Slash Net Publications


This site best viewed at 800 x 600 resolution

    The Reciprocity Affair

A Man from U.N.C.L.E. Slash Novella by Graculus

Preorders are now being accepted for this zine.  Shipping for this zine begins in June.  You may prepay at any time before shipping begins. 

-------------------

 

When Illya woke again, it was to pain.

He jerked back to consciousness as the knife cut into his side, slashing through the thin skin over his ribs. Illya stifled a scream as the pain hit him like ice water across his skin, and he bit down on his lower lip.

He was still in the warehouse, still handcuffed, but now his legs were tied together, his ankles tethered to something he couldn't see, and his shirt had been removed.

The woman he had seen before was still there, the knife in her hand now glistening with his blood. Illya could feel the warmth on his side as the blood trickled down.  She remained silent, but closed in on him again, knife raised, this time to target his other side.

A wave of pain hit once more, its intensity in awful contrast to the size of the wounds that he knew the woman was inflicting on him. Illya bit down on his lip again, the taste of his own blood filling his mouth. This wasn't the way he wanted his life to end, alone here and at the mercy of a lunatic. Illya had grown accustomed to being alone, had told himself that was how he liked to live, but this was different. There was a dramatic difference between solitude and the kind of terrifying isolation he was experiencing now. 

Again and again, the woman raised her knife to cut into him - Illya forced himself to focus on her face, on the small smile that was her only reaction to the pain she was inflicting. That way, at least, he could try and push back the waves of despair that threatened unexpectedly to overwhelm him. The cold fingers of fear were brushing at his consciousness now, Illya realized, and he bit down on his lip once more to prevent a scream erupting.

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, it was over. 


-------------------

AGE STATEMENT REQUIRED FOR ALL ORDERS
Must be 18 or older -- Please include with your payment if ordering by mail.

Please email: snp@squidge.org for more information.



Contact snp@squidge.org with any questions 
concerning this website.

Copyright © 2001 Slash Net Publications. 
All rights reserved. 
Revised: 20 April 2002