Always Two
by Lisa190303 and Joleymouse


Archive: We'd love it! Just ask us, we'll say yes!
Feedback: Are you kidding? Bring it on! All of it!
Notes: Hi! This is our first posting here on SWA-L, and we hope you enjoy it! Only having joined a few days ago, we've been enjoying all the great Phantom Menace stories which have bene posted recently.
Pairing: Darth Maul/Palpatine
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 1999
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Character names for TPM
Summary: This is what came to our minds when Mona asked for something sweet this morning. Sith Lord luv.


Darth Maul did not gasp often. Gasping implied surprise, or at least the possibility of the unexpected, and that was something he simply did not acknowledge. Ever.

Hardly ever. Maul closed his eyes, steadying his breathing. A difficult task for anyone under the circumstances, but Maul was not just anyone. His power, his strength, his obstinate tenacity, marked him as more than a mere mortal. He was a Sith Lord. Had not his Master told him so, on so many occasions? Maul drew his essence inwards, focusing only on the sensations at hand, concentrating only on the moment. He had been well taught.

Palpatine’s tongue moved slowly, more slowly than Maul had thought humanly possible. --Was Palpatine human? He was not entirely sure.-- He closed his eyes, feeling the outlines of each curve of his facial tattoo outlined by his master’s soft wetness. The most triumphant day in his life, that day when Palpatine had brought him the design for his disfigurement, the day he had truly become his.

"You will wear my mark, my young apprentice. Now, and forever." The memory brought a physical reaction, small beads of sweat bursting from his pores, a liquid silhouette covering his entire body. The body that belonged to his Master. Palpatine smiled inwardly, and flicked his tongue down the side of Maul’s neck. His pupil’s thoughts were not unknown to him, and they were pleasing. Most pleasing.

Maul thought he could stand the delicious torture not a moment longer, but he, of course, would. Not only because his Master demanded it, but because it brought such exquisite pleasure. His submission was given freely, not out of duty or coercion, but as a gift from the depths of his very soul; their bond defied the labels of Teacher, Pupil, Master, Slave.

"Today will be a day long remembered," Palpatine said, stopping as he traced the tattooed design down Maul's chest. He took a firm nipple between his teeth and rolled his tongue around it languidly. "I will finally have what is mine." He looked up into his student's eyes, seeing there the only refuge he knew he would ever find in this life. Or any other. Suddenly the need overtook him; the urgency swept from heart and loins to hands and mouth.

Maul closed his eyes as Palpatine moved over his body, his patience rewarded as his Master's ministrations became more ardent. He could feel his teacher's emotions clearly, knew of his need not only for release, but for this freedom, this rare time uncloaked before he would return to his double life of political intrigue and revenge. Not only did Maul give himself with delight, but his gift was accepted with such enthusiasm, such gratitude, such... Yes, this was love. The rest of those fools could keep their trinkets, their songs, their flourishes of so-called romance. Maul knew, as few did, that love came only when one gave himself, body and soul, completely into the possession of another.

Now Palpatine was commanding, controlling the movements that would create their one body. He lifted Maul's hips, only lightly teasing cock and balls, settling instead on the sweet void that would soon engulf him. He licked delicately at first, savoring the tiny folds that surrounded, then thrust his tongue deep into his student, delighting in the sudden tension that came from Maul unbidden.

He wanted to linger there, but the intensity of his own hardness demanded immediate entry. The Master settled back on his knees, drew his pupil's hips to his, and guided the head of his cock towards the opening, glistening with his own saliva. One small thrust, and both men exhaled sharply. Once again, Palpatine would make him wait, as he did in everything.

Maul forced back a groan, suddenly unwilling to yield that far. Surely he was not afraid? His Master smiled, a small feral glint, and his thrusts became harder, more rhythmic, but still completely controlled. "Surrender." The whisper was just barely a demand, but it struck Maul’s core with the force of a lightening bolt. The hands on Maul’s shoulders suddenly seemed rigid, gnarled. They seemed to lengthen perceptively, piercing the skin, embedding themselves into the strong muscles, finally coming to rest in the center of his chest.

"There were two." The Master’s voice was as soft as his body was severe. "And now we are one."

A Sith Lord never panicked, a small voice reminded Darth Maul as he threw his head backwards. A Sith Lord dominated and controlled the destines of those around him. A Sith Lord held dominion over all. This time a guttural noise escaped the pupil, his fists clenched, the veins in his forearms clearly visible. He was in agony, terror radiating outwards from the center of his being, and coming to rest, at the edge of control in his naked cock.

"Surrender. It is the only way." Was it only his imagination, or was his Master plunging in time to the very beating of his heart?

And then he was lost. His scream echoed inside his own skull, finally escaping being and lingering in the great dark hall. The physical manifestation, the hot pulsing liquid, followed immediately. And had Maul been capable of perception, he would have sensed Palpatine’s smile soften, as he too released his internal hold.

Palpatine eased back slowly, giving Maul time to connect again with emptiness. He ran his thumbs slowly over his pupil’s bottom lip, prolonging the contact until the very last second. "There are always two, Maul, a master and an apprentice. Just as I will survive forever, so will you. We are separate in name and body only."

And Maul knew that it was so.


Back to SWA-L Archive