L'Histoire D'Obi (The Story of Obi)

by Lilith Sedai


Archive: TOTO. M_A, SWAL, and Jedi Hurtaholics will be allowed to archive after a one-month TOTO premiere. THIS STORY MAY BE GENERALLY ARCHIVED BY PERMITTED GROUPS ON OR AFTER OCTOBER 15, 1999. Others ask.
Archive Date: November 09, 1999
Category: AU, H/C, Angst, First-Time, BDSM
Disclaimer: Welcome to the story that devoured my life.
Legalities: George, I've given you plenty of money in my life and got none in return and never will, so please don't be a sore winner.
Copyrights: All artworks archived with this story are the sole property of their creators. Please do not reproduce them without contacting those creators and asking for permission.
Bondage: I cannot promise that all elements of my story will be pleasing to all persons. There are a variety of consensual graphic images herein that contain some elements of masochism. I am told the story is emotionally intense. You may find that you'll be more comfortable if you read it in small increments and take reality-breaks.
For those knowledgeable of the bondage genre: Yes, I borrowed a bit from Gor, but since Norman hates all Gor fanfic, I ultimately decided against making this the crossover it began its existence as.
Feedback: Yes, please. But don't bother to flame me about the bondage. I already know I'm a sick little monkey. No need to rub it in. Flames will only be used to heat branding irons.
Illustrations: Coverart by analise
Interior artwork by Black Rose and analise.
Notes: To Smutster Queen Kirby, for extensive, multiple, and thorough beta readings, hand-holding, lavish praise, and invaluable advice, without which this story would never have made it past a PWP! To Saraid, for permission to use the Grand Dance. To BlackRose and Analise, for the scrumptious illustrations of Obi-Wan enslaved. To Marnee and Lorelei for grammar betas and months of encouragement, and to them and LapisLaz, Iroshi, Enju, and Kalia for extensive IRC coddling, plot assistance, and much-needed goading. Finally, thanks to all of the above for putting up with my agonized squealing and foul temper every time this thing stalled on me. You have my unending thanks, ladies. :)
Pairing: Q/O
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Obi-Wan neglects to pay careful attention to a briefing, agrees to accept an unusual mission assignment, and lets himself and Qui-Gon in for more trouble than either of them bargained for.