Welcome to the playground of fae’s mind

 

Welcome to my website...This is my attempt to put my stories on the web. This, like most of my stories is a Work In Progress.I hate writing HTML but one day, when I feel the urge, I will make major renovations. But for now, I just wanted place other than my live journal to house my growing multi fandom collection.


Warning

These stories are adult in nature and may contain the following subject matter: rape, incest, slash, BDSM and mpreg. Therefore if you are under the legal age for adult in your locale please navigate away from this page.


By clicking the Over 18 button you are indicating that you have read the above warning and wish to proceed to the stories.


Also, thank you to my different betas for my various stories: Tinnean, Lyn, trickiegyrl, Dean's Harlot, W6C and my masked beta (she wished to remain anonymous.)  All of you make my stories sing.




Disclaimer: All my works of fiction are just that... works of fiction. I own none of the characters involved, unless they are my own original ones. No copyright infringement is meant, nor is any disrespect. Lastly, I expect no monetary compensation for my stories.

 

Are you crazy??? Get me outta here!!!

I can take it... Onwards to the Table of Contents