Dream into Action
by Pumpkin


Archive: yes
Archive Date: November 27, 1999
Author's Webpage: http://adult.dencity.com/PumpkinPatch/
Category: PWP
Disclaimer: Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm, Lucasfilm
Feedback: is always a treat
Notes: This has been cooking in my brain since michelle threw out the notion that she wanted to see a fic using the words "I do not want to die a virgin". Lots of smut, little to no plot, the only redeeming features of this fic belong to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan...
Pairing: Q/O
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and sex, with a touch of humour thrown in.


"I do not want to die a virgin." Obi-Wan's voice rang out clearly in the training hall.

"And that line works?"

"Of course it does."

"That's bantha poodoo!"

"It's my fantasy."

"You could just tell him."

"Oh yeah, sure and then he's going to say wonderful and screw his 16 year old padawan into next week. Not going to happen."

"Why not - as you said, it's your fantasy."

"Shush and let him finish."

"Well, now I can't remember where I was..."

"Mission to hostile planet, you and Master Jinn taken prisoner to be executed at dawn, and you say..."

"Right. I say 'I don't want to die a virgin'. And he says 'Oh, Obi-Wan my love, let me show you how much I love you."

"I was right the first time - this is bantha poodoo."

"Hush. Keep going Obi-Wan."

"Forget it, I've lost the mood. Besides, Danik is right - it's bantha poodoo."

"No it's not - it's sweet."

Obi-Wan winced at Bant's words and Trake-Tul broke into peals of laughter.

"Sweet! Hey Obi-Wan - sweeeeee-tie."

"Ha, ha." Obi-Wan managed somewhat sarcastically, shielding how much it hurt to have his adolescent fantasies mocked. He should never have agreed to this game, but he was so rarely in the Temple these days, had so little in common with his agemates. He just wanted to fit in. He should have known better than to share his fantasy of making love with his Master after Danik, who had gone first in this game, had told of being tied spread-eagle in the middle of the dinning hall and licked by all who passed. The final course, he'd said, with a wicked laugh.

"Don't listen to them, Obi-Wan," Bant said quietly. Obi-Wan looked down into eyes that gazed earnestly up at him. "It was sweet. You are sweet and that may make them laugh, but it's going to make your future lovers very happy."

"I rather think Master Jinn would be more likely to react the same way as they have."

"Somehow, I doubt that, Obi-Wan. One day you will see that I am right."


One day - some years later.

"I do not want to die a virgin!" Obi-Wan listened with horror as the words came out of his mouth. This whole mission had been a nightmare built out of his fantasies. Nothing had gone right from the moment they had landed on this Force-forsaken planet and now they found themselves tossed carelessly in a cave lined with force-inhibiting lithite waiting for their execution. His Master gave him a look of surprise.

"You are still a virgin, Obi-Wan?"

"Well. No, actually," Obi-Wan admitted.

"Then why would you say it?"

"It's a long story," said Obi-Wan, shaking his head and prowling around their prison once again, testing the strength and depth of the lithite, trying to find a place where it was less concentrated.

"I'm not going anywhere." His Master folded his arms across his chest, sitting calmly with his back against the wall. "And I seem to be fresh out of holovids and books."

"It's silly, really," Obi-Wan began, with a shrug, making one last circuit of the dim cave before coming to a stop next to his Master. He slid to the floor and pursed his lips before beginning.

"When I was young-" the sound of Qui-Gon clearing his throat interrupted Obi-Wan and after a quick glance at his Master, he continued, "younger, then." Qui-Gon nodded his approval. "When I was younger I used to fantasise that we would be sent on a mission to a hostile planet and be taken prisoners -to be executed at dawn." Qui-Gon started and Obi-Wan nodded at him. "Yes, and you can only see the surface similarities. I used to imagine this setting down to the small vein of amethyst that ran through the cave wall." Obi-Wan pointed to a coloured patch next to his Master's head. "So I figured that maybe if I just played it out, we would get out of this alive."

"Not a bad idea, Padawan," Qui-Gon said quietly. "So what would happen after you declared your desire not to die as a virgin?"

Obi-Wan blushed.

"You would say 'Oh, Obi-Wan my love, let me show you how much I love you.' And then we would make love."

"Well I don't see why we can't give it a try."

"What?"

