Changes of Scenery 2
Ramblin Rose


When Jim got back to the precinct he noticed that Blair was nowhere around, and he also saw that all the paperwork was piled on Jim's desk. What the fuck is going on here, Jim wondered? He thinks that because I yell at him, he doesn't have to do any of the work. Well, fuck that shit.

He walked over to Simon's office and knocked on the door. Simon said, "Come in, Jim."

As Jim walked in he saw a concerned look on Simon's face. Shit, Blair must have told him. "Sir do you know where my partner is?"

"Cut the shit, Ellison." Simon bellowed, "you could care less where your partner is, as we all saw this morning. You're just pissed off that the paperwork isn't done. Right?"

"Sir," Jim said angrily, "this is no ones business. This is my private life and no one should know about it."

"Well, Ellison," Simon continued saying, "then you shouldn't have brought it into the bullpen. Because as it is, your partner and Joel took the day off so he could move out of the loft. I don't know what the hell is going on, but I do know one thing, I've never seen Sandburg so sad. What are you doing? And do you know what you're doing to him?"

"I'm not doing anything." Jim said stonily, "I'm tired of having a roommate, sir, do you have a problem with that? I told him one week and he's been there over four years. I think a move isn't that big of a thing."

"Get out of here and file your reports." Simon said, giving Jim his best evil eye look.

Jim gave it back just as good as he left Simon's office. He went over and asked Conner, "Could you help me with this paperwork so I can leave before I die?"

Conner looked at him and said, "Do it yourself, Ellison." Storming off, Jim was getting more pissed off by the minute.

Jim started working on all of the paperwork and found that he got almost all of it done. Even Simon would be impressed with him. He needed to get done, because he had a date and was meeting some friends at the country club.

Finishing his reports he took them into Simon's office and set them on his desk. Simon had left about an hour before then. Now, he could get out of there and get something going with Angela.

He went down to the locker room, stripped, stepped into the shower and felt like a new person in no time. He walked back out drying himself and got his clean clothes out of the bag. He had about one hour before he picked Angela up for the party for his dad.

As Jim was getting dressed, Blair walked into the locker room. He walked over to Jim and said, "Okay, Jim, no one is here, we need to talk."

"No we don't." Jim said, trying to get by.

"Yes we do." Blair said. "I'm not leaving and neither are you, until we talk this out."

"Sandburg, what do you want to hear?" Jim said coldly, "You want to hear that I lost my head and slept with you in a moment of weakness? Well, I did. And I now realize it was weakness. I want to be with women again. I like women and I've got a date, so if you don't mind."

As he shoved by Blair, Blair said, "Tell me you never loved me."

"Sandburg," Jim said, "I never loved you. I don't know what I was doing? Okay? I am very confused, but I do know that I don't love you. I might be a sentinel and you want to study me, but I don't have to be your fucking fag."

Blair looked, as if he had been slapped full force. Why would Jim say this? What was going on? What was Blair missing? He watched Jim walk out of the room with his heart breaking more.

When he got to Angela's house, he picked her up and they headed to the Country Club for dinner and the dance. She was a beautiful woman. Black hair that went down to her waist, green eyes that you could die.

Angela looked over at Jim and saw the look in his eyes and said, "Jim, we can stop somewhere first if you want to?"

Jim pulled into a nice hotel, asking Angela if this was all right, and then opened the door for her. They went into the hotel and got the key and went to their room.

Once in the room, Jim started kissing her and tasting all the things he needed to taste to get him going. She pushed him back on the bed and said, "Jim, let me look at my prize."

Jim wasn't sure he liked the sound of that. But decided that he didn't care. He was so hard that he had to do something. She and Jim started pulling his clothes off and she started kissing him all over. She got on top of him and started kissing him again. Moving back down to his cock, she noticed Jim was making no sounds whatsoever and this worried Angela a little. After all, she had wanted to win this prize with more than this.

