Cuff 'Em, Partner

by Patt Paulos-Darrow


Jim was waiting patiently for Blair to get out of his classes at the academy. They had a stakeout tonight and Jim wanted to get a couple of hours sleep before they went on duty.

Simon wasn't happy about letting Blair go on stakeouts before he officially became Jim's permanent partner, but there wasn't much he could do. Jim didn't want even a temporary partner and was fighting his Captain on it every step of the way. So Simon finally gave in.

Blair was walking to the truck with a bounce to his step. Jim wondered how he could keep doing that. 'Doesn't he ever get tired?'

As he opened up the door and got in, he smiled and said, "Hey, big guy, what's up for tonight?"

Jim's bad mood seemed to evaporate. It only took a few words from this man and he was happy.

Jim started driving as he said, "We have a stake-out assignment tonight, and then I can help you with some of the self-defense moves you were asking about for your next test. The stakeout will probably be boring, so you can study off and on while I watch the warehouse."

Blair seemed pretty happy with this news and answered, "Sounds good, Jim. I need to get some of these moves practiced. I am the only one who can't seem to get the suspect under control and get the cuffs on properly. I have to do it right if I plan on passing the damn test. Do you think that we could work on that tonight? I am so sick of being laughed at because I can't seem to get it."

Jim stared at him as he said, "Who is laughing at you? For Gods sake, it isn't like this stuff comes naturally to anyone. We all have to learn that shit. No one will be laughing at you tomorrow, Chief, I promise. We will work on it tonight until you get it perfect. Sound good?"

Blair was beaming as he replied, "Jim you are not only the best roommate, best friend and partner, but you're also a really great blessed protector."

As they sat there on the boring stakeout, watching the boring warehouse, time seemed to be going so slowly, Jim was about to go insane. He asked Blair if he wanted some one-liners for his classmates for the next day.

Jim said, "When that fucking jerk says anything, tell him that the t-shirt he's having made is almost ready. You know, the one that says: The wheel is spinning, but your hamster is dead." Both of the men cracked up. This seemed to lighten the mood. This is what they needed.

Blair said, "Did you fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?" Jim started howling. This might help the night go a little faster. All of a sudden Jim saw movement from the warehouse, so he said, "Blair get ready; we need to move in there, something is going down."

They got out of the truck and walked quietly up to the door and entered even more quietly. Not a sound was made by either of them. Jim was concentrating all his senses on his eyesight because of no light, when suddenly two guys with guns got the drop on them and said, "Drop your guns, or we will shoot you right now." One of the bad guys yelled, "Now slide them over to me."

Jim could not believe their luck. Blair whispered to him, sentinel soft, "Well, at least you didn't drop your damn gun, eh, big man?" And if looks could kill Blair would have been dead on the spot.

The two men took them into a room, shoved them in and bolted the door. There were no windows, but there was some lighting. Thank God for that. At least they would not have to sit in the dark.

Jim turned to Blair and said, "Well, until our relief comes, do you want to practice those cuff moves? I mean, it will give us something to do. And while you are doing it, you can use some great lines to take them off guard. We might as well make the best of our situation."

So Jim pulled his cuffs out and the two of them started practicing on each other. Jim kept being really patient and showing Blair over and over again.

The fourth time Blair practiced, he said to Jim, "You know man, you have way too much yardage between your goalposts." Jim started laughing and Blair was able to take advantage of this and got the cuffs on Jim. He was beaming with pride that he was able to do it. Jim was one of those people that couldn't do two things at once. Blair would be able to get the upper hand with ease.

Then Jim said, "Okay, just keep this up until it becomes like second nature." He didn't even want to mention that this was turning him on.

This time when Blair was starting to cuff Jim, he said, "I think they need to put signs up on the bathroom mirrors that say: Caution, objects in this mirror are more stupid than they first appear."

Well, it worked again, Jim was howling and falling on the floor. He told Blair, "All right, enough with the little jokes, just work on the cuffing procedure."

Blair smiled and said, "Okay, Jim, I will try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter." And Blair started cracking up. He looked over and Jim didn't look that amused.

Jim turned to him and said, "I can hear a bad guy now saying, and your partner is a few beers short of a six pack." Blair knew that he was joking and smiled easily.

When Blair looked at Jim, he was thinking 'man I would love to take advantage of this man, and having cuffs on would give me an excuse.' So he looked up at Jim and asked, "Can we do it one more time, Jim, just to be sure I have it down pat?"

Jim was thrilled that Blair wanted to keep going. So he agreed. As Blair told him to spread 'em, Jim did and Blair quickly got him cuffed before Jim could even think of a move. Jim smiled and said, "See, I told you that you would get the hang of it. Now take the cuffs off, will you?"

Blair didn't make a move. "You know, Jim, I am in the mood to tease you for a change. You have been teasing me for the last six weeks while I have been at the academy and I am going to get you back."

"Blair, I like you -- you remind me of when I was young and stupid. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit." Blair was not amused in the least. He was glaring by this time.

"Yo, Jim. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off." Then he moved closer to Jim and whispered, "Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial." Well, Jim could not help it, this did make him smile. But it also made him start getting hard.

Jim was wondering what the hell was going on. After all, he had never really wanted a man, let alone his roommate. But there was something about the way Blair was whispering in his ear and leaving the cuffs on that was turning him on big time.

