M Is For... Obi-Wan Kenobi?
by Claire


Notes: Hi guys! Here's another ABC series fic. This really should have gone out yesterday, but I was running around like a blue-arsed fly all day and just didn't get the time - sorry. Anyway, here it is.


Han looked down at the flushed face of his lover. "I think we gave Goldenrod a power surge," he commented.

"Just goes to show, you really should knock before entering a room," Luke laughed. Keeping hold of Han's waist, Luke rolled the two of them over. Luke smiled as he straddled his lover. Murmuring softly, he dropped his head and placed a quick kiss on Han's neck. Nibbling at the skin, Luke sucked, grinning at the red mark that now adorned his lover’s neck, before he lowered his mouth again.

"Ow!" Han exclaimed as Luke's teeth nipped at his chest.

Pressing a kiss to the nipple he had just bitten, Luke smiled.

"Quite a carnivore, aren’t you," said Han as Luke's tongue laved at his nipple. Reaching out, Han tangled his hands in Luke's hair and pulled the younger man’s head up. Satiated blue eyes looked into his. "Think you got what it takes, Kid?" baited Han.

"Uh-huh," nodded Luke, rubbing his thigh against Han's hardening cock.

Vacillating between grabbing Luke and fucking him senseless or lying back and enjoying the attention, the decision was taken out of Han's hands as his legs were nudged further apart and a velvet hardness settled at the entrance to his body.

"Want me?" Luke asked softly.

X-rated thoughts ran through Han's mind at his lover’s silken words. "Yes," he murmured in reply.

Zeroing in and locking on Han's gaze, Luke thrust forward, burying himself in the man beneath him.

Arching off the bed, Han clawed at the covers as Luke's cock filled him.

Breathing heavily, Luke moved in and out of Han's body, the sweat running down his back. Capturing one of Han's hands in his own, Luke wrapped their entwined fingers around the Corellian’s cock. Driving into his lover, Luke pumped Han's flesh.

Each of Luke's thrusts hitting his prostate, Han shuddered convulsively as he came.

Flinging his head back, Luke cried out as he came deep within Han and collapsed onto his lover. Gathering the last of his energy Luke rolled off Han, throwing a possessive leg over the older man’s body before drifting off to sleep.


Back to SWA-L Archive