"I can't think of a better plan - and I can think of much worse ways to spend my last hours."

"Oh." Obi-Wan tried not to sound too shocked, but one of his earliest fantasies seemed to be coming true. He decided that, should he survive this, he would inform Bant in no uncertain terms that this particular fantasy was anything but sweet. Should he survive it. He stared at his Master for several moments, blinking owlishly. It was Qui-Gon who finally broke the silence.

"How does this usually start?"

"Start? Oh. Oh! You mean...the making love. Well see, it was always different, except that I was always the..."

"Virgin" prompted Qui-Gon.

"Yes. And you were always the..."

"Non-virgin."

"Yes."

"So you'd like me to start?"

"Well, yes. If we are to follow the...fantasy as closely as possible."

"Were we always rescued at the end of this little fantasy of yours?"

"Well, almost always."

Both of Qui-Gon's eyebrows shot up at this.

"You remember that period when puberty was at its worst? When I grew up by a foot in two months and couldn't even swing my saber without almost cutting off my own arm until the rest of me caught up to the extra height? When I was all arms and legs and tripping over both, especially when I most wanted to impress?"

"Indeed I do."

"I was miserable."

"Yes, I know," Qui-Gon said somewhat dryly. Obi-Wan gave him a rueful grin.

"Well during that time we usually didn't make it out of the cave alive."

"I see. Well, let us hope that we find ourselves in the happier version."

"Yes, Master."

"What did we usually do in these fantasies of yours? Just so I know how to proceed."

"Well, it wasn't always the same, but you always made me climax three or four times and then we would fall into exhausted slumber."

"I should think we'd be exhausted - three or four times? You certainly have a high opinion of me."

"Once it was as many as six."

Qui-Gon just started at him a moment and then laughed.

"Obi-Wan, if we came six times, we would hardly need outside influences to kill us. I fear we would already be dead. Still, it would be a much preferable way of dying when compared with...well whatever it is that our 'hosts' have planned for us."

Obi-Wan shifted until he was kneeling right next to his Master. Taking a deep breath, he let go of the fact that this was reality and not a dream.

"I do not want to die a virgin." He spoke earnestly, letting what remained unspoken colour his words - that he did not want to die a virgin to his Master's touch. Large hands came up to cup his face, holding him still as sharp blue eyes stared deeply into his own and Obi-Wan knew that Qui-Gon had heard the unspoken words. When the older man spoke, his voice was low.

"Oh, my Obi-Wan, my own one. Let me show you. Let me love you."

It wasn't the exact quote, but that only made it more real and Obi-Wan held his breath as Qui-Gon's face slowly moved towards his. Then Qui-Gon was kissing him, mouth pressed against Obi-Wan's, tongue pushing between his lips and stealing his breath. Qui-Gon's hands were still holding his face and Obi-Wan felt surrounded by the bigger man - Qui-Gon was in and around him; holding him, tasting him, making butterflies dance in his stomach and his cock swell.

Obi-Wan moaned into Qui-Gon's mouth and swayed towards him. One of Qui-Gon's hands left his face to wrap around his back, pulling Obi-Wan across his legs. He held Obi-Wan's head against his chest with one hand, his mouth opening further, pressing until Obi-Wan's mouth widened beneath his. Obi-Wan felt as though he were being devoured and moaned again into his Master's mouth.

One of Qui-Gon's hands loosened Obi-Wan's belt and sash and slipped inside his tunics, running up and down his chest before sliding teasingly along the waistband of his leggings. Obi-Wan groaned, hips arching awkwardly out of Qui-Gon's lap in invitation. Qui-Gon never stopped kissing him, plundering Obi-Wan's mouth as his hand pushed the leggings apart and wrapped around his erection.

Qui-Gon pumped his organ with sure skill and Obi-Wan could feel his climax approaching quickly. He tore his mouth from his Master's.

"No! Wait. It's too fast."

"Shhhh," whispered Qui-Gon into his ear as he continued to pump Obi-Wan's hardness, his hand tightening as he sped the movement. "Six might be a bit past even your capacity, my lovely Obi-Wan, but I'm pretty sure we can manage at least the three."

"OH!" Obi-Wan cried out as his orgasm hit him, warm liquid spurting with rapid pulses from his cock. Obi-Wan pressed his face into Qui-Gon's neck as the big hand continued to move, more gently now, coaxing the little aftershocks of pleasure from him.

