life.

I pour myself a small measure of Malasterean Brandy and take it with me to my own room. Sitting in my chair, I sip slowly at my drink, letting the liquor burn along my throat and into my stomach, warming me from the inside out. I look out over the Coruscant skyline visible from my window, not really seeing the metal and glass jungle or the ships that flow in long lines -small blips against the sky.

I do not know how long I have been sitting here, staring out but not seeing, lost in my thoughts. It has grown almost dark when a soft noise at the door catches my attention. I turn my head.

"Master."

Obi-Wan. Wrapped in his cloak and standing in the long shadows by the door. I fancy for a moment that he is already the ghost he is to become to these quarters. I hold out my hand and he comes forward, fully human and present and carefully kneels in front of me -head bowed, cloak wrapped securely around himself. I finger the empty spot behind his right ear, lingering there.

Just this morning I had braided the long length of hair, repeated for the last time the ritual words that we had shared for so long. This afternoon I had watched as Obi-Wan drew his lightsaber through the braid, severing it and handing it to me. I can still feel the shiver that went through me as he spoke the ritual words, voice low but even, eyes on mine. "I give to you the symbol of my apprenticeship to you. Now I take my place among the Knights of the Order of Jedi." I welcomed him to our ranks with a warm hug and a chaste kiss for either cheek, his braid held tightly in my closed hand.

The braid is in a small pouch clipped to my utility belt. I shall always carry that small part of my padawan with me where ever I go. Only fair, as he carries my heart with him.

I slide my fingers along the shell of his ear and cup his cheek, the rough hint of beard tickles my palm. I raise his head and am caught by his eyes. Grey in the half-light of twilight, the black pupils have dilated to compensate for the growing darkness in the room. He is as beautiful kneeling here before me with the setting sun and dancing shadows of the passing ships on his face as he has ever been.

"Master."

I place a finger across his lips, quieting him.

"I am your Master no longer." I try to keep the sorrow from my voice, but it comes out somewhat huskily.

"I know. And now that I am my own person, I would give you a gift."

"A gift?" Although not unheard of, it is an unusual request that my padawan makes.

"Yes, to celebrate your success in having raised a padawan into a knight."

"Obi-Wan, I didn't... You don't have to-" It is his turn to silence me. His finger against my lip is callused from years of 'saber training.

"I would give you a gift and I hope that you will accept it." His finger prevents my answer and then he is sliding his robe from his shoulders and letting it pool around his body on the floor.

My breath catches in my throat at the sight of him. He wears nothing but his skin beneath his robe. His body is beautiful, honed by years under my tutelage -a masterpiece we have sculpted together. He bows his head again before me.

"I would give you the gift of my body, if you will have it."

If I would have it? Never in my fondest dreams dared I hope to hold this young man in my arms as my lover. There was our age difference, our student/teacher relationship and his vow of chastity, a vow which many apprentices took in order to concentrate on their studies.

"You would have me take your virginity?" My own voice is so husky now that I can barely recognise it.

"And more." His words, though soft, are fierce. He lifts his head and his eyes burn with a fire I feel reflected in my soul.

I tilt his head and lower mine, bringing our lips together as I wordlessly accept his gift. I feel a shock go through me as our lips meet, as if the Force itself were kissing with us. His mouth opens beneath mine and I echo the movement, closing my eyes as I drown in the sweet taste of him. I slip my tongue gently between his lips, drinking more deeply and a small whimper escapes him into me. As my tongue retreats, his follows tentatively into my mouth. When I moan my approval he surges up and against me, deepening the kiss with electric urgency.

He reaches for my belt with trembling hands, fingers fumbling with haste. I take them in my own and, breaking our kiss, bring them up to my mouth to softly kiss each palm. I lick the pad of each finger and swirl my tongue over their tips, then twine our fingers together.

"Shh. There is no need for haste, my Obi-Wan. We have all the time we need."

"I need forever, Master." I believe him -there is such want in his voice and I know that his hopes are matched only by my own.

"Then you shall have it."

I stand and lead him to my bed. As I begin to undo my belt, he stops me.

"I would," he stops and clears his throat, endearingly shy. "I would like to undress you."

His words peak my arousal and I have to hold myself back from throwing him into my bed and ravishing him. I manage to smile and nod, speech suddenly beyond my capacity. His hands are still trembling a little as he removes my belt and sash, but they are warm and welcome as they part my tunics, pushing the material up and over my shoulders from whence it falls to the floor, forgotten.

He runs his hands along my chest, gently, barely touching me, and then repeats the caress, more firmly this time. My eyes travel from his hands on my body, to the wonder and joy on his face, to the heave of his chest as his breathing quickens and back always to the hands smoothing over my skin.

His hands drift to the waistband of my leggings, lingering there a moment before travelling upwards once again. On the second pass, a finger breaches the waistband and skims lightly around the edge along my skin before retreating once again. On the third pass, I grasp his hand gently in mine and pull it down to my groin, pressing it tightly against my hardness.