Lying on the bed, Jim was thinking of the lips around his cock, he pictured Blair's face. He kept shaking his head as if trying to get rid of a thought. Which is what he was trying to do. As she started sucking harder and harder, he said, "Angela, I'm going to come if you don't stop."

"Come for me Jim," Angela said. And she continued doing what she was doing and Jim came, but what was bothering him was the fact that he couldn't get Blair out of his head the whole time. *Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Angela waited a short while for Jim to rest and then she took his cock back in her mouth again and when he got hard, after she put a condom on him, she sat on his cock and started moving. He opened his eyes and looked into her face and saw Blair crying. *Shit, shit, shit. Jim closed his eyes again and got back into what they were doing. Jim started lifting up higher and higher and she came loudly calling his name and he came soon after, but he didn't say a word. Not even a sound. Like he came and went.

Angela wasn't a happy camper. She said, "Jim, didn't you enjoy this?"

"I just came twice in an hour, what do you think?" Jim asked with annoyance in his voice. "I'm quiet when I make love. I'm sorry if I didn't make you feel good."

She started smiling and said, "Oh Jim, you did make me feel good. Oh so good. Now lets get dressed and get to the dance, what do you say?"

"Fine," Jim said. Getting out of bed he got dressed and turned around and she was watching him oddly. He said, "What?"

"Jim," Angela said, "will you call me your angel? I've never let anyone call me that, but I would let you."

"No, Angela, I can't." Jim said. "I hate nicknames, so lets keep this from getting all mushy." Jim finished dressing and noticed she was taking her time. Finally he said, "I'm sorry. I'm just tired tonight." But Jim found himself wondering if he was missing something here. They slept together once, why would he call her angel.

Smiling Angela said, "So you aren't mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad."

They left the hotel and went to the country club and met up with a few people they knew. Jim's dad was there of course and he said, "Jimmy, who is this lovely woman?"

"Dad, this is Angela." Jim said, "Angela, my dad, William Ellison."

"I'm so glad to finally meet you," William said, "Jimmy has told me all about you."

"Dad," Jim said flatly, "this isn't the person I was talking about two months ago."

"Sorry," William said to both of them. "At any rate, Angela I'm very glad to meet you."

William asked Jim, "How is Sandburg doing? I haven't seen him in awhile."

Jim glared at his father and said, "He's fine, he doesn't live at the loft any longer."

"Really?" William asked, "So what's new at work, Jimmy?"

"Dad," Jim said, "I'm going to go and dance, we'll talk after awhile."

As soon as Jim left to dance with Angela, he went to the cloak room to get his cell phone and called Simon Banks.

When Simon answered William said, "Captain Banks, this is William Ellison. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions."

"Sure, go ahead," Simon said, "what do you want to know?"

"How long has Mr. Sandburg not lived in the loft?" Mr. Ellison asked, "And how long has Jimmy been seeing this Angela person?"

"Back up, Mr. Ellison," Simon said, "first of all, these are none of your business. Why would you call and ask me? Your son has no doubt talked to you, ask him."

"Captain Banks," Mr. Ellison said, "I would ask him, but I don't think I'm talking to my son. He's like another person. I'm very worried about him. Have you noticed anything at work?"

"Yes, we all have." Simon said, "But this is life, Mr. Ellison. He has decided what to do with his life and that's what he's going to do."

"Captain Banks," William said, "I'm sorry for bothering you. Thank you for your time."

When William went back out, he sat at the table with his son and girlfriend. Why is this bothering me, William wondered?

After dinner was over, William said, "Jimmy could I speak with you for a moment?"

"Sure dad," Jim said getting up. "What do you need?"

"Jim what is going on?" William said, "I know something is going on and I know you wouldn't want to hurt your guide. Now tell me what's going on."

"Dad," Jim said quietly, "Nothing is going on, I just got sick and tired of having him around me all the time. So lets drop it and get back to the dance."

As Jim walked away, William knew he was going to have to do some checking tomorrow. Something was very wrong with his son.


Changes 3

Patt's Index