Sequel to Sleepless
An ABC Fic
by Karen


At the sound of rustling from the end of the bed, Han opened one eye.

"Brandy or breakfast," Luke whispered, slipping off the bunk and into Han’s shirt.

"Corellian brandy is my idea of breakfast," replied Han as he admired his new lover’s taut bottom. "Doesn’t even require leaving my cabin."

Eyes bright, Luke grinned as he noticed the older man’s apparent delight in his new wardrobe. "Found a pair of your socks, too. Gets cold in here at night."

Han nodded, admiring the contrast between the smooth tanned legs and the white of the shirt and socks. "I would be happy to share anything I have, kid. Just make sure that I am the only one who sees you like this."

"Kid?" Luke was torn between exasperation over the nickname and arousal at the obvious jealousy. "My name is Luke, and I expect the same promise out of you, by the way."

No more was said while Luke searched through various bins for the liquor. Once found, brandy, glasses and lovers found their appropriate locations back in bed. Pouring each a drink, Han tasted the brandy and then the young man lying against his chest.

"Quality stuff," Luke managed with eyes watering. Resting his hand on his lover’s belly, he gently carded through the curls leading to the fast growing erection.

Stowing brandy and glasses on the nightstand, Han rolled to lie on top of the younger man. "Time for the second course?"

"Unless you’re saving that for Leia."

"Vestal virgins aren’t my idea of fun."

"We’ll talk about your dislike for virgins after you figure out where to put that thing!"

"X marks the spot," Han growled as he sank in Luke’s tight heat in a single stroke and began to thrust.

Zeroing in on the burning pleasure that only Han’s body could bring Luke arched and came, thanking the gods for Corellian brandy, unlocked doors, and princesses who wouldn’t know a good man if one fucked them.


Back to SWA-L Archive