"Please," I say softly to him.

He looks up at me as his hand closes over my erection and suddenly we are kissing again, mouths moulding together. When he pulls away I realise that my leggings have pooled around the tops of my boots -undone while I had been lost in our kiss. One side of his mouth quirks up and he drops again to his knees, fingers pulling apart the buckles on my boots.

"Obi-Wan," I begin to protest, but he interrupts.

"I want to."

And he does. I can hear the longing in his voice. It is the same longing that lives within me -the longing to do everything for my love, to touch every inch of him, body and soul, to succour him, comfort him, love him...

I lift my legs, one and then the other, for him as he pulls off my boots, my leggings sliding off with them. He sits back on his haunches, looking up at my body, like a postulant at his place of worship. But I can see that his devotion is pale in comparison to his love for me. His eyes shine with it. I can only hope that my own love for him is as easily read in my eyes.

His gaze travels down my body again, lingering on my erection and he touches it. One finger gently caresses me from root to tip and I choke back my shout, grabbing his hands before he has a chance to do it again and I get completely lost in his touch.

I pull him up and manoeuvre him onto the bed, taking a moment to look my fill. His body shimmers in the twilight, gold and purple highlighting the well-defined muscles. My eyes are drawn to his penis. Hard and curving up towards his belly, it calls to me and I drop to my knees beside the bed. I look up at him, my intent clear in my eyes and I see him swallow, hands clenching at his sides, hips arching minutely.

My eyes never leave his face as I bend slowly towards his erection. Even after his own eyes close in anticipation I watch, wanting to see the pleasure on his features as my mouth closes over him. I take hold of his penis with one hand and gently pull back the foreskin. He moans and shifts, wanting more. I flatten my tongue and lick across the tip of his phallus and his whole body freezes, his mouth opening on a soundless scream of pleasure. I repeat the lick and let go of his penis, opening my mouth. He arches up off the bed, pushing his erection into my mouth and I slide my hands around his hips, guiding the frantic thrusting as I suck and tongue the hot glide of silky flesh.

His body freezes again, a strangled shout finding it's way past his throat as he comes. His seed pours into my mouth and down my throat and my swallows caress his penis, making his body quiver with aftershocks.

"Oh, I never knew," he whispers, gasping slightly as his body melts against the bed. I reluctantly release his penis from my mouth, carefully bathing first it and then his testicles with my tongue, enjoying the flavour of him.

I lick my way downward, nipping at the tender flesh behind his knees and making sure I don't tickle as my tongue passes along the soles of his feet. I nuzzle my way up again, by-passing his slowly rising penis for a dip into his navel. This time I do tickle, though his laughter cuts off with a gasp as I flick my tongue over one of his nipples. He moans as I take the nub between my lips and tug. I give the same attention to his other nipple before nuzzling my way up to ear.

"What do you want, my Obi-Wan?" I whisper as I trace the shell of his ear with the tip of my tongue.

"Exactly that."

"What?"

"To be your Obi-Wan. Make me yours. Take me."

And so I do. I accept the gift of his body, the gift of my own heart and in turn gift him with my soul as I pour my seed into his body.

He is splendid as he writhes beneath me, our bodies creating this new kata that we perform together. His body arches and pushes towards me as my fingers enter him one by one by one. He is hot and tight and I can hardly breathe, my own hands trembling now as his had done. I try to get him to turn to his side, but he will not.

"I want to see you. I want to watch your face as you fill me."

I can deny him nothing, so I push his knees up and he grabs onto them, spreading them and I start trembling all over again as he demonstrates his utter trust in me. I push into him, watching his face for pain, but there is very little and he arches up against me, impatient with the slow pace I am setting.

I slide in until I can feel my hips pressed against the insides of his thighs and he lets go of his knees to wrap his legs around my waist and his hands around my arms. He holds me still until I focus on his face, looking into his eyes. Wordless, our emotions pass between us as we gaze into each other's eyes. With a low growl that sounds possessive even to my own ears I bend to kiss him, tongue mating roughly with his own and then I begin to move within his body.

I try to keep the pace slow and gentle, but he has other ideas and is meeting my thrusts, increasing their speed and strength. I start to match him and our climax builds quickly between us. As I plunge faster and harder into his body, I begin to lose track of where I end and he begins and as I feel my orgasm rushing through my body it feels as though we merge into one being -a being that explodes apart into a million tiny fragments before slowly coalescing back into two halves.

I pull gently out of his body and we give up the connection with reluctance. Lying next to him, I pull him into my arms, luxuriating in the joy of having him so near. He burrows closer against me, nestling into me as if he would forever merge our bodies to reflect our souls.

"I love you, my Qui-Gon," he murmurs against my skin and my arms tighten about him. If I were not already lost, the sound of my name spoken by him for the first time would have made me so.

My newly knighted Obi-Wan's day was already a triumph and now it is doubly so as he has made me whole.


Back to SWA-L Archive