He lolled his head back, supported by Qui-Gon's arm and gazed up at his Master.

"That was..."

"Just the beginning."

Obi-Wan's eyes widened and he murmured throatily "yes, Master" as Qui-Gon's head came down and his mouth was taken in another deep kiss. This one was more gentle - a playful exploration of his mouth.

Qui-Gon pulled back and brought his hand up to his own mouth, sucking Obi-Wan's come from it and Obi-Wan's breath caught in his lungs, his cock hardening again at the sight. Then Qui-Gon kissed him again, slowly sweeping his tongue along Obi-Wan's, letting him taste himself in his Master's mouth.

Qui-Gon pulled away again, his gaze roaming over Obi-Wan's form. He looked back up at the young man, a twinkle in his eyes.

"You look quite debauched, my dear Padawan."

Looking down at himself, Obi-Wan could only agree. Though he lay across his Master's legs, both of them were still fully clothed. Obi-Wan's tunics had been pulled slightly apart and his leggings hung open. The barest hint of the darker skin of his aureole showed at the edge of the tunic and, further down, his newly erect cock eschewed the confines of his leggings, lifting towards his belly in a demanding curve.

"Whereas you look as cool as ever."

"Looks can be deceiving," replied his Master, pressing his hips up into Obi-Wan's behind.

"Oh," gasped Obi-Wan, pressing himself down against the hard length in Qui-Gon's lap. Their lips met again with shared hunger. This time it was Obi-Wan who pushed his tongue in Qui-Gon's mouth, licking and tasting the man. He wrapped his hands in Qui-Gon's hair, threading his fingers through it.

Pulling away, Obi-Wan rubbed his cheeks against Qui-Gon's beard, enjoying the slightly scratchy sensation. He slipped his teeth around an earlobe, gnawing lightly on the tender flesh and Qui-Gon rewarded him with a growl.

Manoeuvring his robe off without pushing Obi-Wan away, Qui-Gon threw the thick garment on the floor and tried to spread it out with the Force to make them a blanket. The room seemed to glow for a moment as the lithite absorbed the Force. Qui-Gon chuckled ruefully.

"In the heat of the moment I had forgotten about that. It looks like we'll have to do this like normal people. However shall I impress you without the Force at my command?"

Obi-Wan wriggled on the lengthy shaft against his ass.

"Somehow I think you'll managed," he purred, still wriggling.

"Don't" said Qui-Gon, hands grabbing Obi-Wan's hips to still their motion. "Or this will be over before it even begins."

"But I've already-"

"Yes, and you're ready again so quickly. I am not as young as you, my Obi-Wan."

"Is that a challenge?" asked Obi-Wan, struggling against the hands that attempted to hold him in place. Qui-Gon groaned finally and began to guide the hips as they moved against him. Obi-Wan shifted, pulling himself up and moving to straddle the bigger man. "Because that definitely sounded like a challenge," he whispered against Qui-Gon's ear.

Insinuating a hand between their bodies, Obi-Wan pulled at Qui-Gon's belt until it came apart, He pushed open Qui-Gon's tunics and shrugged his own further apart so that their flesh could meet, hissing in pleasure as it did. Letting his hand push past Qui-Gon's waistband, he gently grasped the large cock, moaning as it seemed longer and fatter in his hand than it had against his ass.

Obi-Wan let his hand slide along the velvety length and then freed Qui-Gon's erection from his leggings. Rolling his hips to press his own erection to Qui-Gon's, Obi-Wan began to press wet kisses over Qui-Gon's face. He kissed lips and nose and cheeks and beard before nuzzling into Qui-Gon's neck. Holding tightly to his Master's shoulders he shifted rhythmically, dragging their bodies together - chests rubbing together and cocks sliding against each other. Qui-Gon's hands slid beneath the waistband of Obi-Wan's pants to grip his buttocks.

Obi-Wan squeezed his legs around Qui-Gon's body, the warmth of the older man's body pressing through his clothes. Obi-Wan could feel Qui-Gon's hands tightening on his behind, fingers bruising and Qui-Gon was coming, liquid spreading between their bellies. The hot pulses triggered Obi-Wan's second orgasm and he pressed his body tightly against Qui-Gon's.

