Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
419
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
9
Hits:
960

Warming The Iceman

Summary:

Hank makes Bobby's whole world better.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Warming The Iceman
by Pirate Turner

 

        "Ow!" Bobby cried and jerked his hand back out from under the faucet.

        Hank looked up from his microscope, instant concern furrowing his furry forehead. "Whatever ails you, dear Robert?" He walked to him, his latest experiment immediately forgotten in light of his love's cry.

        Bobby frowned as he studied his finger. He'd felt a slight scrape earlier when helping Hank to take notes on his discovery but had dismissed the pain that, at the time, had been no greater than the bite of a mosquito. Finally spying the hairline cut jutting from just underneath his fingernail, Bobby muttered, pink tingeing his cheeks, "I'm fine, Hank. It's just a papercut."

        His eyes stayed on his finger even as his love came closer. He found he could not face his questing gaze. As an X-Man, he was used to far worse pains, but the searing pain that had shot through his finger when he'd washed his hands really had hurt. He kicked himself silently and was glad that he was alone with Hank for any one else would have laughed.

        Wordlessly, Hank crossed the distance that remained between them in a single, bounding step. Bobby dared to glance up, and Hank caught his gaze and held it for a moment before bowing his head. He took Bobby's wrist in his soft, furry hand and pressed his lips to his injured finger in the gentlest of kisses. When he raised his head again, his eyes searched Bobby's. "Better?" he questioned, his deep voice as soft as his blue fur and as smooth as any ice his beloved had ever created.

        Thrills were still sweeping through Bobby from Hank's gentle kiss when the sound of his sensual voice added a fresh tingle that curled throughout his entire being. Bobby smiled. Only his sweet Hank knew how to warm the Iceman all the way through to the tips of his toes with the smallest of actions. "Much," he breathed, beaming up at him. "You make everything better, Blue."

        He kissed him then, leaning up on his tiptoes to meet his mouth fully. His hands laid gently upon his massive chest. His fingers curled into his silken fur, and he began to stroke him. His strokes grew brisker as his tongue swept into Hank's mouth and he continued to kiss him with all the love he held for him alone. Soon Bobby's pain and Hank's experiment were forgotten, and only their joy, pleasure, and love remained.

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.