Trying to get Blair away from him so he would not notice the bulge in his pants, he said, "If I throw a stick, will you leave?"

Blair answered, "Oh, ha ha. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed. What are you going to do now, big man?"

Jim was getting pissed off because he knew that he would embarrass himself soon and then Blair would end up leaving the loft and the partnership. This panicked him. He looked at Blair and said, "Okay, Chief, you gave me chaos, panic and disorder -- your work here is done."

But Blair wasn't buying it, he had already seen the bulge. He crawled up on Jim's body and asked him if he could kiss him. Actually what he said was, "Jim, I want to kiss you so bad, I could just die." 'Well, hell what could you say to that?'

Jim nodded his head and Blair went in for the kiss and it took Jim's breath away. Blair tasted exactly like Jim expected he would. Natural. Wholesome. With words like those, Blair ought to work at a health food store instead of the police department.

Jim very quietly asked, "Blair, could you undo the cuffs? They are starting to hurt my wrists."

Blair smiled as he said, "Your cry-baby whiny-butt attitude sucks, Ellison." But he took the key out and undid the cuffs.

Just as Jim was about to take him in his arms, he stiffened and said, "Brown and Rafe are here to relieve us. They are looking for us."

Blair had this totally defeated look on his face because he knew that when they got home, it would be all dropped.

As Brown and Rafe got them out of the room, Blair showed them how well he could do the cuffs. He practiced on them also. They all wanted him to do well. Jim was very proud of him, but didn't want to tell him too much. It would go to Blair's head. They were all laughing and teasing Jim for losing another gun on the way to the truck. Jim wasn't amused, again.

They did the paper work at the office and went to head home to go to sleep. They were both exhausted. Neither of them said a word to each other all the way home. Blair really wondered if he had screwed up a good thing.

As soon as they got in the door of the loft, Jim, took off his coat, threw his keys in the basket and headed towards the bathroom. When he came out, he was heading to his room and he stopped on the stairs and said, "Want to try the cuffs one more time before tomorrow morning?"

Blair knew what Jim was doing; he was giving Blair a way to jump his bones. And by God, he was going to take advantage of it for certain.

He pushed Jim upstairs and cuffed him to the headboard in no time at all. But then again, Jim put up no fight at all. He wanted to be taken. Suddenly Jim thought to himself, 'I am turning into a slut. But at least I am Blair's slut.'

When Blair got on the bed, he quickly disposed of Jim's clothing and his own. He wanted to feel Jim's skin next to his. And he could tell that Jim was thinking the very same thing. Jim was so smooth, Blair felt himself grow hard just looking at him. In turn, Jim found himself growing hard just watching Blair watch him.

Blair licked and kissed his way down Jim's body and Jim was arching his back everytime he got near his cock. Finally, he licked it and Jim moaned loudly to show his appreciation. Jim said, "Blair, please fuck me, I need you now."

Blair looked at him and asked, "Jim, have you ever done this before?"

Jim smiled and said, "No, but I trust you, totally. I know you would not hurt me. Quite the opposite, you are making me feel like I am a new person. One that wants you to fuck him right now."

Blair wasn't quite so positive about this. He had never done a guy. He had thankfully done it with a girl, so that was something, he guessed. But he kept looking at Jim's pucker and wondering how the hell his cock was going to fit into that.

So, instead he kept licking and sucking Jim's cock until Jim was begging so loud that it was turning Blair on to the point of almost coming without doing anything. 'Oh, this is going to be good.'

So, Blair got the condoms out, and the K-Y and said, "Jim, I want you to tell me if I do anything that bothers you, okay? I would never want to hurt you in any way. Please promise me that you will say something if this happens."

Jim smiled as he said, "Blair, you will never hurt me; you don't have it in you. Now fuck me, Chief ."

So, he got Jim all stretched out and Jim was still begging as Blair pushed into him very slowly. He went so slowly that it about drove both of them wild. But Blair insisted on being careful. He would die before he hurt Jim.

As Jim loosened up, he said, "Blair, do you suppose you could move now? I need you to move. And babe, this puts a whole new meaning to: Detectives do it under cover."

Blair said, "Not to mention: Cops do it with cuffs."

As they both smiled, Blair picked up speed and started pounding into Jim harder and harder, each time hitting Jim's sensitive spot. Each time, Jim was screaming Blair's name. Blair started stroking Jim in time to his pounding and before long Jim screamed Blair's name and came all over them both. Soon after, Blair was cumming into Jim. It was wonderful.

He curled up against Jim and said, "I love you, Jim."

Jim was shocked that Blair said this, but happy as hell. He said, "Blair, thank you and I Love you, too."

And that was the last thing he remembered till the next morning.

When he woke up, Blair was gone. He knew that his lover had those classes and that test this morning, but he was really hoping that Blair would have woke him up. Maybe he was sorry about the whole thing. Jim realized he was a morning panic person.

There was a note on the kitchen table. He opened it up and it said, "Jim, last night was wonderful. Take the day off and rest up, because I plan on using the cuffs again tonight. And I want you to use them on me, also. See you tonight."

Jim started smiling and whistling as he headed into the bathroom for his shower. He intended on making a wonderful meal for Blair for that evening. God, he loved his partner. And to think if it hadn't been for being locked up in a room with cuffs, he never would have had the nerve.

Life is good.


Back to Patt's Stories Index