RATales Archive

2002 Archive Updates

1 May 2002

  • Welcome to the new RATales Archive!
  • This is a complete list of all stories in the archive up to approximately January 2001. Not all stories have been found and formatted. You may be directed to a 'Missing Story' page where it applies.
  • Please report any '404 not found' pages to your archivists.
  • This month's graphics are by Mrs. Fish. More graphic contributions are always welcomed!

4 Jun 2002

  • RATales Archive moves to its new home.
  • All broken links within the site have been fixed, and all external links are valid at this point in time.
  • The archive is virtually 100% back to the Dec 2000 status! The 2001 stories have all been identified and are being formatted. A few stories have proven irretrievable. Check here for AWOL stories.
  • This month's graphics are by Wicked Cherub.

5 Jun 2002

  • The 2001 stories from January to April are now in the archive.

8 Jun 2002

  • Author and title index links have been added at the bottom of each other's pages, to make it easier to navigate from place to place.

14 Jun 2002

  • Stories posted to the list during May and June 2001 have now been added to the archive. Thanks to "Existence" and the need for resfic and denial fic there were a lot of them!
  • A few strays from earlier in the year have also been added, together with some from late 2000, where we've become aware of some gaps where the stuff we retrieved from the old archive is a little patchy. We're working on them.
  • The author link in the title index now leads to the writer's section in the author index to enable you to see what other stories they've written more easily. You'll still find email links for the author on both the stories themselves and on the author index.

22 Jun 2002

  • 40 new stories added to the archive. Could it be entirely a coincidence that today is the 40th birthday of Nicholas Lea? Well, it could be, but it isn't. <g> Happy birthday to Nick, and happy reading to everybody else.
  • The latest additions include the stories posted to the list between October and December 2001, plus a smattering of stories from July, August and September that same year. The rest of the July to September stories will follow in a few days time.

1 Jul 2002

  • With the addition of the stories posted to the list between July and September 2001, the archive now includes all the stories posted during 2001.

7 Jul 2002

  • Stories posted to the list in January 2002 have now been added to the archive.
  • Missing stories from September - November 2000 have also been added.

9 Jul 2002

  • Stories posted to the list in February 2002 have now been added to the archive.

6 Aug 2002

  • Stories posted to the list between March and July 2002 have now been added to the archive.
  • Missing stories from December 2000 have also been added. This concludes the backlog of known missing stories, and with the exception of a few odds and ends the archive is now up to date.

21 Sep 2002

  • Stories posted to the list during August 2002 have now been added to the archive. They are:
  • Added a page for the RATales Graphics. Graphics have switched back to the set by Mrs Fish, and new sets are invited by artistically inclined RATales members.
  • Added a page for buttons and linking code for people who may want to link to the RATales Archive.
  • Many of the stories have been reformatted, in an attempt to give all of the stories a consistent look and feel. This is about two-thirds done; bear with us while we get around to the rest. The easy way to tell whether your story's been done yet or not is that if it hasn't it won't have the RATales banner graphic at the top of the page.

14 Oct 2002


2 Nov 2002


23 Nov 2002


What's New

RATales Archive