They kissed leisurely and at great length until the mess between them grew cold and sticky enough to be irritating. Obi-Wan rolled off his Master and they stood. Picking up his sash, Qui-Gon gently wiped them clean, first Obi-Wan's belly and then his own. His cock had begun to harden again as he tended to the younger man and it hung teasingly out of his leggings.

"See, not so old after all," murmured Obi-Wan as he cupped Qui-Gon's balls, taking the hardening organ in his other hand and caressing gently. They kissed again and then Obi-Wan dropped to his knees in front of Qui-Gon, fingers smoothing over hips as his tongue began to lap at the tip of Qui-Gon's cock. Qui-Gon made a noise that sounded suspiciously like a whimper when Obi-Wan's mouth closed over his cock and the young man began to suck vigorously. Pulling back, Obi-Wan looked up at his Master, slowly licking his lips, making a show of enjoying the taste.

"Make love to me." A trick of location caused Obi-Wan's voice to echo throughout the cave, the words repeated again and again and again.

A groan was his answer, low and guttural and Obi-Wan found himself pushed back onto his ass. He watched with hungry eyes as Qui-Gon first spread out his robe and then stripped off his own clothing with quick efficiency. Obi-Wan gulped as Qui-Gon came to him and pulled his clothing from his body with far more abandon. Qui-Gon pulled him up and then pushed him over to the robe-blanket. Obi-Wan dropped to the ground on his stomach, cradling his head on his arms, knees splayed wide in blatant invitation.

"My Obi-Wan," breathed Qui-Gon, dropping to his knees behind the younger man. Large hands ran over his back, playing with his spine and running teasing fingers over Obi-Wan's buttocks. "Are you sure? I haven't anything to-"

"It doesn't matter," Obi-Wan insisted, pressing his hips back and shivering as Qui-Gon's heavy erection nudged against his crack. "Please. I don't want to die without knowing your touch within me, without being filled by you. Please. Please. Please."

A hand covered his mouth, silencing his pleas and then two insistent fingers pushed into his mouth and Obi-Wan sucked on them, licking and chewing softly on them until they were thoroughly wet from his saliva. Obi-Wan gasped and tremors rocked his body as first one and then the second finger were pushed into him, loosening him, preparing him for his lover's bulk.

Obi-Wan groaned in complaint when Qui-Gon's fingers were withdrawn, his protest becoming more vocal when the other man's warmth was removed from behind him. Understanding dawned as Qui-Gon appeared, kneeling in front of him and Obi-Wan eagerly took the erection into his mouth, sucking and licking.

Qui-Gon withdrew and returned to his position behind Obi-Wan. The young man gasped as his erection was taken, the tip squeezed vigorously as drops of pre-cum were collected and spread at his opening. Obi-Wan bucked madly against the pressing fingers.

Qui-Gon leaned over, his chest pressed tightly along Obi-Wan's back and he spoke softly against Obi-Wan's neck.

"Now." The single word was both a question and a demand and Obi-Wan's reply answer and counter-demand.

"Yes," cried out Obi-Wan, pushing back as Qui-Gon began to penetrate him. Qui-Gon slid into him in one long slow stroke and then remained still while Obi-Wan panted, flesh getting used to the bulk of his Master, the brief pain of stretching fading quickly under the pleasure of being filled by this man. He pushed back slightly and Qui-Gon took his hint, pulling out and sliding back in again in two long, slow motions that had Obi-Wan moaning in delight.

Qui-Gon kept the pace slow and steady until Obi-Wan was writhing and sobbing beneath him, begging to be touched, begging to be ridden harder and faster and, finally, just begging. When Qui-Gon's thrusts became frantic he reached around and took Obi-Wan's erection into his hands, and both men exploded, coming together - crashing against each other.

Qui-Gon gently withdrew and rolled to his side, taking Obi-Wan into his arms. They lay, wrapped in each other as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Well, that wasn't quite the six," ventured Qui-Gon, sounding happy and vaguely amused.

"Perhaps not," agreed Obi-Wan, "but I will die a happy man."

"It still may not come to that, my only one. What happened in your fantasies after we made love?"

"We slept."

"I think I can manage that." Qui-Gon's chuckle rumbled beneath Obi-Wan's ear and he echoed it, wrapping himself tighter within his Master's embrace.


Back to SWA-L Archive